Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ichiban is offline Female Member

Question New Female Member: Advice needed!!

PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!! Hello to all! I am a new female member and in need of some help. I have found members of this web site to be great at giving knowledgable advice. My goal is to lower my body fat % from 17% to 12%. I can't seem to get rid of that stubborn adipose tissue, even if I starve myself!! I also would like to add a little more muscle and get as cut up as I can (especially in the leg and ab departments)! My lower body needs to catch up with the top!

I have been a compeitive athlete (equestrian, swimming, and some running) all of my life and have been lifting weights seriously for a little over 2 years, with the help of my fiance. I lift 5 days a week, one body part per day, and do cardio at least 5 days a week for 30min. to an hour ( I am recovering from mono. right now so the hour cardio sessions are only twice a week). I eat high protien (125-160g.), good fats, and my carbs consist of fruit and veggies ( sometimes oatmeal). I also drink lots of water, no sodas. My supplements are as follow:

ECA/thermogenic in the A.M. and 1 before workout
    ZMA at night
    multivitamin ( xtra vit. C and calcium)

I just ordered clembuterol and cytomel to help me out. I am excited to start them but could use a little guidence. I am willing to bust my butt as much as possible but I need direction and lots of help/suggestions.
    I can't wait to see what you say/tell me. I have found this web site to have VERY knowledgable folks that know their s**t!! I am open to all comments and criticism, you won't hurt my feelings....I know I have my work cut out for me! Thank you for your time!

My stats:
    Height: 5'4"
    Weight: anywhere from 110 ( give or take a cupple lbs.)
    BF: 17%
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New Female Member: Advice needed!!-ichab1.jpg  

Pic2

Pic2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New Female Member: Advice needed!!-ichback.jpg  
    Last edited by Pete235; 05-12-2003 at 05:28 AM.

Pic3

Pic3
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New Female Member: Advice needed!!-icharms.jpg  

Pic4

Pic4
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New Female Member: Advice needed!!-ichside.jpg  
    Last edited by Pete235; 05-12-2003 at 05:28 AM.

maz
    maz is offline New Member
    nice back and biceps - keep it up

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    wow u really look good ! u pretty much look flawaless,so u gonna try the t3 and clomid ,carefull on the t3 make sure u know what ur doing,with that after all thats ur thyroid ur fuckin with ,from u listed ur diet seems pretty good ,diet will make u or brake u in anything ur trying to achive .run ur clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off ,and in the off time runa eca stack ,the dose depnds on what kind ur clen is .if u need specifics shoot me a pm lata!

HiFi is offline Associate Member
    u should work harder on tweaking the diet before u start taking anything right away. i think the cardio is too much, it can easily burn up muscle if u over-do it. do it 3 times per week. and you know you dont really start burning fat until 25 minutes of running, but you said you do 30 - 1 hr so thats good. probably should do the cardio on empty stomach in the morning. so while less running, but do more light weight lifting, then you will be building muscle that will in turn burn away some fat, then you can cut after that period.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You might also look into a NYC stack which might be better for you since being a women or try some Yohimburn for those SFA's you are talking about. I would try some other options before using the t-3. Clen would be ok but try the NYC stack and I think you will like it.
    Last edited by abstrack; 06-10-2003 at 03:31 AM.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Ironed is offline New Member

diet

You look really great. Of course if you reduce your bf a little bit you will get a better view of your body. You will be able to see where you should work harder, but one thing is really important, don't believe that clembuterol will work without an excelent diet. I've seen a lot of people who did not diet and took clembuterol, nothings happens. Even if you cardio twice a day. If you eat bad, bad results you will get.

Tips:

reduce your carb. to what your body needs don't exceed. Keep your proteins high something near 300g (good) to 400g (too high maybe). BCAA, Whey protein, Eggs will help. Use a nice vitamines/minerals complex. Drink a lot of water.

1 hour cardio / day for 30 days.

and then

15 days / clembuterol
    15 days / xenadrine
    15 days / clembuterol
    15 days / xenadrine

with 1h cardio / day too.

with that you may get as ripped as you want, will depend only on your dieting. Good luck and dont forget to keep us updated.

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    A agree with abstrack. I think t-3 is a bit drastic for what your trying to do. Go with an eca or nyc stack.

xxxl83

SilverSiR is offline Junior Member
    I'll help you, but you need to post the original pictures first.

Maz, Big N, HiFi, abstrack, Ironed, xxl83, SilverSir:

Thank you , thank you, thank you!! You all have givin me great responses and info. I love how honest you all are. I think I will try the NYC stack ( not quite sure what that is...I need to research). I am so burned out on ACS stuff. IRONED--thanks for the cycle help. I took these pics today, so they are the originals.

I will definately keep ya'll informed of any progress with pics as well. Again thatnk you so much, and I look forward to more comments/help/info. --Ichiban--

CarbonCopy is offline Member
    ichiban,

I think you look real good, but I wouldn't use t-3 because I could see that eat away the muscle you have. I'd keep lifting hard, cut the carbs down a bit, keep doing the cardio, and add some clen , eca, or like the others said nyc. If you were my girl I'd tell you to not change a thing!! But I guess it all depends on your goals.. And oh yeah and you aren't my girl hehe.

Peace,
    CC

BTW here is a link to order NYC -

https://www.anabolicfitness.net/shop...rning+Products
    Last edited by CarbonCopy; 05-12-2003 at 02:21 AM.

defender_emre is offline New Member
    hey ichiban,
    I like your body.I am Turkey Body Building Champion. in -65 kg compatition. 2000. and I would like to give u some advices about proving yourself .If u would like to see my new pictures coz I ll be in competition in no more late than 6 months so I am in a very busy training program . I can e mail my pictures to u . My new web site will done in friday u can check me out from yhere and u can tell me what u think. Looking foward to hear from u . http://www.1myworld.8m.net/images/4.jpg

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    I'd go with abstrack and ironed's advice on this one. You look good so far, but as stated when you get your bf down you'll really be able to see what areas really need worked. Good luck and keep at it.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    emre where u baptised in velveeta bro >that was the cheesest thing ive seen so far !!!seriously ,why ould she wann see email u for ur picks ?lol ahhh give it a rest !

Hey all

Thanks for your continuedt intrest! you are all so kind . I am very anxious to get my BF down. I know it will take some time ....bit I hope not forever!! Summer is here and its time to go bikini shopping.....but not untill the stubborn stuff is G O N E!

Thanx--Ichi

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    No bikini's?!?!?! From those picks you certainly have nothing to hide. You look good already, better than most of the women I work with. Good luck on your diet and all and keep us posted on how it goes.

NewJuice is offline Associate Member
    Dont do AS.... your smokin hot right now...just eat right and lift

New Juice

Thank you.....I don't plan on taking any heavy ABS. I seem to add muscle fast naturally. I'm not bragging....it's from my dad's awesome genetics.

However...from my mom's side, it takes FOREVER for me to loose the right kind of fat. My chest shrunk a ton the last time I lost a lot of fat. Thanks---Ichiban

Wiggum is offline Associate Member
    Yeah wouldn't worry too much about the chest. My girl was a varsity swimmer @ SU. Nothing but muscle and very "chesty", shall we say. Since then, she has toned down a lot (so much so I didn't recognize her when we met (again)), through yoga, pilates. Lost some chest size, but I'll take firm abs and ass before a big chest (IMO).

Good luck!!

Wigs

Thanks wig. What did she swim? I swam for a UT special invited team thing when I was in JR high. I swam butterfly and did the IMs. Not to brag or toot my own horn, but I had the fastest female butter. time in TX for a coupple years. I am however very humble to those who still swim ....Lord knows I probably couldn't get half a lap in today!

I'm glad I did not continue to swim as I finished growing b/c butterfly swimmers and breast strokers end up with convex chests that are very spread....it goes with the tarritory!

Ichi

Do any of you guys know about a girl using Nolvadex to get true definition in their legs?

I read some article in which Tom Duciane ( check the spelling on that) said he has never seen a woman get really defined and cut legs without the Nolva.

thx Ichiban

tolinka is offline Senior Member
    I think I fell in love on that last pic.... Ok, dont mind me....

No need to loose anything there....looking great.

bosshogg3 is offline Junior Member

Help?

Dude you are perfect.You look wonderfull

Thank you allso much. Does anyone know about the Nolva. & girls using it??

demetri is offline Member
    Originally posted by ichiban
    Thank you allso much. Does anyone know about the Nolva. & girls using it??
    You look great.

I've read that Nolva works really well at reducing lower body fat in women. I've also read that Yohimbe works well too but many advise women to avoid Yohimbe, not sure why at this point.

Duchaine advocated both for women but he didn't have a problem experimenting with a willing subject. If you try either go with small dosages.

Clen and T3? I'm not a big fan of clen as it gave me intense migranes. T3 on the other hand I feel is safe and effective if done right. Small doses with T3.

I think with T3 it really depends on your approach. If your approach is "I can't diet so I'm going to blast the fat away with T3" then you're going to loose muscle and rebound when you're done your T3 cycle. If you approach is "My fat loss seems to have plateaued, I'm going to use some T3 to get my diet going again" then you'll continue to loose fat and not muscle.

I'm a big advocate of using a thermometer while you diet. If your morning body temp is too low then you need something to pick up your metabolism, if it's too high then you should avoid cardio and fat burners as you'll cook away muscle.

dangit is offline Member
    Using a thermometer when dieting. I never thought of that one. It sounds like a real good idea. I'll have to try that one the next time I try and diet down for a comp.

I've got to remember this one

L -- very funny!!

I will have to givethe temp. thing a try. Sounds like it makes sense.

I have turned to clem. and T-3 only because I can't loose the adipose fat that is hanging on for dear life! I know that drugs are only part of the equation. My plan is to try the Nolva. ony if I don't get the results I want from the clem & some T-3

Thanks demetri---Ichi

BigJB is offline Junior Member
    no way... you dont need AS or any thing like that, u look fuckin money!

demetri is offline Member
    Originally posted by BigJB
    no way... you dont need AS or any thing like that, u look fuckin money!
    Very true.

Thank you all so much!

The thing is that I KNOW I can be better, work harder, look better. I can't wait to show ya'll what I can do with progress pics later.

How much $ will I be worth then?

Thanks again for the uplifting words!!!
    Love it (no, I'm not being self absorbed!)

Sometimes I just get stuck and need a little help and a good kick in the bootie. I have never gotten so much posotive support!!

temperoath is offline Junior Member
    Sounds like a plan.....You look great, so keep up the good work.

12% is a good bf% for women to shoot for. You probably already know that anything lower than 10% will give some women problems with estro production, osteoporosis and ovulation, since body fat is used for estrogen storage and conversion.

Good luck!

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by demetri

I'm a big advocate of using a thermometer while you diet. If your morning body temp is too low then you need something to pick up your metabolism, if it's too high then you should avoid cardio and <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=FAT%20BURNER S" target="_blank">fat burner</a> s as you'll cook away muscle.
    Would you mind elaborating a bit...ie, what would you consider "too high"? Are we talking about high relative to your "average" temp, or is there a definitive cutoff (like, say 99.2??) where you should avoid cardio if you're above, and implement it if you're below? Don't mean to hijack, but this has caught my interest.

Temperoath--Thanks for the reply. I know how dropping to 10% and lower for a girl causes major problems because I was there once! I was sick and lost a TON of weight. I weighed like 85-90 Lbs!! I looked scary!
    It messed me up for allmost a whole year. I was 16 with the bones of a 70 yr. old woman!! Thank goodeness I was young and was able to restore my bone density. They put me on hormones for 2 yrs. (birth control) and things became normal again.

Are you a Marine??Just wondering because my father was a Marine Col.
    Thaey are hard core!!

Thanks Again!!!

temperoath is offline Junior Member
    ichiban...
    Sorry to here that. im glad that you were able to learn from your experience, and make yourself stronger..mentally and physically. You have a great foundation to sculpt on now.

And yes....i am a Marine....far from a Colonel though.
    Im on the enlisted end of the spectrum...im a Corporal!

darklurker88 is offline Junior Member
    I havent read much of the post because im short of time , but are you doing this for competition pruposes? If so, then go ahead, but im sure most of the bros will tell you your body is just fine as is. If you lower your bf% you will look worse than what you do now, which is great.
    Keep it up, and whatever the goal, good luck.

Kato is offline Member
    ichiban, I gotta throw in my 2 cent. I think your smoking.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information