RockyX is offline Senior Member

Before/After Transformation

Okay guys, tomorrow I head for the beach and am no longer responsible for what I eat for a week....anyways....here is my final transformation....know it should probably be better after 6 straight weeks of dieting but I think I did ok....let me know what you think...I've tried so hard on the abs but they won't come in..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Before/After Transformation-frontviews1.jpg  

Another front difference.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Before/After Transformation-frontviews2.jpg  

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    try shaving, dunno y abs wont come out, even at 15% bf i can see mine lol !

Side difference...all replies, good or bad are appreciated guys.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Before/After Transformation-sideviews.jpg  

how much weight did u lose ?

I know I need to shave I am going to tonight but I think you can still see through the hair...so try to look past it....also, can I get any estimates on bf%? Abs may not be there because I have never really worked them before this diet...much like my biceps, so they may just be under developed.

about 16 or 17 pounds

durbin22 is offline Member
    I would say your bodyfat is around 13-14%.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    I've done water bf testing (very accurate) and he is not 13-15%. He's more in the upper teens.

Damn the upper teens......I musta been mid 20's before my diet then.

krahul3 is offline Junior Member
    hey man u must have really worked hard ,cos it can be seen by the transformation in your arms and lower tummy ,but your abs are not visible at all,i also have the same problem ,once i even reached 6% bf still my six pack was not as clear as expected,and just totally disaapeared in 2 months.dude try getting your estogen level checked.if u are the same person as in your avtar then i will recommend u anti-e's or you may try some winny to increase your anabolic level which will automatically decrease the high estogen level,which will help you get rid of your estogen related stubborn fat,incase u have a high estogen level.
    good luck bro

yeah, y dont u just inject winny at like 50 mg, eod. then ur abs will appear like magik ! and run some clen /t3/winny.

wait how old r u ?

simplyjakked is offline Member
    stick to hard work before you start injecting magic! lean out more then if you juice do it for size!

secretagentswole is offline Junior Member
    t3 is ver catabolic and I dont recomend running with out growth unless you want to burn alot of muscle

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    He doesn't need to run any gear.... he's too young plus maybe his diet is off and he lost some muscle while dieting. Without a good diet than there's no reason to bother.

If I were you I would have my bf tested before you start to lean out and have your bf tested every few weeks after that to make sure you're not losing muscle. Screw the scale bf testing is a beter way to tell if your in check.

Good job though!

I'm 18 guys, just to let you know....and I hope my estrogen isn't high....I haven't taken anything....so you guys think I lost muscle???? Yikes...maybe I'll go back to how I was eating.....I was making pretty good size gains then...

bdiamond is offline New Member
    it doesn't appear to me that you lost any size, arms/traps/chest look practically the same. the gut looks a lot better, next time maybe give it 8 weeks or so. but good job none the less.

hes 18? wtf, no AAS yet plz ! sorry i didnt know !

Thanks for the replies guys..is it possible maybe that the fat is burning off in certain places before others??? Because it seems that I have lost in my chest, arms, and shoulder a great deal...maybe it's just working it's way down to my gut

superjew is offline Associate Member
    I don't think you really lost any size. And if you did lose a tiny bit, than no big deal. I can definitely see a big difference. Good work bro! I would just suggest that you hit those abs real hard.

jwj
    jwj is offline New Member
    it looks like you have the same problem i have with abs, i'm out of shape now, i just started lifting again after 3 years off, when i used to lift i had to do abs 5x a week just to get definition, once you get em you can cut back to 3x a week, good luck

saint808 is offline Associate Member
    may just be a lil underdeveloped... do you do any weighted exercises for them?

fyerstarter is offline New Member
    Originally posted by teenpowerlift
    Thanks for the replies guys..is it possible maybe that the fat is burning off in certain places before others??? Because it seems that I have lost in my chest, arms, and shoulder a great deal...maybe it's just working it's way down to my gut

Your absolutely right. Fat comes off in a pattern which for males the midsection (gut, lovehandles, and lower back) is the last place to go. In females its more in the butt, thighs, hips. If you were to continue your diet for another 6-8 weeks youl'd start to see it come off those places.

Thread Information