Thread: First Time Pics

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member

First Time Pics

This is my first time posting any pics, not too sure if I posed right at all but gave it a try. Stats currently are 6.0 foot 233, body fat around 15% I think. Been bulking for the last year and a half from 185 to what I am now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails First Time Pics-dscf0008.jpg  

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails First Time Pics-dscf0007.jpg  

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails First Time Pics-dscf0004.jpg  

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Man 185 to 235 (50lbs in 18 months), that is a great improvement and I am jealous as hell as a person who struggles to put on weight. Great bulking work. I have gone from 195 to 215 in 14 months naturally at 6'4", I am hoping to hit that 235 - 240 mark with some of those real good supplements soon.

One question. What kind of looks do you get from people that have not seen you in a while? Must be fun.

Great job!

Yeah, mostly family that are like what the hell you been hitting the gym?? Haha, I just laugh..but people that I am around daily really dont notice...but I am stuck at this weight right now..

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    dude pack that food down. im stuck at 240 at 5'7" and your 6'. screw bf just load your plate.

stillsmall is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by bigol'legs
    dude pack that food down. im stuck at 240 at 5'7" and your 6'. screw bf just load your plate.

bro with all due respect i don't think he has the muscular base you have under your 240... keep packing it down and soon he'll post a picture and get responses like "ooo, once you cut down a little bit you'd look THICK!"... and "oh man, i wish i had your weight.. when you lean down you'll look sick!"... all fantasies....

Originally posted by stillsmall

bro with all due respect i don't think he has the muscular base you have under your 240... keep packing it down and soon he'll post a picture and get responses like "ooo, once you cut down a little bit you'd look THICK!"... and "oh man, i wish i had your weight.. when you lean down you'll look sick!"... all fantasies....
    I dont know, if I understand what you are sayin.

i'm saying if you bulk up to 240 you'll be too fat to cut down... that's way too big of a jump.. you should start slower and pace yourself... that way you can maintain your gains better

FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member
    I agree you should bulk too bro.....keep it up....imo you have the perfect base to start a cycle preferably on your base do a bulk cycle but make all of the gains lean with no added bodyfat. If i were in your shoes i wouldnt even consider cutting until I hit the 260 lb mark. Peace bro looking stacked

ya dont get to bulky. just put on another 20-40 lbs and youll be good to go.

o sorry 1 1/2 yrs. from 185-233? ok you should hit that in 6-8 mnths if you bulk prop. whats your diet ?

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by bigol'legs
    I with stillsmall... People that bulk and don’t know how to diet down are making it harder on themselves.... bigol'legs... you obviously know your body and can lean up properly...
    I'm a firm believer of getting your body fat as low as possible then doing a bulking phase.... simply because a novice dieter will learn more about their body leaning up and understand what it takes to get to 4%BF.... with more practice you will be able to lean and preserve the most muscle possible while cutting.... Then a bulking cycle will be less stressful and more beneficial... My .02
    Another thing is metabolic rate.... Your metabolic rate can slow down with an increase of weight and with out knowing the persons body you shouldn’t tell someone that doesn't have your metabolism to load their plate. Not that Ryan has a slow metabolic rate...
    If I’m reading this correct he took 1-1/2 years to put on that weight… That tells me he’s a novice dieter because your right in 6-8 Mo you should be able to put on 18-25% BF.
    I have to say once again a novice dieter should either lean to the lowest BF possible then bulk or consume just above maintenance of calories and gain while keeping a stable BF…. There should be a regimen of time of day to consumption of nutrients... This way a higher quantity of mass is gained and the least amount of adipose tissue is stored... of coarse I'm not talking about bulking but eating just above maintenance in cals...

RHM
    Don’t take what I'm saying in a negative way. You obviously got tired of being at 185 and decided to do something about it... good job... Now do me a favor and learn your food profiles and the body’s digestion process to those profiles. Once you understand that you can be your own nutritionist.
    Get a feel for your metabolism... I know you might say I can’t gain weight but to truly consume 4000cals even 5k is a task and would have turned that 1-1/2 to 8Mo...
    Keep it up as long as you’re heading in the direction of progress you’re on the right track...

Originally posted by FKITLETSGO
    do a bulk cycle but make all of the gains lean with no added bodyfat. If i were in your shoes i wouldnt even consider cutting until I hit the 260 lb mark.

bulking cycle with no added bodyfat until he gets to 260?!?!?!!?!? there must be some gear out there that i don't know about cuz that sounds more like a fantasy than reality..

true I shouldnt tell people to load there plate because it worked for me. Everyone's different and extreme metab. differance. When I cut i could sneeze and blow out some BF. 8] ryan id take the advice and go ahead and cut just to test some metab. and then go from there.

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    Sup Ryan,
    havent been around in a while, good to see that your still posting!
    Lookin pretty swole bro---i would be proud. Hope to be around more in the future! Stay up bro!
    -Cy

Thread Information