Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree62Likes

Thread: 7 months progress pics (6.5 weeks out from starting my next cycle)

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF

7 months progress pics (6.5 weeks out from starting my next cycle)

So ive been priming for a week now (first time ive ever primed) ive noticed on my prime days im more hungry (not starving but the meals dont seem as filling with the less carbs)

Im 6.5 weeks away from my next cycle which is:

600mg Test E for 12 weeks
    300mg Tren E for 10 weeks
    50mg Winstrol ED for 6 weeks (back loading with this if my bodyfat is low enough, if its not i wont be using it)

First pic is me 7 months ago when i decided to return to bodybuilding after we had our son and settled down etc.

The others pics are me today how i stand now (this is me after 2 rest days - i wanted to take pics without any pump going on to see what i really look like)

5ft8
    186lbs
    Estimated bodyfat 25%

5ft8
    203lbs
    Estimated bodyfat 15%

I would still like my pecs thickened a little more to match everywhere else, mainly in the middle and upper, ive slowly been doing this and im getting there.

Ive done no leg work for 2 months and i think its starting to tell? My quads were in proportion with my body but now the upper is considerly bigger i think its time to stop neglecting them.

I think my bodyfat is about 14/15%, im hoping i can get down to 13% or lower would be better over the next 6-7 weeks.

Any suggestions, critique, advice on my body of where i need to improve are more than welcome.
    Last edited by TheTaxMan; 02-18-2016 at 01:08 PM.
    krugerr likes this.

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Defintely looking leaner buddy. Good job!

Bring those wheels up though! You cant add 1" to arms without adding 10lbs of muscle everywhere else.
    TheTaxMan likes this.

Thanks krugerr

Yea i agree, they just havent been in my routine for a little while as they matched the rest of my body, but now my upper body is slowly out weighing them in terms of proportion, some days and lights they look bigger than in those pics but definatley need to start working them. When i train them the do go big, but they looking flat at the min, i think even just training them for a few weeks will certainly quickly add some bulk on them. They are kind of just "untrained" at the minute, i feel it wont take much to buff them out.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Looking good brother... Heavy db flies are what really helped build my chest
    TheTaxMan and NACH3 like this.

Thanks Bio, just need to trim the puppy fat, improve the legs and chest and just put a few more lbs on everywhere, thats my short term goal

Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan
    Thanks Bio, just need to trim the puppy fat, improve the legs and chest and just put a few more lbs on everywhere, thats my short term goal
    let's just tighten up that nutrition and you will be right there

Yea i have about 4 cheat meals a week isnt helping, and the beer on the weekend needs to go, especialy the fact i dont do cardio (dont seem to have the time after sorting the little man out, working, running a house and training)

Maybe i should go for a couple of runs instead of drinking on a weekend, speed this fat burning up!
    Last edited by TheTaxMan; 02-17-2016 at 11:15 AM.
    krugerr likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan View Post
    Yea i have about 4 cheat meals a week isnt helping, and the beer on the weekend needs to go, especialy the fact i dont do cardio (dont seem to have the time after sorting the little man out, working, running a house and training)

Maybe i should go for a couple of runs instead of drinking on a weekend, speed this fat burning up!
    Im blessed here as I dont really drink!
    Its my Achilles heel though for ice cream thats my downfall! If its in the house, it doesnt last 24 hours.

Stop that alcohol mate and you'll be suprised how many additional calories a week you've cut straight away. You wont need to go for a run!
    TheTaxMan likes this.

I used to drink 4 beers a night mate sometimes 6 beers, ive cut it down from like 40 beers a week to like 10(ish ) i plan to cut that in half again, i just like doing things gradualy so i dont sicken myself and then just quit my diet etc.

I find if i have been very strickt over night it doesnt last long, gradualy tweaking and cutting shit out over a longer period of time seems to suit me better so i dont get withdrawrals

DSS
    DSS is offline Associate Member
    Looking good Tax. Thought you where going to take abreak uve been flat out on it. Must be loving it to much lol.
    TheTaxMan likes this.

Thanks DSS.

Im blasting and cruising as an experience for myself as a pose to traditional cycle on and off with a PCT, i can say i much prefer this way but i know its risky and more dangerous, i know it cant go on for ever, im doing one more blast before my vacation and then im doing a very aggressive PCT and long time off with lots of bloodwork. But yea there has been a slight psycological addiction (loving it too much) but it has to end at some point and i have to think of my health and my family.

Full cycle has been like this if your interested:

-- Test E 250mg / Tren E 200mg per week for 10 weeks

-- Test E 250mg per week for 4 weeks

-- Sustanon 600mg / Nandrolone 600mg per week for 10 weeks

-- Test E 150mg per week for 10 weeks (im 4 weeks into this now)

-- Test E 600mg per week for 12 weeks / Tren E 300mg per week for 10 weeks / Winstrol 50mg ED for 6 weeks (using this at the end of the cycle)

Total is 46 weeks on, i may be on TRT after this, im prepared for it.
    Last edited by TheTaxMan; 02-18-2016 at 12:34 AM.

DSS
    DSS is offline Associate Member
    That's some time on. Lol But as long as your getting what your personal goals are. Look forward to seeing the next progress report!!

Can see the progression in all the status posts you've done. Keep pushing forward.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Read how to prime your body... Via carb cycling! By going from your test/tren to test deca your you've actually lost weight(from 208) on tren... IMHO you didn't up your doses enough to go back in hence you losing weight(your growth window has closed...

Use this time to prime your body for your next run opening up a new growth window!

As said above you look soooo much better and have done your part(tighten up you nutrition) train harder and smarter... Use more accessory work on your chest! Do you use DBs of BB? I feel DBs help shape the chest better but it's necesserary to do both as I feel the BB squares off the chest moreso(smith for me due to shoulder) -- flys(incline) do more incline work and accessory work w/cables - cable flys are great too!
    TheTaxMan and cgeorgemeow like this.

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Looking real good tax man! Keep it up and nice traps.
    TheTaxMan likes this.

Thanks for the advice Nach, i use DBs, and ive started doing push ups on push up handles as well as rotating ones and ive seen great improvements in my pec shape over the last few weeks.

I agree my window did close, i started priming a week ago after reading marcus prime explained thread, i have 6.5 more weeks of priming to go then im going to eat and train like a tank, really gearing up to the next stage.

I notice on my 40% less carb days im a lot more hungry (is this normal?) im replacing the carbs with protein as marcus has said but the meals feel less filling with the reduced carbs (im not stsrving) but with in an hour im hungry and counting the time down to my next meal

Would you agree my legs need a boost in size?

Thanks!
    Last edited by TheTaxMan; 02-17-2016 at 03:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 73rr View Post
    Looking real good tax man! Keep it up and nice traps.
    Thanks fella!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Sure... Legs are never too big! And I also need more on my legs! It'll make your whole body grow more!

Try the smith machine on incline press - it's a great machine for incline... Or even Hammer strength machines target the chest very nicely...

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Sure... Legs are never too big! And I also need more on my legs! It'll make your whole body grow more!

Try the smith machine on incline press - it's a great machine for incline... Or even Hammer strength machines target the chest very nicely...
    Thanks buddy il chop my chest workout up a bit and add some new things in there,

What do you think about the hunger on the 40% less carb days, do you experience it? Im monitoring my weight closely during the prime, i dont want to lose weight from being hungry? Or would any weight loss on a prime more likely just be fat?
    krugerr likes this.

Thanks buddy il chop my chest workout up a bit and add some new things in there,

What do you think about the hunger on the 40% less carb days, do you experience it? Im monitoring my weight closely during the prime, i dont want to lose weight from being hungry? Or would any weight loss on a prime more likely just be fat?
    You're on 250mg/week cruise right now. Its unlikely you'll lose any LBM because of the prime. Unless your calories are way too low overall. Just get used to the hunger, replace that hunger with a pint of water, it helps.

Evenings make up some sugar free jelly, theres no macros except 14g protein, and you get about 4 pints of it. Really fills that hole before bedtime, and its satisfyingly wibbly-wobbly!!

7 months progress pics (6.5 weeks out from starting my next cycle)-0__74225_zoom.jpg

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Wibbly Wobbly -- lmao
    krugerr likes this.

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Looking real good Taxman! Congratulations buddy!
    TheTaxMan likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries

Bf Is a by product of priming not. The main goal -- reducing glycogen stores over a slow period of time(longer the better) and bf % will go down as a byproduct of priming

MrFreshmaker is offline Productive Member
    Have you ever measured your arms Tax?Just curious to know,cuz we have same body shape,well sort of!
    P.S. So again ive to wait for your blood work eh?Lol...nice transformation btw,keep it up bro.

Quote Originally Posted by krugerr View Post
    You're on 250mg/week cruise right now. Its unlikely you'll lose any LBM because of the prime. Unless your calories are way too low overall. Just get used to the hunger, replace that hunger with a pint of water, it helps.

Evenings make up some sugar free jelly, theres no macros except 14g protein, and you get about 4 pints of it. Really fills that hole before bedtime, and its satisfyingly wibbly-wobbly!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0__74225_zoom.jpg 
Views:	322 
Size:	74.6 KB 
ID:	161957
    Thanks for the tip
    My cruise dose is actualy 150mg test e, i made a typo, it shoild still be enough to hold my muscle tho, i dont appear to have lost anything since dropping the nandrolone and sustanon , maybe a little water but thas about it.

Thanks MrFresh, i did measure them a few months ago (begining of december), i cant remember what they were, something like 16.5, i have it written down somewhere

Will measure again and let you know buddy

I think you have been waiting for my bloodwork since august last year
    Last edited by TheTaxMan; 02-18-2016 at 03:21 AM.
    krugerr likes this.

Thanks for the tip
    My cruise dose is actualy 150mg test e, i made a typo, it shoild still be enough to hold my muscle tho, i dont appear to have lost anything since dropping the nandrolone and sustanon, maybe a little water but thas about it.
    150mg, should still be enough to hold muscle mass on a small deficit.

calculated the calories over the 4 days? Whats the average? Make sure it isnt too big a deficit, which may be accounting for your hunger. As I understand it from Marcus, there shouldnt really be a deficit, you just manipulate the carb split, and make up the difference in protein/fat.

Only a little water? Whats your water intake like? You may need to increase that slightly if you're feeling bloated.

solit1ea is offline Junior Member
    Tax-

Looking good brah! If you don't mind, why don't you either post your diet on here or PM me it? I'm curious to see what it looks like. I may be able to help? If you want..

Either way man, awesome job from what I remember months ago when you started back up!
    TheTaxMan likes this.

thanks sol

Diet:

1) Protein shake
    2) 3 boiled eggs (whites) and a homeade protein cake (cake has peanut butter, dried fruit, protein powder, water and oats) they are about the size of a small cupcake/muffin
    3) Large bowl of oats with a banana and full skimmed milk
    4) Sardines
    5) Veg, broccoli, chicken, rice
    6) Large bowl of oats with a banana and full skimmed milk
    Workout
    7) Evening meal with my wife always has rice or potatos with fish meat or chicken and veg
    8) Greek yoghurt and fruit
    Few cups of green tea per day and 6-8 liters of water.

Portion sizes differ from whether im on cycle or off cycle or priming.

I think my diet is good, but just need to cut back on the beers on a weekend and like i said i have like 4 cheat meals a week (couple of take outs, or if im out for the day and cant take food with me il just buy something from a bakery etc)

I do no cardio either which im going to try and fit in, just time is very restricted, i work 50 hours a week, train, run a house and spend time with my wife and son, meal prep etc.

I have time on the weekend to run so going to start running on a sat and sun especialy now the winter will soon be gone
    krugerr likes this.

thanks sol

Diet:

1) Protein shake
    2) 3 boiled eggs (whites) and a homeade protein cake (cake has peanut butter, dried fruit, protein powder, water and oats) they are about the size of a small cupcake/muffin
    3) Large bowl of oats with a banana and full skimmed milk
    4) Sardines
    5) Veg, broccoli, chicken, rice
    6) Large bowl of oats with a banana and full skimmed milk
    Workout
    7) Evening meal with my wife always has rice or potatos with fish meat or chicken and veg
    8) Greek yoghurt and fruit
    Few cups of green tea per day and 6-8 liters of water.

Portion sizes differ from whether im on cycle or off cycle or priming.

I think my diet is good, but just need to cut back on the beers on a weekend and like i said i have like 4 cheat meals a week (couple of take outs, or if im out for the day and cant take food with me il just buy something from a bakery etc)

I do no cardio either which im going to try and fit in, just time is very restricted, i work 50 hours a week, train, run a house and spend time with my wife and son, meal prep etc.

I have time on the weekend to run so going to start running on a sat and sun especialy now the winter will soon be gone
    Have you ever put all that into MyFitnessPal? Id be interested to see how it comes out mate, looks very carb heavy.

I havent mate, i dont calorie count or weigh foods either.
    I just take the same rough measurements each day (use my protein scoop to measure the oats for example)

Its made me lose fat quite well as well as put muscle on

I honestly think the booze and cardio will make the difference, im going to address these first and see what happens. It might just be the small change that i need.

If nothing changes then il lower carb intake slightly.

I also have a very active job so sort of need the carbs for energy.

If i sat at a desk for my job or didnt have a busy lifestyle i wouldnt have as many

I havent mate, i dont calorie count or weigh foods either.
    I just take the same rough measurements each day (use my protein scoop to measure the oats for example)

Its made me lose fat quite well as well as put muscle on

I honestly think the booze and cardio will make the difference, im going to address these first and see what happens. It might just be the small change that i need.

If nothing changes then il lower carb intake slightly.

I also have a very active job so sort of need the carbs for energy.

If i sat at a desk for my job or didnt have a busy lifestyle i wouldnt have as many
    You're lucky then to have got the totals right. If you're priming though you really should get this measured, otherwise you've no idea if the calories or macros are right. You've said you're hungry, which actually may be due to too few calories on the low carb days.

If you're loosing weight whilst the beer is still in the mix, your calories are too low overall. Removing those 10 beers could be around 2200 calories aweek more deficit (Based on a can of fosters!) which will really drop you down too low.

Im losing weight with the beer but its very slow now, it fell off when i was 25%, but since 17% ish its took weeks to shift so im losing weight yea but now its very slow, like 1% a month

When i do my 40% less carbs days i basicaly just half my oats and cut back the rice a bit (its a 40%ish guess)
    When i say im hungry its more "peckish" between meals not like starving

Its no good altering my diet too much imo when the beer on the weekend is there and no cardio, im cutting the beer down 50% and soon to introduce cardio.

Then il keep an eye on weight and bodyfat and alter diet accordingly

Im losing weight with the beer but its very slow now, it fell off when i was 25%, but since 17% ish its took weeks to shift so im losing weight yea but now its very slow, like 1% a month

When i do my 40% less carbs days i basicaly just half my oats and cut back the rice a bit (its a 40%ish guess)
    When i say im hungry its more "peckish" between meals not like starving

Its no good altering my diet too much imo when the beer on the weekend is there and no cardio, im cutting the beer down 50% and soon to introduce cardio.

Then il keep an eye on weight and bodyfat and alter diet accordingly
    Horses for courses. If its working for you, and you're consistent. More power too you!

Im a math head, and an OCD git. I have to have it measured and weighed, and written!
    NACH3 likes this.

Your way is definatley better im aware of that

It is working it just needs gradual tweeking
    Like i said in earlier posts if i go to strickt to quick, i have withdrawrals from stuff (cheat meals, alcohol) so i gradualy improve and cut stuff out, i dont get as sick that way.

Ive dieted in the past and one day just completley cleaned my diet OCD style, but after a few weeks i get sick of it

This way works for me, although it could be hindering my physique, i will get there in the end and happily
    krugerr likes this.

solit1ea is offline Junior Member
    Tax-

Diet looks clean (except for when you cheat lol), I would say that I agree with Krugerr on the Carb heavy piece. Now, say if you are eating enough calories to keep maintenance or even to lose, try substituting some protein in for carbs. So, if you drop 50g of carbs, replace with 50g protein to keep the same amount of calories. This will benefit you more when your "on cycle", as your body will need more protein anyways. Other than that, 10 beers, say they are full beers and not light beers, run around 150-200 calories each! That's 1,500-2,000 extra calories a day! Let that stew for a min lol.

Carb cycling is good too, there are different ways of doing it too so you can suit it to your needs. Some people go low carb low calories on off days or light days then compensate on workout or heavy days (1500 calories on light days, 3500 calories on heavy day to equal out for the week). Some also will replace the calories lost from carbs with protein and/or fats (say they drop 100g of carbs, they will add 100g of protein to their diets or even do like a mix of protein and fats to cover the 400 calories drop from carbs).

Your way is definatley better im aware of that It is working it just needs gradual tweeking Like i said in earlier posts if i go to strickt to quick, i have withdrawrals from stuff (cheat meals, alcohol) so i gradualy improve and cut stuff out, i dont get as sick that way. Ive dieted in the past and one day just completley cleaned my diet OCD style, but after a few weeks i get sick of it This way works for me, although it could be hindering my physique, i will get there in the end and happily
    what worked for me was finding clean food that I like. I look forward to every meal I eat through the day
    krugerr likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by solit1ea View Post
    Tax-

Diet looks clean (except for when you cheat lol), I would say that I agree with Krugerr on the Carb heavy piece. Now, say if you are eating enough calories to keep maintenance or even to lose, try substituting some protein in for carbs. So, if you drop 50g of carbs, replace with 50g protein to keep the same amount of calories. This will benefit you more when your "on cycle", as your body will need more protein anyways. Other than that, 10 beers, say they are full beers and not light beers, run around 150-200 calories each! That's 1,500-2,000 extra calories a day! Let that stew for a min lol.

Carb cycling is good too, there are different ways of doing it too so you can suit it to your needs. Some people go low carb low calories on off days or light days then compensate on workout or heavy days (1500 calories on light days, 3500 calories on heavy day to equal out for the week). Some also will replace the calories lost from carbs with protein and/or fats (say they drop 100g of carbs, they will add 100g of protein to their diets or even do like a mix of protein and fats to cover the 400 calories drop from carbs).
    Thanks for the detailed reply and advice man

To clarify, i have 10 beers over a full weekend, not 10 beers per day

I will look to carb cycling on my off days, and maybe pulling out a few carbs here and there out of my meals.

I personaly think with some cardio, 50% less beer and cheat meals il see a big difference, im going to try this first and see what happens over 6 weeks
    Last edited by TheTaxMan; 02-18-2016 at 09:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    what worked for me was finding clean food that I like. I look forward to every meal I eat through the day
    I do enjoy my meals, the diet i was reffering to that i tried in the past you werent even allowed a drizzle of ketchup lol, it was tough.

Now my meals are clean but flavoured its pretty easy, just 4 meals a week its too easy to say fvck it just throw a pizza in the oven or get a chinese lol and that just needs addressed or halfed, and my beer halfed

I will get there
    krugerr likes this.

I do enjoy my meals, the diet i was reffering to that i tried in the past you werent even allowed a drizzle of ketchup lol, it was tough. Now my meals are clean but flavoured its pretty easy, just 4 meals a week its too easy to say fvck it just throw a pizza in the oven or get a chinese lol and that just needs addressed or halfed, and my beer halfed I will get there
    we need to just remove beer and pizza all together and find some cleaner foods for you to look forward to
    krugerr, NACH3 and TheTaxMan like this.

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I do enjoy my meals, the diet i was reffering to that i tried in the past you werent even allowed a drizzle of ketchup lol, it was tough.

Now my meals are clean but flavoured its pretty easy, just 4 meals a week its too easy to say fvck it just throw a pizza in the oven or get a chinese lol and that just needs addressed or halfed, and my beer halfed

I will get there
    I dont now if it helps but instead of having beer when u go out. I will have a vodka(heavy) water(light) on the rocks. It's a little better for u (a little).

I also drink less when I go out its like 2 or 3 of the vodka waters or 10 to 12 beers. Sooo vodka haha.

Cheat meals like pizza and icecream are really hard to pass up. Expecially on weekend and time that I'm sitting at home being lazy. How I solved that is making a couple extra meals and just leaving them in the refrigerator. Microwave a good meal is easier then baking a pizza or running out to taco bell and spending 20 dollars. haha

Just some thing that helped me. Not sure if it will help u.
    krugerr and TheTaxMan like this.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information