Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    Farmer is offline Member

:: Farmer's {OFFICIAL} SwoleGenix Thread ::

Wussup everyone,

I jumped onto the 'ole swole wagon, after seeing the after and during pics of a few people and seeing the awesome results I have to try it. I had a good cutting session last time but probably lost a little too much LBM in the process. I will try and post everyday with whatever is going on that day that pertains to the diet so anyone pondering of getting on the swole diet or anyone whos down with that reality tv shit can get a kick out of it Anyhow I will post pics within a day, for now here are some basic stats for now

Height: 6' 1.5"
    Weight: 231
    BF%: right around 20

Hope to see some people checking the thread and throwing out some support for a fellow bro!

Peace ya'll

Farmer

Farmer is offline Member
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails :: Farmer's {OFFICIAL} SwoleGenix Thread ::-sidetri.jpg  

Farmer is offline Member
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails :: Farmer's {OFFICIAL} SwoleGenix Thread ::-back.jpg  

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Good luck bro, but I am sure you wont need it if you stick to swole's program he is a good bro.

Pain

saint808 is offline Associate Member
    i've only heard good things about swolecat so i will be very interested in seeing your results.

FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member
    Lets see a front pic bro. looking swole already brother swole's program should do awesome for you.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame

yo.....

just for the record, I did NOT ask him to post this thread here. I do think it's good however in regards to his "reality t.v." concept, as I never thought of it in that manner. I just want the mods and powers that be to understand that I am abiding by their rules, as this is a nice place to kick it and learn, and I like to contribute as well. (mostly on the diet board where I feel most at home)

Hope it's all gravy.........hit it hard brotha!

~SC~XXL~2K3~

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Good call swole, there has been a some drama about you "advertising" in the past.

Pain

cdog is offline Associate Member
    Go farmer ! Bro your going to do great fast .Its good you strarted now with summer right around the corner.Peace CDOG

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    clean ur room !!!swole get ya there bro .

Farmer is offline Member
    As swole said before he had no idea of me doing this, and he didn't. I just feel it will help me out to get some feedback from the people on the board. So if for any reason anyone thinks this is some stupid ass post for advertisement like flipping through a MD magazine and seeing five 6 page lay-outs for musletech there wrong. This is a thread to update my progress and accomplishments on a diet. Anyhow, enough off-topic bs. I'll be getting some more pics up soon. Its 10:30 right now and i've gotta go eat and get ready for chest/tris at 2:00.

Peace

KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard
    I'll bump this so i can get one of those kool lil' emails every time someone hits it with a comment

i'm in a good mood today sorry; finally starting to feel better.

I am just ending up a 16 week, well 15 week diet...it's hard work brother let me tell you, but so worth it in the end. My last week was plauged with sickness due to the damn weather and sinus infections/ear infections!

Swole is a good one to be learning from, he's got some good diet tips! and from everything I hear, he knows his shit.

I dont think anyone will think this is an advertisement, however I would suggest moving this thread from the pics forum. It may get back'd up with the daily updating of pics. But then again..where else to put it.... *hmmm ponders the question*

Cycleon/Mods/anyone who cares - How about a new forum possibly: "Diet tracking" where all the bro's who are dieting or bulking and want to keep a journal *much like i did in the competition forum* can do it and get comments?!?!?!?!?

again, goodluck!

K'Fit

Farmer is offline Member
    Kunipshunfit- Glad you feel better bro. Anyhow, I thought this would be the best place to put it because I did post pics and the basis for this thread is transformation by proof of pics. I don't really care where its at as long as I can get some feedback from some good bros.

Peace

Farmer is offline Member
    It's friday night and I'm chillin at hope studying for some tests and thought I'd post a lil somethin. I don't know if is my mind or what but I am noticing some good progress already and its only been 5 days. I have followed the diet to a T and I am liking what I see. (didnt mean to rhyme grin) anyhow I can't wait to see the results in a month or so. Peace ya'll

Farmer

cool.......

remember my description of what the first 7-10 days are all about. After that point, watch out! I think this log is a great idea, as we can see the transformation in real time!

~SC~

Southern Cross is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Farmer
    It's friday night and I'm chillin at hope studying for some tests and thought I'd post a lil somethin. I don't know if is my mind or what but I am noticing some good progress already and its only been 5 days. I have followed the diet to a T and I am liking what I see. (didnt mean to rhyme grin) anyhow I can't wait to see the results in a month or so. Peace ya'll

Farmer
    I'm very interested in your progress bro. Post a pic pleeeeeze!

Farmer is offline Member
    Wussup all,

Its monday morning at 7:27 and I just got washed up from my 45 min cardio at 6...I weighed myself today just to see how it was going and Im at 226 which is really good. I started at 231sh on monday of last week and I am feeling and looking leaner..I pinch my love handle to see how much is left and its becoming tighter. Last time I cutup I still had some handles and lower back fat but this time its all being tossed the f out. Alright ya'll I gotta head to class

Peace
    Farmer

Oh ya brother As you can see from my pics just after 19 days the change .This aint all up in your head my man you are really loseing that fast .Its great becouse you see the results almost on a day to day plus you get to keep your muscle Looking forward to the after pics bra.PeaceCDOG

Farmer is offline Member
    (In Stone Cold Voice)

Ohhhhhhhhh HHHEEELLLLLLLLLLLL YYYYEEAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Farmer is offline Member
    .......Its friday FINALLY! and I just got back from my am cardio with 50 mins for 815 cals. It will be 2 weeks on monday that i've been on the diet and I like ive said before am noticing good results. Im getting really anxious for the results but I just have to remind myself that this time last year I didnt reach my goals for like 3 months! I also dropped around 15% BF. I'm not sure whether to post progress type pics or just wait and leave it all in suspense anyway ya'll time to head to class so I can listen to a teacher that has no compotence what-so-ever in what she is teaching.....money well spent lol

peace

Farmer

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Yo bro...how 'bout some pics? I am itching to get on Swole's program and interested to see your results.

Farmer is offline Member
    Originally posted by BIG TEXAN
    Yo bro...how 'bout some pics? I am itching to get on Swole's program and interested to see your results.
    I'll tell you now its worth it even without pics to back it up. I will however post pics in a little while(I take pics every sunday night) but I kind've wanna keep it updated with posts and in text and thing bring it ALL together with some (hopefully) dramatic pics at the end grin.

Peace

Farmer

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Farmer
    I'll tell you now its worth it even without pics to back it up. I will however post pics in a little while(I take pics every sunday night) but I kind've wanna keep it updated with posts and in text and thing bring it ALL together with some (hopefully) dramatic pics at the end grin.

Peace

Farmer

What a tease

Farmer is offline Member
    Originally posted by RON

What a tease
    gotta keep em' coming back some how

Peace

Farmer

Farmer is offline Member
    Wussup, Its monday the 14th and I just finished my morning cardio...checked my weight just a second ago and sitting at 224...In the beginning I was kinda worried but I am visibly getting leaner and clothes are fitting looser....so this means only one thing...I am ACTUALLY keeping MUSCLE!!!!!! its only the second week as well and yesterday was my semi-cheat meal day and I actually didn't want to cheat...sounds weird but the actual diet is da shit. Anyhow IM rambling because my bodys still not cool with getting up before dawn and being put through damn near an hour of cardio. So the minds not all here yet (or was it ever?) anyhow im outie...

Peace

Farmer

Farmer is offline Member
    Its 3:40 pm and I finished my chest/tri workout about 35 or so minutes ago. I have to say it was one of the best workouts I've had while being on the program...Saturday was a turn-around workout as well. I never posted about it but I was having serious stamina/endurance and strength issues during my workouts. I believe it was a combination of the cardio and my body responding to the new diet I was on. I've never been on a diet of lower carbs like this before and my body was just switching gears to accomodate this I guess and I was a little quick to jump the gun and freak out instead of letting my body run the course. Considering today marks only the 14th day Ive been on the program I have made some very good improvements towards my goal. My weight is dropping slowly which is good, while I am dropping fat. I no longer turn the mirror around on my medicine cabinet in the bathroom anymore when I get outa the shower Well time to get ready for my PWO meal and get ready to head off to work.

Crazy ass back!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails :: Farmer's {OFFICIAL} SwoleGenix Thread ::-m16p.jpg  

Farmer is offline Member
    Wussup...its Tuesday the 15th and I still don't have my damn taxes in..I lost my old W2 while we were remodeling and its taking them F-O-R-E-V-E-R to send me a new one! Ok anyhow, Just finished 50 minutes of cardio for 860 calories..and feeling good. Getting ready to eat and head to class and hit back/rear delts this afternoon.

Peace

Farmer

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Farmer,

I know the guy in your avatar.

Farmer is offline Member
    Originally posted by Carlos_E
    Farmer,

I know the guy in your avatar.

Who is he, and how do you know him???

Peace

Farmer is offline Member
    Wussup, Its Thursday the 17th and I just finished washin up from my 50 minutes of cardio for 860 calories. I weighed myself and was at 222 but I am losing fat at a good rate. My chest is a lot tighter and the love handles arent so "loving" anymore. Like most people I believe the stomach and handles are gonna be the last to go. Its all good because its been just a little over 2 weeks and I've got seperation all the way up my chest instead of just at the bottom where my old titties use to hang Anyway, gotta eat and head to class, ttyl after legs this afternoon.

Peace

Farmer

Farmer is offline Member
    Word..Finished up legs about 45 mins ago and letting the pain/swelling subside...I gotta vent about something first. Theres this jackass at my gym who isn't really big or in shape but he's your typical beach type lifter who always talks to the girls at the gym while he "works" out. The typical been at the gym for 2 hours and did 3 sets but talked to EVERYONE type of guy. Anyhow, now that you have some background to the story. I start my leg workout with 3 sets of leg extensions to warm-up and also pre-exhaust my quads. I then head to the leg press where Jackass was leg pressing earlier and left like 8 plates on each side...I was going to skip it and head over to the hack or some other machine until he was done but I saw him actually leave the building so I stripped off 5 plates and began to warm up with 3 plates. About 2 sets into I see him stroll back in from outside and head toward the leg press machine with a disgusted look on his face, like *I* took his fucking machine after he strolled outside for 5 minutes thinking the damn leg press is on rental and his valet service. Anyhow, he loads up the machine next to mine with like 10-12 plates a side. One of the hot ass trainers there knew what was up I think and was like "Wow, thats a lot of weight" and the jackass replies with something like "Yeah, big weight, big legs" or some bullshit. Anyhow, I'm starting my 2nd work set and I've got 6 plates on each side and its kicking my ass going through the whole range of motion and not letting my legs drop and crush into my chest. And Im thinking to myself, this dudes trying to show me up or something??? Well he didn't start his set until I was completely done and finished stripping off my machine and done getting a drink and refilling my water bottle. The whole time he was psyching himself up for the big "show" and everyone was in attendance. Well any ego damage or pride that I lost or suffered from was mended when I saw Jackass push the weight out and unlatch the safetly bars and proceed to use a WHOPPING 4 F'ING!! inches of motion...I swear to god I could barely see the sled moving and I need say no more because every gym has one of these assholes...Ok I just had to vent because some people are just stupid and overlook you if your not using UNGODLY amounts of weight and those people can stick it. Its Quality not quanity.

Ok now for the workout, It was one of the better ones Ive had so far on this diet. My strength has rebounded and surplused, most likely because my body is now use to the diet. I did stiff legged deadlifts today with dumbells for the first time in awhile and I must say they kick ass! I like them much better than barbells. Mostly because my hands are not in a fixed position and it makes it a little more natural for me to bend over. All in all everything is going well like usual and I wish I could fast forward through another 2 weeks because Im anxious to see how I will look. Every night I go to sleep I feel like its Christmas eve when I was six waiting to open my damn presents in the morning. I am stoked to see how I will look later down the road because I feel I am improving everyday. Anyhow, enough chatter time to get ready for work. I'll post tomorow morning after my 5:30 AM cardio session (woo...hoo...) Its all worth it though. Like the old saying goes "The only place sucess comes before work is in the dictionary" and truer words have never been spoken.

Adios

Farmer

Bro......

u are doing one hell of a job, not only staying consistent with the program, but with your journal as well.

Keep this journal......print out all your posts in order.........they and you have that fire........... You'll cherish them later on.........trust me. I wish I had.

~SC~XXL~2K3~

Southern Cross is offline Associate Member
    SwoleCat - How about a recent pic? Haven't seen anything new in a while.

Keep plugin brother I know Iam I should be down to my 194 ina bout 4 more weeks.Look forward to seeing some pics .As far as the creep in the gym they are every where bro I got em in my place to you know they weigh about 165 and dumbbell curl the 70's by throwing them up and then try to keep em from falling to the ground on the negitive then look over at you doing less weight thinking what a loser this guys twice my size and look mom Im doing more weight lol.but never do they put 2 and 2 together Thats cool let em get fu(ked up doing their big sets to overtraining all the while you will be adding size to their injury.Peace

GO BLAZERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by cdog; 04-17-2003 at 09:01 PM.

hahhahh

Originally posted by Southern Cross
    SwoleCat - How about a recent pic? Haven't seen anything new in a while.
    What, a pic of me? For? How boutz u post a pic?

Incidently, you'll notice a place in my autosig for an updated picture. It shall be filled soon.

Patience grasshopper. It's all part of a groove homeskillet.

~SC~XXL~2K3~

Farmer is offline Member
    Damn, for a minute there I thought I was the only one going to this thread I really appreciate the responses, its that extra little kick in the ass if you know what I mean.. I gotta cut this one short because I took too long stretching after cardio (which was a good thing) and Imgonna be late to class. Anyway, just finished 50 minutes of cardio for 850 calories and today was kind of hard to get out of bed, for a split second I contemplated sleeping for the extra hour but I thought to myself how much I would feel like shit later in the day when I was be doing the "If I only..." type of crap. So I got the cardio in Im glad I did because this work is definently paying off and I actually enjoy cardio. Anyhow, im out and getting ready for the emerald cup tomorrow evening which will be off the hook for sure. Not only the competition but Ronnie, Jay and Gunter are going to be there. Take care ya'll...oh and btw weight is at...219.6 which is a just got out of bed and dehydrated my big ass doing cardio weight

Peace

Farmer

Farmer is offline Member

Saturday April 19th

Whats up everyone! Just got back from my shoulder/bi workout and it was awesome..I really have to cut this short because Im leaving for the Emerald cup in near seattle washington in a 1/2 hour. Ronnie, Gunter and Jay are all gonna be there so hopefully I'll be able to post some pics of me with them when I get back. Anyhow, take care ya'll and have a good easter weekend!

Peace

Farmer

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    This is a question either for Swole or Farmer...but is it normal for strength to not only return rather quickly to pre-genix levels, but to go beyond? As I've mentioned in the past, loss of fat and loss of strength seem to be inextricably and permanently linked with me.

Farmer is offline Member

DAMN, Just got home from the Emerald Cup!

It was off the chains!...I've been to 3 or 4 shows in my day but they have mostly been local ones that draw ok competition but for the most part they kinda suck. But the emerald cup was a tight ass show, not only for the caliber of competitors there, but for the number of pros I met. First off, I dont know if any of you are familiar with Michael Kindred but I knew him back in the day from bb.com and such and heard he was doing the Emerald cup and I was pretty stoked to see him do a show. To say the least the dude is big and is going to make a huge impact coming up. He killed his light-heavy class and pretty much did the same to win the overall. When he stepped out onstage for the light-heavy lineup all I could see from standing in the far back of the auditorium where the boths were was a huge X frame..it was kindred. It was good to see him do well in the show for sure!

Now to the good stuff. I already knew that Ronnie, Gunter and Cutler were gonna be there so I was pumped! The only pros I have met are Chris Cormier and Aaron Baker. That all changed tonight...when I first got there I didn't see anyone but as I began to walk around I overheard these people talking about how big those guys arms were and what not. I thought to myself "Typical 1st timers, impressed by anything" but shit, I turned the corner and quincy taylor was sitting down with a cutoff on, and shit, that dude has some huge arms!..then I looked to his left and it was Melvin Anthony and I was like this is cool. Then I saw this big black dude next to him but could only see the top of his head, and really that was all I needed to see...It was Shawn Ray. So I snapped a photo and got an autograph and talked to him for a minute, real cool guy. I also snapped a photo and talked to Troy alves and Idrise ward-el. Stan Mcrary was also with them and I got a pic with him. I then walked out into the main walk area and ran into Gunter...DAMN dude is big. He is so down to earth as well, a guy came up from some local station and gunter took the time out and did a good 5-6 minute interview. I got a hold of him and talked to him for a minute and had him sign a cover of flex and snapped a photo. Then Ronnie showed up, looking HUGE and I got some photos with him and talked for a few. (Gunter, Ronnie and Milos Sarcev were all in the weider booth) Then Jay cutler showed up and he was looking very impressive, I got pics and some autographs from him as well. I told him that I had him for the O and he said "If your a gambling man you'll gamble right" he was cool as hell. After that I ran into Flex Wheeler for a pic, he didn't seem like he wanted to be there but he was cool. As im writing im falling asleep, but the whole night and show was unbelievable. One of the cooler parts was when I walked into the bathroom to see Ronnie coleman taking up the whole bathroom to get oiled up for his guest pose. While I was in there he was telling the people he was gonna make his entrance from the back from the bathroom. So as I walk out they call him out and here I am walking out with him...it was really cool. Well damn, Im exhausted..its 2:10 am now. I cheated a lil' with my diet but shit, first time in like 3 weeks and it wont kill me. Ok im going to sleep.

Peace

Farmer

FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member
    good job brother you doing awesome..now post some pics up of you and some of the emerald cup i want to see these monsters

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread Information