Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 29 of 29
  1. #1
    CoRnErBaCk24's Avatar
    CoRnErBaCk24 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    203

    Question any guess on bf?

    been cutting for about 3 weeks so far, 7 more to go... on a low carb moderate fat high protein diet. any guesses on bf???

  2. #2
    CoRnErBaCk24's Avatar
    CoRnErBaCk24 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    203
    pic....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails any guess on bf?-picture-42.jpg  

  3. #3
    sigrabbit's Avatar
    sigrabbit is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    842
    I would say somewhere between 12-15%.

  4. #4
    gundam675's Avatar
    gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    1,477
    well i would have to agree 12 - 15% for sure !

  5. #5
    CoRnErBaCk24's Avatar
    CoRnErBaCk24 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    203
    yeh, thats what i figured. i'm tryin to get down to about 7% by the end of this summer.

  6. #6
    markas214's Avatar
    markas214 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Pa
    Posts
    1,090
    Well my first thought was 12% and then after looking more 15% +/- 1% which is probaly closer.

  7. #7
    956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    10,154
    Blog Entries
    1
    14-15%

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    712
    Sorry maybe I'm being a little rough... 15-16% is my guess.
    Good luck with your goals bro!

    HP

  9. #9
    CoRnErBaCk24's Avatar
    CoRnErBaCk24 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    203
    Quote Originally Posted by Huge Presser
    Sorry maybe I'm being a little rough... 15-16% is my guess.
    Good luck with your goals bro!

    HP

    i actually think i'm around 15% but as of now i'm taking an e/c/y stack and the yohimbe is causing alittle bloat

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    712
    Lookin good... best of luck with your stack.

    HP

  11. #11
    juicehoe's Avatar
    juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    the gym
    Posts
    2,405
    14-15% id say

  12. #12
    nynsb is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    215
    Quote Originally Posted by CoRnErBaCk24
    pic....
    Put a shirt on and you probably look around but that spare tire puts you up to about 17.
    good luck

  13. #13
    CoRnErBaCk24's Avatar
    CoRnErBaCk24 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    203
    any way to get the bloat down from yohimbe or should i just stick it out for another few weeks???

  14. #14
    simplyjakked is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    new york
    Posts
    559
    you are definately not 17 but probably 14 or 15% diet and cardio can take you further than any supplements ever will.

  15. #15
    James Bond's Avatar
    James Bond is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    London
    Posts
    59
    I would say 15-16% (more 16 than 15).

  16. #16
    CoRnErBaCk24's Avatar
    CoRnErBaCk24 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    203
    Quote Originally Posted by CoRnErBaCk24
    any way to get the bloat down from yohimbe or should i just stick it out for another few weeks???
    ????

  17. #17
    RockyX's Avatar
    RockyX is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Dallas, Texas
    Posts
    1,117
    Quote Originally Posted by nynsb
    Put a shirt on and you probably look around but that spare tire puts you up to about 17.
    good luck
    Ignore this special ed mother fucker bro, he gives every body shit. He doesn't know what the hell he's talking about, if everybody else is saying 14-15 I'd go with that.

  18. #18
    nynsb is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    215
    Quote Originally Posted by teenpowerlift
    Ignore this special ed mother fucker bro, he gives every body shit. He doesn't know what the hell he's talking about, if everybody else is saying 14-15 I'd go with that.
    This from a guy who is so embarrassed by his flabby lovehandles that he is asking if he should wrap his abs in saran wrap

  19. #19
    RockyX's Avatar
    RockyX is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Dallas, Texas
    Posts
    1,117
    Okay dude I'm going to take ANOTHER opportunity to make you look stupid....geez dude to be so old you make this shit too easy....go back with your little junior high education and struggle through the saran wrap post again ok??? I said that a guy I worked with had some monster abs and swore by that method, I was just asking if anyone else had heard of it..and what about you Mr. "What is this primo stuff and does it really burn off stomache fat"???.....why would you need to know about that bro, I mean the way you've been bashing me you must have the worlds most perfect body. And one would think that with your aledged "20 years gym experience" that you would know that nothing burns off fat site specifically.....LOL come on with it bro you gotta make it more difficult than this. LOL

  20. #20
    tatty's Avatar
    tatty is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    612
    Quote Originally Posted by nynsb
    This from a guy who is so embarrassed by his flabby lovehandles that he is asking if he should wrap his abs in saran wrap
    None of your posts are helpful or informative...time to put up or shut up.

  21. #21
    nynsb is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    215
    Quote Originally Posted by teenpowerlift
    Okay dude I'm going to take ANOTHER opportunity to make you look stupid....geez dude to be so old you make this shit too easy....go back with your little junior high education and struggle through the saran wrap post again ok??? I said that a guy I worked with had some monster abs and swore by that method, I was just asking if anyone else had heard of it..and what about you Mr. "What is this primo stuff and does it really burn off stomache fat"???.....why would you need to know about that bro, I mean the way you've been bashing me you must have the worlds most perfect body. And one would think that with your aledged "20 years gym experience" that you would know that nothing burns off fat site specifically.....LOL come on with it bro you gotta make it more difficult than this. LOL
    Dude, let's be clear.
    I have never bragged about my body nor would I.
    You asked for feedback on your body and going to the beach.
    I never called you obese.
    I have just given you some honest feedback on your not so ready beach body. Again this is my opinion, because if I were you and in many ways we have similar builds I would feel a little self conscious strutting on the beach with two pockets of fat hanging over the side waiting for some girl to come over and tell me I have a little more work to do, hehehe!!!!

  22. #22
    RockyX's Avatar
    RockyX is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Dallas, Texas
    Posts
    1,117
    wow....that is the most sensible I have ever seen you been...................but you're still a prick so blow me. Anyways, you're opinion is no long needed nor wanted by me so quit following every fuckin' post I put up and writing something shitty on it...I'm sorry that you feel that my love handles are over-wellmingly large...sounds like a personal problem...and true you can state you opinions but you don't have to tell me 5 or 6 times on 5 or 6 posts....I know that I have come a long way since I started and so do you...just get some balls and admit it.

  23. #23
    RockyX's Avatar
    RockyX is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Dallas, Texas
    Posts
    1,117
    And sorry for stealing your thread cornerback....this just had to be taken care of you know....but you're lookin' good bro keep it up

  24. #24
    Ju-tang's Avatar
    Ju-tang is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    south
    Posts
    57
    15-16 keep working dude it will come off it just takes some time

  25. #25
    peam's Avatar
    peam is offline Suspended
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    1,779
    but you're still a prick so blow me- teenpowerlift hahahaha

  26. #26
    CoRnErBaCk24's Avatar
    CoRnErBaCk24 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    203
    Quote Originally Posted by teenpowerlift
    And sorry for stealing your thread cornerback....this just had to be taken care of you know....but you're lookin' good bro keep it up
    lol... dont worry about it. actually i'm down to about 12-13% now, i'll post some updated pics in the next few days. i've also dropped the yohimbe becuz it was making me hold water, now i'm just on a regular ECA.

  27. #27
    RockyX's Avatar
    RockyX is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Dallas, Texas
    Posts
    1,117
    Quote Originally Posted by peam
    but you're still a prick so blow me- teenpowerlift hahahaha


    And thats cool cornerback, what ECA are you using?

  28. #28
    CoRnErBaCk24's Avatar
    CoRnErBaCk24 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    203
    Quote Originally Posted by teenpowerlift


    And thats cool cornerback, what ECA are you using?
    at first i had the new MD6(which is an ECY) but now i switched to Stacker2. i like Stacker alot better, its not as harsh as the MD6 was due to MD6 using ephedrine and yohimbe in the same stack(which is too much CNS stimulation if u ask me).

  29. #29
    CoRnErBaCk24's Avatar
    CoRnErBaCk24 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    203
    oh yeh... since i cut out the yohimbe, water retention has been held to a minimum

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •