• 1 Post By Back In Black
  • 2 Post By KINGKONG
  • 3 Post By Back In Black
  • 1 Post By NACH3
  • 1 Post By Northernpumps

Thread: First cycle with before and after pics updated weekly TREN/TEST

djones95 is offline New Member

First cycle with before and after pics updated weekly TREN/TEST

Hey everyone, tomorrow I'm starting my first cycle. I'll be doing 8 weeks altogether of tren -a and test.
    I've been researching for a while and I've yet to come across a thread that has full pics from beginning to end on a test and tren cycle, so I thought I'd share mine to help other people.

I'll be starting with test only for the first 2 weeks and then adding tren-a for 4 weeks, then coming off the tren and finishing the last two weeks with test only. I'll be using nolvadex for my pct. I'm not going into this cycle blind, I have a long time friend that has done many cycles and will be monitoring me. I attached the beginning week 1 pics. Btw, my diet will also be clean with no cheat meals for the full 8 weeks.
    I AM A BEGINNER and I KNOW MY BODY ISN'T AT ITS NATURAL FULL POTENTIAL.

Currently:
    6'0"
    198 lbs
    19-20% bf
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails First cycle with before and after pics updated weekly TREN/TEST-img_0367-2.jpg   First cycle with before and after pics updated weekly TREN/TEST-img_0368-2.jpg   First cycle with before and after pics updated weekly TREN/TEST-img_0369.jpg   First cycle with before and after pics updated weekly TREN/TEST-img_0365.jpg  
    Last edited by djones95; 06-14-2016 at 09:31 AM.
    Shyy likes this.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Your cycle plan and PCT is poorly planned. Too much for a first cycle, no on cycle ancillaries and only a partial pct. don't listen to your friend.

You are nowhere near 15% either. 20% if you are lucky.

Ditch any plan for the cycle and get in our diet and workout sections to get you on the right track.
    InternalFire likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    You are not 15%-16%. Agree with BIB.

But hey, we need som picprofes to back up our teories in here, so i look forward to follow this one.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    For a full log you should start by posting inital bloodwok. And then final bloowork 8 weeks after PCT.

Also a final photo 6 months after PCT would be nice.

Lets see if you are up to the job or just puss out...
    InternalFire likes this.

Here's a pic I just took a few min ago.. Idk if it's because of the angle of the camera facing up in the other pics but I feel like I don't look like 20% here.. I guess I could be wrong!

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by djones95 View Post
    Here's a pic I just took a few min ago.. Idk if it's because of the angle of the camera facing up in the other pics but I feel like I don't look like 20% here.. I guess I could be wrong!
    I would say 0% now:-)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	2418 
Size:	131.1 KB 
ID:	163894

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Your cycle plan and PCT is poorly planned. Too much for a first cycle, no on cycle ancillaries and only a partial pct. don't listen to your friend.

You are nowhere near 15% either. 20% if you are lucky.

Ditch any plan for the cycle and get in our diet and workout sections to get you on the right track.
    Wait. I guess I'm not as knowledgable on bf% as I thought I was... I did some research on it. Lol I agree, definitely around 20%. Thanks for that man!

Gloopo is offline New Member
    If thats 20%.. im so screwed.. im probably 40% then

Seriously, ditch any cycle plan and learn how to diet first. You have plenty of room for natural growth.

As suggested, get in our diet and workout forums.
    InternalFire likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Djones the advice everyone is giving you is very solid..I know it's hard to accept critism sometimes but it's reality..do I think your jumping the gun on using AAS, yes..you have lots of room for natural gains..I think you'll prob do it anyways though..lemme tell you your buddy isn't steering you in the right direction with that cycle..you really will see minimal gains if your diet isn't right..people always think they can take a miracle drug and avoid the pain of diet and training..get your diet and training 100 percent were natural gains are no longer possible and then run your cycle..it's the way I and everyone should have done it but few do..
    InternalFire and michael30 like this.

I appreciate the advice everyone is giving me, nothing anyone says negatively really bothers me! Haha! But, I've been through too much trouble to get the stuff! I understand it's not a miracle drug, and I understand I still have a lot of natural potential! My diet will be 100% right throughout the cycle. I've changed the cycle though..
    I'm starting with 2 weeks of Test Cyp at 500mg a week ( 250mg Monday, 250mg Thursday).. After the 2 weeks I'm adding Tren -A WITH the test for 8 weeks at 300 mg a week. (100mg every MWF). Then PCT.
    So all together now, a 10week cycle. I know I'm probably biting off more than I can chew with the 8 weeks of tren but we'll see! If the sides effect me too much, I'm immediately coming off. But regardless, I'm going to try it out. Again, thank you for all the advice I know where you're coming from!
    Last edited by djones95; 06-14-2016 at 12:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG View Post
    Djones the advice everyone is giving you is very solid..I know it's hard to accept critism sometimes but it's reality..do I think your jumping the gun on using AAS, yes..you have lots of room for natural gains..I think you'll prob do it anyways though..lemme tell you your buddy isn't steering you in the right direction with that cycle..you really will see minimal gains if your diet isn't right..people always think they can take a miracle drug and avoid the pain of diet and training..get your diet and training 100 percent were natural gains are no longer possible and then run your cycle..it's the way I and everyone should have done it but few do..
    Thanks for the advice!! I appreciate it.

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    Wish you dont get this:

if you fancy that, follow your strict diet trough cycle and when you come off have this pic and see how soon you too will look alike!

otherwise, kill your ignorance and desire for instant gratification and go read this:
    My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

I wish you best of luck, patience and wisdom, so you dont turn this project of yours in to CRY FOR HELP thread

Read this carefully and think about it: steroids will only amplify what you already have, if your habits and diet were shitty before steroids, it will be even shittier, once you go off you will loose all your motivation not only to eat right but to train and what will follow is best described in photo above, so give all that ignorance to someone who wants results like shown above and go really read on the topic, everybody wish you best of luck and nothing less

Good luck

Hey, I've got a crazy idea, why don't you have your diet 100% off cycle? That way you might get somewhere.

Well, if your gonna ignore decades worth of experience and advice then I'm out, I'm gonna wish you good luck.
    InternalFire, KINGKONG and NACH3 like this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I appreciate the advice everyone is giving me, nothing anyone says negatively really bothers me! Haha! But, I've been through too much trouble to get the stuff! I understand it's not a miracle drug, and I understand I still have a lot of natural potential! My diet will be 100% right throughout the cycle. I've changed the cycle though..
    I'm starting with 2 weeks of Test Cyp at 500mg a week ( 250mg Monday, 250mg Thursday).. After the 2 weeks I'm adding Tren -A WITH the test for 8 weeks at 300 mg a week. (100mg every MWF). Then PCT.
    So all together now, a 10week cycle. I know I'm probably biting off more than I can chew with the 8 weeks of tren but we'll see! If the sides effect me too much, I'm immediately coming off. But regardless, I'm going to try it out. Again, thank you for all the advice I know where you're coming from!
    After all that advice and you agreeing with it.... You come up with this^^ that's the worst plan I've heard of... Tren on a first cycle... Let's just say BIBs advice in his lady post is dead on - get your diet dialed in now and it's gotta stay that way - then try putting your training(visit our training section) and diet together b4 you even cycle and watch what can happen. If you can't do this you'll never hold onto any gains anyway...

You've gotten great advice... I'd heed that advice!!
    InternalFire likes this.

Sandman_130 is offline New Member
    my god that pic is terrifying

Northernpumps is offline Junior Member
    whats your training experience like??? Truthfully? No offence intended but you don't look like you've even ever seen the inside of a gym.. you're not terrible but thats what i'd call a good foundation to start from.. I see no muscle tone or definition or size anywhere,, it looks like you'd see immense results if you just got on a good planned workout program for 8 weeks... The stuff you have won't expire any time soon....
    Marsoc likes this.

Here's an updated pic, this was yesterday 7/20. Been meal prepping off and on, but not eating shitty when I don't prep. Weighing about 207lbs. Bench went from getting 225lbs 1-2 reps by myself to 10 reps fairly easy by myself as of last Monday. Oh and I got the word tattoo on my chest covered up with a lion just in case anyone was wondering. And a haircut.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails First cycle with before and after pics updated weekly TREN/TEST-image.jpg  
    Last edited by djones95; 07-21-2016 at 07:59 PM.

Ok I can't get this picture to attach. I'll try when I get home in an hour or so. (Disregard this) Figured out the photo situation.
    Last edited by djones95; 07-21-2016 at 08:01 PM.

s4nchez is offline New Member
    hey bro, ipay attention to you progress, just keep posting , and workharder

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Diet diet diet...strength will come and go. You dont need tren imo

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Ok....
    So what's an example of your training days

Stevebeginner is offline Junior Member
    Should we take it with no later post that you were a little embarrased with the bra,

Stevebeginner is offline Junior Member
    Only joking hope all went well would be good to see pics

you're looking harder and looks like you are getting the tapered look. leaning up is exciting because you can really see all the work you are putting in.

i personally want to learn more about how to manipulate my nutrition. my current body fat is satisfactory, but in the future i'd like to get closer to 10 again.

do you have any older pics?

Name:	294531_258249204197579_6413171_n.jpg 
Views:	1579 
Size:	8.7 KB 
ID:	165746 160lbs

Name:	m fat turd.jpg 
Views:	1635 
Size:	27.7 KB 
ID:	165747 184lbs
    recomp and first real cycle.

Name:	shadow.jpg 
Views:	8688 
Size:	65.0 KB 
ID:	165748 188lbs
    Last edited by Tlolec the toilet; 10-09-2016 at 02:57 PM.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Re read the first replies you recieved and reconsider

You say you went through a lot of trouble getting the steroids , have you thought of the potential trouble using them in your current condition? Let alone the fact your going to waist them, you may as well pour them down the toilet instead of injecting them

Listen
    Educate
    Diet
    Train

Keep your gear for the future, it lasts way past its expiry date

Your not ready buddy

JDToronto is offline Associate Member
    Hey everyone, tomorrow I'm starting my first cycle. I'll be doing 8 weeks altogether of tren -a and test.
    I've been researching for a while and I've yet to come across a thread that has full pics from beginning to end on a test and tren cycle, so I thought I'd share mine to help other people.

I'll be starting with test only for the first 2 weeks and then adding tren-a for 4 weeks, then coming off the tren and finishing the last two weeks with test only. I'll be using nolvadex for my pct. I'm not going into this cycle blind, I have a long time friend that has done many cycles and will be monitoring me. I attached the beginning week 1 pics. Btw, my diet will also be clean with no cheat meals for the full 8 weeks.
    I AM A BEGINNER and I KNOW MY BODY ISN'T AT ITS NATURAL FULL POTENTIAL.

Currently:
    6'0"
    198 lbs
    19-20% bf

OMG! Tren on a 1st cycle!! Oh hell no. You better research as roids are not be played with, you can f*** up your endo system if you don't know what you're doing. People who go on Tren are those who have been on other cycles and have achieved a certain level, they're not the people who just started to work out. You can't just go on roids from the beginning. This website has info on Novice and Beginner's Cycle Recommendations. Check it out.

Thread Information