Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MuscleScience

Thread: This years progress thus far

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member

This years progress thus far

In 2015 I started lifting again after a three year period where I only did occasional cardio and some bodyweight stuff, just because I am health conscious I couldn't stop all training completely. It took time to get both my body and my mind at 100%, and to get myself to eat properly and in time. In February this year I decided it was time to shed some fat.

February picture at 85-86kg:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	front feb.jpg 
Views:	346 
Size:	106.6 KB 
ID:	166170

I kept cutting calories and overdid it, and in june I looked pretty flat. Ketosis for quite a while and I even lost a rep on my lifts. I think I ended up at 1200 calories per day with 200g protein, my appetite just disappeared after prolonged dieting. Ended up looking like this:

Name:	front june.jpg 
Views:	300 
Size:	166.2 KB 
ID:	166171

For some reason in pictures I look flatter lol. I tried to stay lean and not add too many calories but I couldn't beat the book, lifts just stalled... I decided it's time I try some PED. In August I started the following peptide protocol:
    9am 100mcg GHRP2 100mcg MOD GRF
    2pm as above
    8pm as above
    12am 100mcg Ipamorelin 100mcg MOD GRF

Some notes which are pretty compact and describe what it was like to be on peptides:
    * Only in the absolute first injection did I get a "flush" reaction, consisting of warm and red skin on face and chest.
    * Increased gastric motility, for real! Bile in stool and more frequent visits.
    * An increase of around 1000 calories in my metabolic rate it seems
    * Not really much improvement in strength, recovery et.c. Not for joints either.
    * Some improvement in sleep the first month, then results diminish.
    * Makes me retain water in muscles, though sheds bodyfat and seems to preserve muscle despite leaning out.
    * No change in hair, skin, wound healing et.c.
    * Some joint swelling, particularly my right elbow, though manageable pain

By september I stopped losing fat on them and I got really, really tired of pinning 4 times a day, on an empty stomach each time, wait 30 minutes to eat et.c. Very laborous and the peptides cost a lot.

I beat the book every single workout! Despite losing fat. My weight stayed in the same range. My diet was at approximately ~2500 calories, 4 meals, 250g protein, 80-100g fat, 150g carbs. The only reason I need carbs is for strength and because some carb foods taste damn good, and I need good food in my diet. I just dont like high carbs whether its oats or dextrose, I gain fat easier with carbs. I like high protein. I think it is good for my insulin sensitivity too in the long run.

September condition:

Name:	front 11 sept 2.jpg 
Views:	281 
Size:	107.5 KB 
ID:	166165

Name:	front 11 sept.jpg 
Views:	323 
Size:	102.4 KB 
ID:	166166

And that is as good as my condition could get. I decided peptides aren't worth the money or the effort. I have some mk677 now and I will see if it provides the same benefit.

October 24th condition you can see it is pretty much the same:

Name:	front relax 24 okt.jpg 
Views:	413 
Size:	70.0 KB 
ID:	166167

Just thought I'd share my experience of peptides and the results. Coming up next is an AAS cycle that I have just started but that will be another thread.
    Last edited by cousinmuscles; 11-04-2016 at 02:57 PM.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    So u just lost all the of weight ....or...

Hello marsoc, yes I lost quite some fat at first and then managed to improve my composition at the same weight (78kg). I thought it was cool that peptides could help with only 2 months use but unfortunately the progress stalled.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Heck of a difference man, keep it up!
    cousinmuscles likes this.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Thank you kindly

I feel my gains are extremely slow when it comes to strength and size. Wait for my test cyp to kick in, I promise greater differences, despite not having experienced it

Thread Information