Joecantwell1 is offline New Member

Advice on my physique for bodybuilding **pics attached**

Hey guys im planning on competing in april next year or sometime after in the Men's Physique category (Novice, under 21s or First timers)

Just wondering if anyone had any constructive criticism on my current physique...all comments welcome just looking on ways to improve the next year.Sorry the Pictures aren't that high quality but you get an idea of where im at. Thanks everyone

Stats ATM
    Age 20
    Weight 198
    Height 6 foot 3
    Body Fat 14-15%
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Advice on my physique for bodybuilding **pics attached**-4-up-8-11-2016-6.08-pm-3.jpg   Advice on my physique for bodybuilding **pics attached**-4-up-8-11-2016-1.37-pm-5-compiled-.jpg   Advice on my physique for bodybuilding **pics attached**-4-up-8-11-2016-6.13-pm-compiled-.jpg   Advice on my physique for bodybuilding **pics attached**-4-up-8-11-2016-6.13-pm-5-compiled-2.jpg   Advice on my physique for bodybuilding **pics attached**-4-up-8-11-2016-6.16-pm-8.jpg  

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    I'd say body fat was 16-18

You need to tidy the diet and try to get a lil more growth

I don't know much about competitions so unaware of the standards but I'm sure some tweaking will need required to get you there

Looking good though, easy to adjust where needed giving your current condition

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Joecantwell1 View Post
    Hey guys im planning on competing in april next year or sometime after in the Men's Physique category (Novice, under 21s or First timers)

Just wondering if anyone had any constructive criticism on my current physique...all comments welcome just looking on ways to improve the next year.Sorry the Pictures aren't that high quality but you get an idea of where im at. Thanks everyone

Stats ATM
    Age 20
    Weight 198
    Height 6 foot 3
    Body Fat 14-15%
    Good foundation Full pecs. Now start eating and trining hard and harder. Rest and recover

Joecantwell1 is offline New Member
    Good Advice Thanks Guys!

Thread Information