Thread: Some Pics Of Me

Vanmuscle is offline Junior Member

Some Pics Of Me

Hey bros,
    Just going to post a couple of pics. Pls let me know what you think I need to focus on. I'm at 193lbs, 6'0" right now. No cycles yet, but researching first one. Been working out about 4 years, but only learned how to eat to grow about a year ago. Working especially right now on my lats, forearms, calves (constant battle). Would really like to do a cycle with goals of really bringing up my back, shoulders, traps. Oh yeah, a bit pudgy right now too :-) Not sure if I should cut before considering a cycle, or keep bulking (I've gained about 10lbs in the last year).
    Peace,
    Van
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Some Pics Of Me-dsc00012.jpg   Some Pics Of Me-dsc00013.jpg  

more pics, not sure how to make them display rather than post link??
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Some Pics Of Me-dsc00016.jpg   Some Pics Of Me-dsc00018.jpg   Some Pics Of Me-dsc00020.jpg  

and a couple more. leg pic sucks... going to post more when i can get someone to take them.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Some Pics Of Me-dsc00021.jpg   Some Pics Of Me-dsc00023.jpg  

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Hard to say what might be holding back your gains. Diet, routine, or genetics.

Before you consider doing a cycle, why don't you try a prohormone cycle and see if you respond?

http://www.1fast400.com carries just about everything.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    If you are still growing then no need to jump on. Build up as much of a base as you can.

n0_Genetics is offline Associate Member
    great looking triceps bro!

Thread Information