RockyX is offline Senior Member

My hard work b4 & After

Okay, I took some of your advice and just dropped the diet while on vacation and haven't been as strict on it since I have been home and things are still going great!!! Here is an update the first picture is from before...before my diet and everything I was at around 195 lbs. And the second picture is less than two months later....no cardio...just healthy eating and a change in workout routine...and a beach tan hehe....around 180 lbs. My diet is not real strict I just try to keep away from junk and make sure I get my protein.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My hard work b4 & After-before.jpg   My hard work b4 & After-july1.jpg  

Also in the before picture I am totally flexed and in the now picture I am totally relaxed

TheJuicer is offline Member
    What was you beginning weight from you last thread and your now weight?...Give me an example of you diet in a day..Thanx...I'm curious!

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    doin good so far bro! why no cardio though?

I'm not really sure what you are asking...I started off before my diet at 195 lbs....got all the way down to 174 but looked really flat, so I quit being so strict on my diet and it has done wonders. Today I have eaten:

Meal 1 : 2 peices toast, 2 teaspoons peanut butter and bananas

Meal 2 : 12 oz. steak

Meal 3: sandwich with 3 slices lean turkey and 3 slices lean ham (low sodium), cheese and mayonaise

WORKOUT

Meal 4: Protein shake

Meal 5 : Steak and chicken fajitas w/ sour cream and cheese

That is it so far but it is only 6 o'clock and I didn't wake up until 11 but that has been my diet today...I don't do cardio but I work in an unconditioned building doing manual labor so I sweat me ass off all day long.

tony1leg is offline Associate Member
    you can tell you part hard work in your after picture bro. keep up the good progress (you got a tatoo too )

Nice work bro.
    Looks like you lost some fat around the stomach. Keep it goin!

HP

JasonNew-b is offline Associate Member
    In my house, with my wife and my kids...and my dog
    Keep going bro. It will only get better.

Thanks guys I plan to stick with it, this new routine seems to be working pretty well and I will keep you posted

nynsb is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by teenpowerlift
    Thanks guys I plan to stick with it, this new routine seems to be working pretty well and I will keep you posted
    Outside of the tan and tatoo you pretty much are not making much progress. It's good your feeling healthy but shed some of the extra baggage on the stomach.

CoRnErBaCk24 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nynsb
    Outside of the tan and tatoo you pretty much are not making much progress. It's good your feeling healthy but shed some of the extra baggage on the stomach.
    does this guy ever give good feedback But anyway, looking good. i dunno about the sour cream in your diet but if it works for u then do it.

unknown $eph is offline New Member

Dude why the hell do you feel like you have to come to every single one of my posts and tell me I'm fat and that I'm doing a shitty job....there is a big fuckin difference between pic one and pic two, about 15-20 lbs difference...look my stomach and chest and tell me I haven't made any progress.....you're a fuckin' bastard and the reason people don't post their pics on this site, you said yourself b4 that your body is not worth posting so what the fuck gives you the right to critisize other people the way you do??? Fuckin' retard.

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    don't let some petty comment get to you.obviously he is hating the fact that you're making progress. dont let him stress you out. you're off to a great start. keep with it and keep us updated.

TheJuicer is offline Member
    Can someone pleaz ban this guy!!! I cant stand those comments...teen...you look 100% better...keep it up!! HEY MODS CAN WE PLEAZ GET A BAN HERE...Thanx!

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Definitely a good job. Teen, you know you're doing well, that will only keep you driven. Think of that cooze nynsb each workout to piss you off. Picture bench pressing his ass.

Doc

nynsb is offline Banned
    Dude why the hell do you feel like you have to come to every single one of my posts and tell me I'm fat and that I'm doing a shitty job....there is a big fuckin difference between pic one and pic two, about 15-20 lbs difference...look my stomach and chest and tell me I haven't made any progress.....you're a fuckin' bastard and the reason people don't post their pics on this site, you said yourself b4 that your body is not worth posting so what the fuck gives you the right to critisize other people the way you do??? Fuckin' retard.
    Wow,
    Why not channel that hostility toward your ab/cardio workouts.
    Or better yet ignore the problem, look cool, hang out on the beach and wait till some hot chick comes up to you and tells you how cute and sexy she thinks those lovehandles are. NOT!!!!!!!!!!

Wow,
    Why not channel that hostility toward your ab/cardio workouts.
    Or better yet ignore the problem, look cool, hang out on the beach and wait till some hot chick comes up to you and tells you how cute and sexy she thinks those lovehandles are. NOT!!!!!!!!!!
    You talk much shit bro, I haven't seen you post a positive remark on this board since you've been here....and I get compliments on my body all the time so I could give a fuck less what your fat lazy too scared to post his pics up ass has to say, I got best figure and physique for the class of 2003 at my high school too....Your just some stupid ass bastard with no fuck life (family or work) that has to sit at his computer every day and bash someone else to make yourself feel better, wise up wise ass and get a fuckin' life.

nynsb is offline Banned
    You talk much shit bro, I haven't seen you post a positive remark on this board since you've been here....and I get compliments on my body all the time so I could give a fuck less what your fat lazy too scared to post his pics up ass has to say, I got best figure and physique for the class of 2003 at my high school too....Your just some stupid ass bastard with no fuck life (family or work) that has to sit at his computer every day and bash someone else to make yourself feel better, wise up wise ass and get a fuckin' life.
    Best figure and physique???
    With those girly curves???

Raptor is offline New Member
    your doing well bro. keep up the hard work. try and add a bit of cardio in. ignore people like nynsb, he probably wont post his pic coz he's a fat b*stard.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    nynsb, I'm tired of your constant negativity. You may think you are being constructivly critical but you are not even close. You are simply a critic and your opinions are based on your own individual idea of physical perfection. What you cannot seem to grasp is the fact that not everybody bases success and failure on whether or not they look like a Calvin Klien model...and it may also come as a surprise that not eveybody trains to get laid! Constantly pointing out flaws and weaknesses and calling people FAT, contrary to what you might believe, DOES NOT inspire people to train harder. In alot of cases it demeans and demoralizes them and I am not the only one who is getting sick and tired of it. Although it is still not clear why you are here at AR (you've never once asked a question or offered advice in any other forum), you obviously registered for a reason. We're prepared to give you one last chance, but if you continue along this path you will be removed from our membership.

CoRnErBaCk24 is offline Associate Member
    Best figure and physique???
    With those girly curves???
    why does this guy even post?! i once heard a theory that one should never take advice from someone who is not in shape themselves! in otherwards dont listen to the fat guy at the gym!

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by CoRnErBaCk24
    why does this guy even post?! i once heard a theory that one should never take advice from someone who is not in shape themselves! in otherwards dont listen to the fat guy at the gym!
    That's very good advice CoRnErBaCk24. Why take advice frome someone that sure as hell looks like he isn't taking his own advice.

nynsb has been busting this kids balls all the time. I wish I had the size and strength that teenpowerlift has when I was his age.

flexgolf is offline Member
    buddy you are doin great. i would definitely add some cardio in there. i like to run outside, it gets me tan and i burn a lot of calories. replace that toast in the morning with something like oatmeal. or raisan bran.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!

withoutd0ubt is offline Associate Member
    nynsb is so lame it's funny

lookin a lot better and obviously you have more self esteem so i give you major props man...

i agree with the BAN remark made earlier... would anyone miss him???

roch is offline Member
    looking good teen. keep it up bro.

Thanks guys, glad I'm not the only one who thinks Nynsb is a little beotch. You'd think with his supposed "20 years gym experience" he could recognize hard work when he sees it.

Thread Information