Heisman is offline New Member

Would like some input.

Here are some current pics. 5'9", about 206. Let me know things I might need to work on / what you think so far. Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Would like some input.-pict0045.jpg   Would like some input.-pict0046.jpg   Would like some input.-pict0048.jpg  

Steak Helmet is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Heisman
    Here are some current pics. 5'9", about 206. Let me know things I might need to work on / what you think so far. Thanks

How old are you???

good base you have going...keep it up...heavy and hard compound movements for serious growth

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Looking thick bro!

steak-- I just turned 22. thanks for the input.

Steak Helmet is offline Associate Member
    Give us a list of your training routine and your diet...

I am sure we would be happy to help you with that too??

STEAK

Needtobeswoledup is offline Associate Member
    Looking big... i'd start cutting a little

bdiamond is offline New Member
    from looking at your first pic i'd say maybe try to widen the lats to bring them out more on this pose, but overall you're looking good. what are your goals? fat loss? more mass? etc...

I'm on a football routine so:

mondays-
    bench 3x8
    incline dumbell press 3x8
    seated dumbell press 3x8
    side raises 3x8
    cable rear delt 3x8
    front delt raise 3x8
    upright row 3x8
    tris 3x15
    weighted obliques

Tuesday-Squats 3x8
    straight legged deadlift 3x8
    leg extensions 3x8
    leg curls 3x8
    standing calves 3x12
    lat pulldowns 3x8
    seated back row 3x8
    bent over traps 3x8
    bis 3x8
    front abs

wed- off

thursday-same as monday

fri- same as tues

sat & sun off

repeat

I eat well, chicken breast, turley sandwiches, tuna, about every 3 to 4 hours.

I work my ass off in the gym and Im beat by the end. Also I usually work out by myself in the morning so I dont have a spot and cant go to failure on some sets.

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    Your doing some good exercises but in bodybuilding, you can't do the same routine back to back. You need to add a few exercises, change things up and rotate different routines from workout to workout.

For example, where's the flyes on chest day? Only 3 sets of 1 exercise for arms? Not enough bro.

I understand it's a football routine but hitting a muscle twice a week is too much for me. I get results with only once a week. Gives you more time to rest/grow. Think about changing your routine to hitting each muscle once a week. This would allow you to work each muscle thoroughly instead of rushing so you can fit in 5 bodyparts in one day! I mean, some days, I spend so much time and energy just hitting quads, I go home afterwards and collapse. I wouldn't even think about hitting back right afterwards!

Also, make sure you're eating every 2 1/2-3 hours tops. None of this 4 hour between meal BS. How much protein, carbs, fat you taking in daily?

Ive been thinking about changing my routing but I almost feel like since I dont go to failure on bench, and squats, I need to do them twice a week. In the long run it hurts me because by the time Im done with legs, I struggle to get through my back workout. I will consider changing it, my routing is about due for a switch anyways. As for eating, I get about my bodyweight in protein and carbs each day, and maybe half my bodyweight in fat grams. I'm bulking, but I want to lose some fat at the same time so I should probably stay to a strickter diet. Last couple of weeks my gains have slowed so I might up my calorie intake, any other suggestions. I think in the back of my head I'm trying to stay limber so I can still run a 4.4, but I might just nut up and go all out to see how big I can get.

i think you need a new picture chief, j/k. I think you need to start lifitng weights. Don't worry, you won't be sore at first , b/c bone doesn't get sore!

GNCGUY83 is offline Junior Member
    IMPO, you gotta start hitting your back more. in the first pic you cant even see your lats. make wide grip pullups your best friend. looking good other wise though. fuckthemoderator, your a little bitch, bet you wouldnt talk shit to his face. Wheres your pic at bitch, until you post one stop talking shit, you need to get a life kid...

Thread Information