Thread: pre cycle pic

tallyjuice is offline Member

pre cycle pic

I have been on this board as well others for about three years now. Well, I'm 21 now, and after four years of training I'm ready to get dirty. This is my cycle that I'm starting at the end of the month:

weeks 1-10 test 500mg
    weeks 1-10 eq 400mg
    weeks 1-4 dbol 30mg/ed
    letrozole at 1.25mg/day all the way through

Also, attached is a pre-cycle pic that you all can flame away at, but I busted my ass to get to. I will keep you all posted with a full diary from start to finish. Oh yeah, thanx stivard for what I hope will be a successful cycle.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pre cycle pic-me.jpg  
    Last edited by tallyjuice; 07-12-2003 at 02:52 PM. Reason: tried to resize pic but couldn't

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Looks like youre on your way! Cycle looks good to me. What kind of test are you planning on running? If its cyp/enth, run it one wk longer than the eq, but otherwise looks good. And remember clomid/nolv for afterwards.
    Good luck!

TheJuicer is offline Member

Looks good

I think that you have a good base for this cycle...I'm doing the same cycle...minus the D-bol...I'm at the end of my second week..up 6 lbs. not to bad since I am taking L-dex for the bloat! Well I hope that your cycle is awesome..just remember to EAT,DRINK PLENTY OF H2O,EAT,REST,AND,EAT! Good Luck!

lilbull is offline Associate Member
    looks like a good base, what are your stats?
    good luck.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Looks like the cylce I want to do. Please keep us informed of your progress. Especially would like to hear weight gains and how you feel with the DBOL .

Thanks and Good Luck!

tallyjuice is offline Member
    I'm 5'6" and only 150.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    150 for 5'6 isnt bad, btw bro, next time i think u should block out ur face !

LittleNate is offline Junior Member
    good luck with ur cycle.....keep us posted

xtremesport14 is offline Associate Member
    You look good. No need to flame your gonna be huge!

ironman57 is offline Associate Member
    Thats what i looked like at 170. You'll definatly get to your goal really easily. Just eat as much as you can and bust your ass everyday in the gym. Stay focused.

leancuisine is offline New Member
    what up tallyjuice, you in tallahassee,

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    Get ready to get BIG bro! Enjoy the cycle.

gallery is offline New Member
    You guys come in with misinformation and false hopes. I see a lot of BS on this board, and it floors me. The main thing for bodybuilding is GENETICS. If you're not being accused of being on steroids while never having touched them, or if you cannot enter a natural bodybuilding contest.....then you need to step away. I'm sorry folks, that's the cold truth of it. This high protein thing....I don't want to disspell any of the supllement companies, but you don't need any of the powder. I see a lot of you guys, and I am blown away. Your after pictures of your steroid use aren't even good enough to ENTER a natural bodybuilding contest, let alone a real one. I mean shit. Sorry folks, sometimes people just need to hear the truth.

ironman57 is offline Associate Member
    Lets see a picture of what you like look like, then you can say whatever you want to say.

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gallery
    You guys come in with misinformation and false hopes. I see a lot of BS on this board, and it floors me. The main thing for bodybuilding is GENETICS. If you're not being accused of being on steroids while never having touched them, or if you cannot enter a natural bodybuilding contest.....then you need to step away. I'm sorry folks, that's the cold truth of it. This high protein thing....I don't want to disspell any of the supllement companies, but you don't need any of the powder. I see a lot of you guys, and I am blown away. Your after pictures of your steroid use aren't even good enough to ENTER a natural bodybuilding contest, let alone a real one. I mean shit. Sorry folks, sometimes people just need to hear the truth.
    ok you can stop now...this is what at least 3 threads I read where you had the same post...you win!

lxorl is offline Associate Member
    nice pic you homo... just kidding dude..... long time no see.. how are you ?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by gallery
    You guys come in with misinformation and false hopes. I see a lot of BS on this board, and it floors me. The main thing for bodybuilding is GENETICS. If you're not being accused of being on steroids while never having touched them, or if you cannot enter a natural bodybuilding contest.....then you need to step away. I'm sorry folks, that's the cold truth of it. This high protein thing....I don't want to disspell any of the supllement companies, but you don't need any of the powder. I see a lot of you guys, and I am blown away. Your after pictures of your steroid use aren't even good enough to ENTER a natural bodybuilding contest, let alone a real one. I mean ****. Sorry folks, sometimes people just need to hear the truth.

~SC~

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    LMFAO....SWOLE you really put some thought into that one

moush is offline Senior Member
    yo bro u need to run Eq for a min of 12 wks! and run test one week longer than Eq! so that you can start pct 2 weeks after the last test injection.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    ummmm.....before PMing me, etc. does anyone look at the dates of posts????

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Wow.........I wasn't the one who pm'ed ya, but I admit I didn't look at the date!

~SC~

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    anytime i c pumpseeker, i know its an old thread........i miss that bro

Thread Information