RainyTX is offline New Member

After 5 months....

Well, where do i start. I use to workout regularly, took one cycle which i knew nothing about (T4 and dbol tabs). I got stronger than an ox, but full of water weight. My weight went up and down for a few years and I just got tired of it. I quit making excuses and got me a gym membership. When I first started back up 5 months ago, I was 6'1" 265lbs of blubber. I am now down to 223 and I'm feeling great. I am nowhere close to where I want to be, but this is the first time in my life where I've actually lost weight naturally. I cut out all of the sodas, no fast food, no candy, etc. Lots of chicken and whey protein. I've been reading this board for awhile now, just haven't posted. Glad to be here, and I'll keep posting new photos as I get toward my goal.

BTW, that's not my shirt. I was stretching it out for my fiance'....i know, haha.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails After 5 months....-chubby-me.jpg   After 5 months....-100_1000.jpg  

Epic1 is offline Associate Member
    Still got a ways to go but you have made great progress! Keep up your hard work. What is your diet like right now? how many times do you eat daily? Whats your normal gym day like?

Rockin Z28 is offline Associate Member
    what the HELL is going on with yoru wardrobe other then that great progress dont give up, lookin good brother!

ancientgr is offline Junior Member
    nice pic. hot. haha.

good job. seeing those old pix must make you want to work harder and harder. what's your goal?

Quote Originally Posted by Rockin Z28 View Post
    what the HELL is going on with yoru wardrobe other then that great progress dont give up, lookin good brother!
    lol, i know right. Believe it or not, my fiance' absolutely loves that picture, don't ask me why. My goal weight is 185 and bulking is nowhere in the near future. I came to the realization that this is a process that takes time and discipline. There is no doubt in my mind that I will make my weight. I'm not trying to get huge (right now), im just trying to get into shape and healthy again. The other day i jogged 6 miles for the first time in my life and nothing has felt better than doing that. The only tough part is eating planned meals on my job. I drive semis for Dr Pepper so I'm on the road all day, then hit the gym when I get off. Makes it tough when I get up at 4 am, and I'm on the run all day. I usually have a meal replacement shake in the AM, lean turkey on wheat for lunch,meal replacement, 2 grilled chicken breasts w/ 6 egg whites for dinner. Been using the gold standard whey protein here lately, seems alright.
    I know my diet isn't that of a hardcore bodybuilder, but looking back 6 months my diet consisted of 2 sausage egg and cheese biscuits from mickey d's, various snacks throughout the day. Fast food for lunch, fast food for dinner, late night snacks, sodas,etc. I was going nowhere fast, had to change and I'm glad I'm on the road to doing it. Thanks for the feedback.

Monster87 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RainyTX View Post
    lol, i know right. Believe it or not, my fiance' absolutely loves that picture, don't ask me why. My goal weight is 185 and bulking is nowhere in the near future. I came to the realization that this is a process that takes time and discipline. There is no doubt in my mind that I will make my weight. I'm not trying to get huge (right now), im just trying to get into shape and healthy again. The other day i jogged 6 miles for the first time in my life and nothing has felt better than doing that. The only tough part is eating planned meals on my job. I drive semis for Dr Pepper so I'm on the road all day, then hit the gym when I get off. Makes it tough when I get up at 4 am, and I'm on the run all day. I usually have a meal replacement shake in the AM, lean turkey on wheat for lunch,meal replacement, 2 grilled chicken breasts w/ 6 egg whites for dinner. Been using the gold standard whey protein here lately, seems alright.
    I know my diet isn't that of a hardcore bodybuilder, but looking back 6 months my diet consisted of 2 sausage egg and cheese biscuits from mickey d's, various snacks throughout the day. Fast food for lunch, fast food for dinner, late night snacks, sodas,etc. I was going nowhere fast, had to change and I'm glad I'm on the road to doing it. Thanks for the feedback.
    Sounds like you've put a lot into this... I really respect your determination and grit, you are clearly on the right track to achieving your goals.

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    well done mate.......good progress......keep up the good work.

*El Diablo* is offline Respected Member
    keep going and diet is the key.

urbanbody is offline Member
    Ya dial in your diet and keep up the good work bro

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    keep rocking man.

and stop wearing womans clothes...

j4ever41 is offline Senior Member
    lol at those clothes,good job man and keep it going.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Good job so far. Keep up the good work.

Okinawa_Power is offline Senior Member
    Keep up the great job!!!! Looking good!!!! Now go hit those ****ing WEIGHTS!!!!!

jweir22 is offline Junior Member
    Keep up the good work. Keep the diet in check and you will start seeing results faster. Just getting rid of the junk and adding clean food will help you. I know myself everything was revovling around my diet as soon as a cleaned it up i started seeing results. I was 238 now down to 200 and feeling great need to get to 190. Don't give up. Diet and cardio, sometimes i have to drag myself out to do cardio but when you get compliments it keeps you going. So stick with it. Great results so far. I still cheat somtimes but i just do a little more cardio that day. Hope it helps.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Like stated, diet is key. Forget the shakes for now and learn to eat properly. I don't mean you have to eat perfectly ever day every mean. Learn to snack healthy all day long and NEVER get hungry. You body will start do drop the weight faster than you can believe even without much gym work.

I sit on my butt for 12 hrs a day watching computers. When I changed my diet so I at at least 6x a day I lost weight so fast it was amazing. I had to start eating 2x a much after about 5 months because I started loosing to much weight. LOL really

Now I have to almost gorge myself 24/7 to gain any weight OK not really but Im NEVER hungry and if I have a bad day and skip a couple meals I can easily loose 3 or 4 lbs in a one day and it takes a week to gain it back.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Good work but please burn those cloths in the first pic.

csavage0 is offline Member
    ^^^^ agreed haha. and keep going but please no more tommy boy pics lol

romo6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    keep rocking man.

and stop wearing womans clothes...
    Excellent.

C-MaN is offline Senior Member
    Great progress so far mate ! Fat guyyy in a littlleeeee shirtttt... Fat guyyy in a littlleee shirtttt.

xavier_888888 is offline Senior Member
    Keep it up bro! are ya sure thats not your shirt? hmmm..... j/k

manwitplans is offline Senior Member
    Props man.
    And the clothing, not even gonna go there

that shirt was pimp and y'all know it, jk. just a little "shirt stretching" for the ol' lady.

Thread Information