Thread: Some Ideas

Phatsac is offline New Member

New Pics

Well i have been working hard just not posting much becuase i been so busy. I have some updated pics but they are not all that good of pics ill try to get new ones. Im still juice free 8*( just becuase i think i have alot to gain off being natural for a bit longer. Im just looking for any suggestions i know i really have to work my chest which i have been but i just dont seem to be getting any good gains there or in my arms. My arms just recently started to grow thou. I tried a cycle of T-bomb (prohormone) that stuff is pretty good. I cant wait till i get to the real juice one day. My diet has been strict and i did drop cardio now for almost 3 weeks. I been trying to gain some size. Im 6'2 and about 195 or so. Im guessin around 11% bodyfat that is around what i was about a 2 months ago when i did a BF test. I was thinking of trying either derma gain or something along those lines. Like maybe a kicker from legalsteriods.com even. If anyone has tried any of them products let me know or any supplements that is really gettin them good gains. If you see anything or have any advice on things i should try to do or add let me know..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Some Ideas-relaxed.jpg   Some Ideas-abs.jpg   Some Ideas-back-july-16.jpg   Some Ideas-chest.jpg   Some Ideas-front.jpg  

Last edited by Phatsac; 07-16-2003 at 10:48 PM. Reason: new pics

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    from what i can see dude..your lookin pretty cut, could put on some size though, if you want to get some more feed back get some better pics cuz most people really wont respond if they cant see you that well!!

gallery is offline New Member
    oh buddy, No one is buying into your line of BS. I mean, Come on! If you've done steroids , then you should get a refund from your dealer.

sigrabbit is offline Member
    Would a mod ban this gallery guy!!!! Don't listen to this turd Phatsac he is simply going from post to post flaming people.

illuzions is offline Associate Member
    yea def. take the legalsteriods.com stuff....its the best stuff on earth....haaaaaaaaaaaaa...its all bullshit and a waste of money and time...ur an idiot if u order it....dont waste ur $$$ just buy the real stuff....

decadbal is offline Banned
    good pics bro, keep it up, dont listen to that loser gallery, hes prolly some fat kids a big guy shoved in a locker, hes in his moms basement, whackin off to the pics on here, and when he sees his lil dick, he has to get mad and say something bout you. screw that loser bro, dont let him bring ya down.

just wondering

I still have not tried doing any type of roid. Im just asking if anyone has gotten any good gains off the prohormone's. Like the Test`1 i heard is pretty good which i tried. I tried the Tbomb and i liked it. Im sure the id get better gains off roids but im just trying to stay clean as possible till i stop growing naturally. I have a very strict diet and trying to get the best gains off supplements and maybe try some of the prohormones. Dont flame on someone trying to stay clean and doing things right in the start. If someone was doing something dumb that is one thing but a person trying to get some ideas on new stuff to try before going to roids i think is just wrong. Well thanks for any info and any good advice.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Honestly, instead of wasting money on pro-hormones and possibly get gains from a placebo effect, spend the money on good protien rich food and some high quality whey protien. Work on your diet before hitting up AS or wasting your $$ on pro-hormones. What's your daily protien intake look like and diet?

diet

Ok everyday food.
    I eat pretty clean everyday. I eat just about the same shit everyday too.
    5 40 am
    Bowl of Oat Meal
    2/3 whole eggs 2 whites scramble eggs

8 am
    Either a chicken breast sandwich.....Turkey sandwich...can of tuna or a protein bar....with a piece of fruit

10 am
    Chicken breast with some veggies....usually a half a can of green veggies like sweet peas or something like that..

12 pm
    Chicken Breast or 2 cans of tuna.. veggies////same as above basically
    with some piece of fruit

2 30 pm
    I take the trac creatine drink time release one....and a piece of fruit usually a bananna at this time

4 pm
    WORKOUT

6 pm
    Directly after workout protein shake ////usually take Nitro Tech or ill have a met rex bar and water.

8 pm
    I have 2 chicken breasts with a small portion of boiled potatoes and some steamed veggies

10 pm
    I try to crash here and get ready for the next day If im really hungry late at night ill eat some egg whites.....thats usually it..maybe a few crackers sometimes i cant fall asleep till about midnight ...that is my eating habbits for now...and on the weekends ill try to eat a steak dinner once every 2 weeks or so.......and i do make some tuna pasta salad every now and then. but for the most part that is how i eat daily..maybe add some more fruit for fillers...

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    OK the best thing you can do is bump your complex carbs UP. If your trying to gain size the diet your eating right now is not going to put size on you no matter what AS or Prohormone your taking. Intake start at 400-600 see where your gaining 1 lb a week should be good. your diet right now your prob not breaknig 150 grams. Looks like your getting enough protein but thats 1/2 of it for size gains.

Timing

I heard it is very important to eat complex carbs at the right time. Do you have any suggestions on how and when i should add them to my diet. My workout schedule goes like this right now.

Monday Bi's & Tri's

Tuesday Leg's

Wensday 45minutes cardio and then heavy abs

Thursday Chest

Friday Back & Shoulders

Saturday off....but i do cardio sometimes

Sunday 45minutes cardio and then heavy abs

I try to bulk for 2 months then I try to lean up a bit for a month. Durning the lean out month I do on week one 20 minutes of cardio everyday after i workout. Week 2 i go up to 30 minutes cardio everyday. And on last 2 weeks i do 45 minutes of cardio try to hit atleast 800 calories running the last 2 weeks. I also do a few small ab workouts everyday too. Just a few small ones to stretch and light burn, since on wensday and sunday i hit them super hard.

decadbal is offline Banned
    from what ive learned, 8 weeks inst really long enough to bulk good enough to get anything cept mostly fat. and 4 weeks isnt at all long enough to lean out enough to make the big diet phase easier, you should lengthen both, and when bulking, try to eat as many goods as possible, and when dieting, cut back on them but eat the same. 20 min of cardio isnt enough time either, thats right about the time your body starts to burn stored fat. 30 is usually the least ammount of time. 45- an hour is ideal.

Thread Information