Eric10sun is offline New Member

help with obliques ....

hey guys, im 6'0" 208 22yo ... im pretty strong, and everything is going well except my obliques ...
    i eat 200g protien a day, very low fat, and run about 1 mile everyday on the treadmill .. you think uping my run to 20minutes will cut fat?

I'm taking a daily vitamin, isopure protien and teaspoon of glutamine..

helP!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails help with obliques ....-picture1111.jpg  

BDTR is offline Retired
    Try 45 min on the threadmill at a fast paced walk on a slight incline every day on an empty stomach first thing in the morning and watch the fat burn.

redrock is offline Member
    I agree. 45-60 minutes of low intensity cardio seems to do the trick. The early morning on empty stomach is key. You're glycogen depleted and have been burning fat during the night depending on when you ate last.

You look lean enough to maybe see reults from Yohuimburn or a similar topical cutting gel. Many people have posted decent results. Doesn't work if have a lot of bf though. Probably work in your case though. REDROCK

Ju-tang is offline Junior Member
    Up protein, lower carbs slightly. Walk on the treadmill at 4 mph 4-5 times a week. Do your cardio before first meal if possible. Don't take in any carbs after 7:00 pm.

nynsb is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ju-tang
    Up protein, lower carbs slightly. Walk on the treadmill at 4 mph 4-5 times a week. Do your cardio before first meal if possible. Don't take in any carbs after 7:00 pm.
    PATIENCE!!!!!!!
    Oblique fat is the last to go but you have a good base and your added muscle should definitely help you in the fat burning department.
    good luck
    stay focused
    Don't give up.

gallery is offline New Member
    You guys come in with misinformation and false hopes. I see a lot of BS on this board, and it floors me. The main thing for bodybuilding is GENETICS. If you're not being accused of being on steroids while never having touched them, or if you cannot enter a natural bodybuilding contest.....then you need to step away. I'm sorry folks, that's the cold truth of it. This high protein thing....I don't want to disspell any of the supllement companies, but you don't need any of the powder. I see a lot of you guys, and I am blown away. Your after pictures of your steroid use aren't even good enough to ENTER a natural bodybuilding contest, let alone a real one. I mean shit. Sorry folks, sometimes people just need to hear the truth.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by gallery
    You guys come in with misinformation and false hopes. I see a lot of BS on this board, and it floors me. The main thing for bodybuilding is GENETICS. If you're not being accused of being on steroids while never having touched them, or if you cannot enter a natural bodybuilding contest.....then you need to step away. I'm sorry folks, that's the cold truth of it. This high protein thing....I don't want to disspell any of the supllement companies, but you don't need any of the powder. I see a lot of you guys, and I am blown away. Your after pictures of your steroid use aren't even good enough to ENTER a natural bodybuilding contest, let alone a real one. I mean shit. Sorry folks, sometimes people just need to hear the truth.
    Now you just added to the misinformation to this board. I give you one thing that genetics plays a big part of how you will look but not everyone's goals here are to be in a bodybuilding show. I don't see anything wrong in what was suggested either. Post your picture and then we can see for if the information you will be giving is good information.

Eric10sun - you got some good info from the other guys.... I would up the protein to 1.5 to 2 grams per pound of body weight. Supplement with flax, cla, and primrose oil..... these fats will help you lean out while dieting. Watch where your carbs are coming from you want them to be on the lower end of the GI index and keep them moderate to low. Good luck.

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Now you just added to the misinformation to this board. I give you one thing that genetics plays a big part of how you will look but not everyone's goals here are to be in a bodybuilding show. I don't see anything wrong in what was suggested either. Post your picture and then we can see for if the information you will be giving is good information.

Eric10sun - you got some good info from the other guys.... I would up the protein to 1.5 to 2 grams per pound of body weight. Supplement with flax, cla, and primrose oil..... these fats will help you lean out while dieting. Watch where your carbs are coming from you want them to be on the lower end of the GI index and keep them moderate to low. Good luck.
    True Mud! I think the your diet has to be keyed on without a doubt, you need to seriously dial it in and don't F* around. No beer, No bread, and tons of cardio! 6 meals a day, egg whites/tuna/chicken/grapefruit/veggies. Step the cardio up to a minimum of 30 mins!

SID

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    Gallery you need to learn that there is a difference between opinion and "truth". Your post is your opinion and the truth is many people BB for personal improvement and contests are not their major goal. Do not come onto our message boards and promptly insult the members of AR. You will make no friends with such a beligerent attitude. I would also like to see a pic of you to see if you are genetically superior enough to meet your own standards.

NotVinDiesel is offline New Member
    just outside the Loop but not far from the lake
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric10sun
    hey guys, im 6'0" 208 22yo ... im pretty strong, and everything is going well except my obliques ...
    i eat 200g protien a day, very low fat, and run about 1 mile everyday on the treadmill .. you think uping my run to 20minutes will cut fat?

I'm taking a daily vitamin, isopure protien and teaspoon of glutamine..

helP!
    Eric, I'm working on the same thing right now, and I'm finding that the HIIT program is working well for me when it comes to trying to burn up the bf. Usually 3-4 times a week for 15-20 minutes coupled with a mostly ketogenic diet (TKD currently) has been my key.

maximusdad is offline New Member
    Eric,
    Ignore gallery he's obviously full of shit.....cardio on the empty stomach, low carbs except for pre-work out and some oblique targeting excersises will help tear it off......4-5 days a week at 45 min low intensity cardio will do wonders. I've used this and lost 2% bf in 3 weeks, so I know it works. Good luck and keep up the good work, you've got a good base to work with, so build on that and the rest will fall in line......

VINNYCUZ is offline Junior Member
    see honeslty there is a difference between critiquing some1, trying to help some1 out, giving your advice on a cycle or how to burn that, that to be a complete and upmost fuckin moron flamin fag...i am sorry for cursing but seriously i hate when people some to this board knowing it is straigh up about ANABOLIC STERIOIDS...notice the page url...ANABOLICREVIEW.COM...if your gonna flame people for using, thinking of using or even supplimenting then u should seriously reconsider your membership at AR...another words STFU! and i dont care about my spelling bash me all u want just my opinion and probably ever1 elses here...

Eric like other said, u honestly can see your abs and obs, all u need is to bump up that cardio, if your like me and cant make it in the morning then do as i do, i run at 10 mins at a slight pace at a slight incline actually its jogging then after my workout i burn it up again for another like 30 mins, i know its not enough but my metabolism is like perfect i can gain and loose whenever i want or whenever i change up my workout...but like other say bump bump bump up that protien intake cuz if u dont bye bye muscle! i am 5'7 @ 160 and i take in about 380 grams of protien and 4000 calories per day, FYI

stay strong bruda!

You're a fucking idiot fuck the mod... get the hell outta here!

HP

Thread Information