• 3 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By jchc86
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 2 Post By KINGKONG
  • 2 Post By jchc86

Thread: Pre cycle pic

jchc86 is offline Junior Member

Pre cycle pic

Been lifting since 16 years old. Took a 4 1/2 year break and I resumed lifting last October. I've always been natural, just taking creatine, glutamine and eating proper. My style of lifting is bodybuilding style with a lot of drop sets and split sets routines between two muscle groups to save time and increase heart rate. I just started my cycle two weeks ago and here is a pic of me as a natural. I will show another similar picture when cycle is complete

33 y/o
    Weight: 200-210
    Height: 6'1"
    Bodyfat: usually around 8%

Cycle: 10 weeks
    Sustanon 300 (250 mg/2x per week)
    Anadrol 50mg/day (planning on 6 weeks)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20190614_193313_405.jpg 
Views:	280 
Size:	127.8 KB 
ID:	177299
    Last edited by jchc86; 10-13-2019 at 12:15 PM.
    saminmenum and Obs like this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    your muscle quality definitely has a long term hard training natural look .. I think you'll like the way your going to look at week 10. will have way more fullness, roundness, and size to the muscle . just don't be afraid of the water retention and always trying to look lean and shredded. let the process happen. you can always dry out quickly later on
    ChasinGains, jchc86 and Obs like this.

Thank you so much man! I never worry about water retention, as I will never compete, and I know that with water retention come the essential nutes that my muscles crave. I am waiting on my HCG and CJC-DAC to come in order to have my ultimate stack I'm looking for.
    My goal is to break through a plateau and try to keep as much muscle as possible after the cycle.
    Last edited by jchc86; 10-13-2019 at 12:10 PM.
    Obs likes this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    whats your height

Just added to OP. 6'1"

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Look great for natural. Welcom to the darkside. You will never leave and love it forever
    KINGKONG likes this.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Looking good man!most guys using gear don’t look like that..you obviously got diet and training dialed In now things will change a bit that plateau will get busted..good luck man expect to see a big change in your after pics..
    Obs and jchc86 like this.

Thank you King Kong and Obs, so much. I owe part of it to Yoga in a hot room 4 times a week and my construction job. I have been lifting so long that I've got the workout variations in my head, so that my routines are constantly changing and I don't need to rigidly plan my routines. I base my next workout on the current condition of my body. I rotate out different exercises that hit the same part of the muscles, so my exercises don't get overused. It's a similar situation with my diet as far as knowing what to eat and when to eat it and that is based on how taxed or well rested i am. And i think getting to this point is important before someone starts using gear, in order to maximize the effect of their cycle.

Always get fruit sugar immediately after a workout! Not no bullshit soda or something, imo. Fructose does not require insulin to pass the cell wall. Get that organically bonded chemistry in.
    Obs and KINGKONG like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Look great for natural. Welcom to the darkside. You will never leave and love it forever
    I tried the test and anadrol for 2 weeks, but i stopped because there was a delay on delivery of my CJC-DAC and PCT supplies I restarted when i received everything and I am now taking the Test/Anadrol/CJC stack. Holy shit bro! I have gained about 15 lbs already and i will be starting week 4 this Wednesday. I cannot stop eating! I have veins popping out of my traps and shoulders now. This is out of control!

Also, once those two vials of Sustanon 300 are gone, i have another vial of Testo-D that i will finish off with. This is test with DHEA, apparently a good finisher.

Testo-D:
    Cypionate : 225 mg
    Propionate : 75 mg
    DHEA: 60mg

Thread Information