Thread: Here I am!

hiii98 is offline New Member

Here I am!

I'm 25 yrs old. 153 lbs. 5'8. And desprately trying anything to gain weight. I've been lifting for the past 7 months. And just did my first shot of Deca ...

Now I need a review and alot of advice on weight gain and what I need to work on to compete! (its always been a dream of mine..)

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome bro?

What's your cycle look like? How's your diet?

If you've only been lifting for 7 months, I think that is too soon to start juicing.

been lifting on and off since I was 16, I'll go 7 months on...take 4 months off.....since 16... so I'm use to lifting and I know my natural limitations.

Well if you feel you are at your genetic limitations, then go for it. What else are you taking with the deca ?

2 more pics [front]

GenuinePL is offline Senior Member
    I don't think that 153lbs is your genetic limitation. But you already started so just go with it. What are you taking with deca and at what dose. How much do you know about the stuff that you're taking and what you should be doing. I think that you should have to the last detail before you started.

I've been 140 lbs since I started lifting again. Then after 7 months of drinking weight gainer shakes till I puke (no shit, literally) and eating all the protein I can get my hands on, I'm up to 153... Sometimes God tries to predetermine what your body physique is going to look like, my whole life 160 was the most I've ever weighted (while lifting for a year).. Fuck genetics, God, and everything thing else in my way (other than my health) I....ME, am going to start making the decisions for my own physical potential from this point on.

Oh the gear I been using is 200 mg of Norandren 200 a week. Second shot yesterday.

Well I wouldn't say fuck God because He is always listening and one day you might need his help.

200 mg of deca will not yeild the results you are looking for. Up the dose to 400mg a week and get either some test or dbol (preferably both). Let me know what you have access to.

Do you have clomid???

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't think 200 mg a week of deca is gonna give you very good results. I'd double it and ad some test.....Gotta have test. 200mg of deca a week is nothing for a had gainer especially.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Damn arthurb I hate it when someone out types me

nymattyk is offline Member
    you look good so far, already nice and lean so now i would bulk up with some test like art and ron said, and you should consider doubling your deca and definitely need clomid for post cycle

Denmark is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by arthurb999
    Well I wouldn't say fuck God because He is always listening and one day you might need his help.

200 mg of deca will not yeild the results you are looking for. Up the dose to 400mg a week and get either some test or dbol (preferably both). Let me know what you have access to.

Do you have clomid???
    O

Denmark is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by RON
    I don't think 200 mg a week of deca is gonna give you very good results. I'd double it and ad some test.....Gotta have test. 200mg of deca a week is nothing for a had gainer especially.
    Or just ad 20-30 mg of Dbol , should not be to dififcult to gain 25Lbs, if you take a higher dose i will only make it more expensive the next time tou decide to juice up. I gained 20-22 Lbs on 20mg Dbol and 200mg Deca in 8 weeks. in the start its not the dose that matters, its the diet.

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Double both your deca and your dbal 400mg at lease a week in deca and 40-50mg of Dbal a day

superbeast is offline Member
    If you aren't going to do a stack worth doing, don't do it at all. You're just wasting your money at 200 mg per wk.

GLASSVOICE is offline Junior Member
    Ok, get some more Deca (since you are doubleing your dose to 400mg) and get some Test (maybe the testonon from TTokkyo Labs). If you have done research, you should know that the "Testonon"(sustanon is the same thing) contains I think 4 diferent kinds of Testosterones inside. Now, since you are going to inject yourself withthe Deca, why don't you mix both in one injection and done!!! It won't be any additional efort. I have always been very thin too and I am also taking control of my body. I wil use Test cyp, Deca, D-Bol, and some Test Prop here and there. That should give me at least 25 lb. Of course, with proper foods etc..

Good luck and listen to people in this board and up the Deca and get some Test.

Glassvoice

Thread Information