RonDJWKRT is offline New Member

Unhappy Need Some Advice!

Hey Guys,

I here this is the place to go for some good advice. I've been lurking here for a while, and I'm really impressed with a lot of the pics. Some are Super Hot.

Anywho, I work for a radio station out of Grandview, Tx, and we do a yearly promotion with the local avacado growers association. Last year I was really out of shape, and the pictures show it!! Please help, and if you want to participate, I would love it!!

I could easily help you pay for the cost of airfare if you wanted to come down and participate.

Here's me last year, please help with some advice. I just bought some d-bol and some test, and some tabs. I'm not sure what to do with them, so give me some feedback!! And post pics of yourselves!! :

RonDJWKRT is offline New Member
    Can some one post my pics if I email them? I can't get them to work. thx

murph is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RonDJWKRT
    Hey Guys,

I've been lurking here for a while, and I'm really impressed with a lot of the pics. Some are Super Hot.

Anywho,

I could easily help you pay for the cost of airfare if you wanted to come down and participat........... I just bought some d-bol and some test, and some tabs. I'm not sure what to do with them, so give me some feedback!! And post pics of yourselves!! :
    WTF???????????? .....thought we werent allowed to flame here .... this guys seems to be flaming bad... but 4real...... this scares me a little....this is not a dating board .......c-mon .. oh man ..(Super Hot?......ANYWHO?.... )..... LMAO!!!!!!..... .im done here ....
    Last edited by murph; 07-26-2003 at 04:29 PM.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Yeah wtf? Your pretty stupid buying stuff you dont know how to use.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by palme
    Yeah wtf? Your pretty stupid buying stuff you dont know how to use.
    That was pretty harsh, Palme. It wasn't necessary.

RonDJWKRT,
    Although I thought it was harshly put, Palme is correct--you should not buy stuff if you don't know how to use it.

Do some research and create a cycle for yourself and THEN ask for help. People do not like to help those who have not yet taken the time to help themselves.

How to post a pic:

1. Click "reply" or "new post"
    2. Go to the area located about 2 inches below the "standard smiley's area on the right of your screen where it says "Attach files"
    3 Click on "Manage attachments," a new screen will open up.
    4. In this new screen, click the "browse" button. This will take you into the files of your computer. Go to the folder where you have saved your picture, double click on the icon that represents your picture.
    5. Click on the "add this file" button
    6. Click on the "all done" button
    7 Click on the "Submit" reply button to post your post and picture.

Thread Information