Thread: my small chest

barbarian is offline Banned

my small chest

hey guys heres a pic of my chest i know im white and im in a bulk up phase so my bf is high around 18% and my lower chest is over develeped compared to the upper chest tell me what you guys think and some good was to bring up the upper chest o by teh way my stats r 6 5 282 18% bf 56 inch chest 19 inch arms 27 1/2 legs 17 calves 20yrs old 6 yrs training experiance, o by the way dont hoel back give it to me straight tell me were i need help lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails my small chest-chest2.jpg  

BDTR is offline Retired
    You look like your chest is pretty big from the pic... Hit up the incline bench with either barbells or dumbells first.

barbarian is offline Banned
    ill try that but im sooo afraid of my lower chest shrinking away but i gona have to change or look out of porption the rest of my life lol and it makes me look like i have tits sorda cause all teh mass is at the bottom hehe. but its all solid for a few lumps of fat trying to take hold around my nipples 6000 cals a day is crazy.

aanold is offline Junior Member
    Throw up a better pic if you can. Really can't tell anything from that pic. That angle makes your chest actually look very strange.

Thread Information