Chuck T is offline New Member

Arrow Flame Away!! Pics of 1st cycle results

Well fellas,
    I posted on here a week or two back with my before pictures and didnt get too many replies but thanks for the ones who did...i guessed it was because they werent current and there was really anypoint to comment. Well I have current pics Hopefully I can get some feedback on what to work on. I have finished my sus and am on the last few days of fina. Not sure if all the water is out of me but I sure as hell am bloated from eating so much in the picture (Fina makes my appetite go through the roof) So I guess I will leave the rest up to yall!!!

Thanks

Chuck T
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Flame Away!!  Pics of 1st cycle results-endall2.jpg  

Im tired and got to study for an exam tomorrow soI guess I should get to that now But I will post one or two more pics tomorrow morning

devgulp is offline New Member

what supplements did you use?

Hey, I'm new to the sup. world. I currently weigh 170 as you did, and would love to aim for 200. The pictures are very impressive to me, could you help me w/ my own supplement routine?

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Looks like some pretty thick thigh sweep going on there?

do squats do we?

looks like you made some great improvements!

Happy growing!

Mallet

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    You got some great thickness going on there great gains for you cycle.

Dev Gulp-
    Not too fancy on the supplements. Just Sus500wk1-10 and Fina 75mg ED wk 6-12. I have also went through about 60lbs of MQ's triple threat protein. I posted my before pics on here, if you havent seen them, I was a tad bit skinnier http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...&threadid=4996
    If you have anything else you want to know, just PM me, it might take a while just b/c exams are just now starting but I will get back to you when I can.

Mallet
    Squats-thats all I have done for my quads. I think the fina made me stronger b/c in the beginning I could do 315x3. Last leg work out, I did 455x2... Fina is amazing- I'm definitely including it in my next cycle this spring!(bench went up also, from 240x1 to 315)

PureAnger - Thanks, I originally wanted to only gain 10-15lbs of muscle but once it started packing on I figured I would run with it

Thanks, more opinions are appreciated!

Chuck

GLASSVOICE is offline Junior Member
    Well, what can I tell you! It's amazing what these drugs do to our bodies! Look at you, Fantastic!.

I am starting my next cycle in Jan 2nd ad hope to get at least to 180 (I am 6'3" & 160lb.). Did your gains were from just one cycle?

Hey, Keep it up! and keep us posted!

Glassvoice

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    very good bro..making some major progress...welcome to the board and welcome to the dark side..

Glassvoice-
    THANKS! Yeah this was my first cycle and probably the one I will gain the most from. It is about a total of 40lbs - (dont think I could do that everytime ) Yeah, I am happy with the results even though I want to be ripped more than anything. Out of the 40lbs gained I am guessing that maybe at least 30 was muscle. My goal is to obviously keep what I have gained so this spring I can try and cut up to 200 or 210 with 5-7%bf.

I think you can get up to 180 just train eat and sleep are the most important things. Good luck and keep me posted too!

Shredz-
    Thanks, yeah im still working on the BF%...and this is my only cycle I am gonna do....HAHAHAHAH...thats what I said in the beginning

Chuck

Got one more back pic to add...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Flame Away!!  Pics of 1st cycle results-mvc-399f.jpg  

Thread Information