johnv609 is offline New Member

Brand new member needs advice.....

I am 21 years old and have been lifting consistently now for almost 5 months. I started 5'11" 140lbs(sorry I have no before pics). Now I am 5'11" 160lbs. I take nitrotech for protein and just started taking celltech 10days ago. My diet right now sux and I drink too much, 3-4 times a week. I am going to get serious this fall/winter. My workout routine goes like this:

Monday/Thursday - Chest, Shoulders, Triceps
    Tues/Friday - Back, Biceps
    Wed/Sat - Abs, Legs

I am starting to lift legs this week and I havent worked out abs all month because I drink too much but I am about to start again. I just took these pics today so let me know what you think I have to work on. Remember, I am all natural and my diet sucks but this fall/winter I will be getting the neccessary protein and eating 5-6 meals a day.

Thanks, ill be posting regularly from now on..

Peace!

Pictures are apparently too big, I will fix them and re-upload tommorow, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by johnv609
    Pictures are apparently too big, I will fix them and re-upload tommorow, sorry.
    Here they are as promised, thanks for any feedback.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Brand new member needs advice.....-0824front.jpg   Brand new member needs advice.....-0824flex.jpg   Brand new member needs advice.....-0824back.jpg  

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome aboard. If you are going to get serious you may want to spend some time in the workouts and diets forum. The workout you've laid out is a good one IF it is a part of an intentional plan to overload and back off....though I can't comment much even on that because you don't lay out volume.

Welcome aboard and have a blast.

Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    Welcome aboard. If you are going to get serious you may want to spend some time in the workouts and diets forum. The workout you've laid out is a good one IF it is a part of an intentional plan to overload and back off....though I can't comment much even on that because you don't lay out volume.

Welcome aboard and have a blast.

ya I am bulking now and trying to build strength and when I get to about 185-190 lbs I am going to cut up and maintain.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johnv609
    ya I am bulking now and trying to build strength and when I get to about 185-190 lbs I am going to cut up and maintain.
    Looks to me as if you need to really make the commitment to your body. I wouldn't tell you to give up drinking. Most everyone one here drinks. Just cut it to once or even twice a week.

Also you say your gonna get serious in the winter/fall. Why wait? Theres no time like the present. I've been one to push it off till later in the past also but its always better to start now. Later always gets pushed back again.

Most importantly. Get your diet going. Working out is great but thats just a small part of it all. Diets it the real body transformer.

Good luck and welcome to the board.

Kato is offline Member
    John.......20 pounds in five months......good job. Keep it up and eat, eat then eat some more.

Kato

mass junkie is offline banned
    Yeah man start now and just think how you'll look by winter.......work even harder and before you know it..it will be summer time...(shirtless weather)

BRAVO is offline Junior Member
    I agree with RON --why wait , if you wait you'll end up putting it off.... and off.....Keep eating good , and focus some good quality mass lifts;D.L. and squats.that will put some meat on ya.

Thread Information