GokU is offline New Member

New pics..no wrkout in 3months

im 19 215lbs....only done one cycle of sustanon by its self a year ago...ill have better pics up soon..camera sux...any ideas for next cycle...i was thinkin sust deca primo winny
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New pics..no wrkout in 3months-picture-1.jpg   New pics..no wrkout in 3months-picture-4.jpg   New pics..no wrkout in 3months-picture-6.jpg  

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    you do need some better pics..but you look pretty ripped up bro..how tall r u?

six feet

ukbuilt is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GokU
    im 19 215lbs....only done one cycle of sustanon by its self a year ago...ill have better pics up soon..camera sux...any ideas for next cycle...i was thinkin sust deca primo winny
    You want advice on next cycle ? - Zilch!!- i know you dont wanna here that, but at 19 your body is bursting with natural testosterone - why shut that down by taking synthetic testosterone. The proof is all out there - guys who take large amounts of AS at a young age never live beyond about 35. Think seriously and sensibly and just use your natural resources. Now for an old guy like me - well thats a different matter!

yo thanks oi have to go to military school soon so i decided im not gonna take juice im just gonna get hugge off of protein and glutamine when i get older i will take more gear but for now im fine..thnkas sooo muchhhh for the adviceeeeee

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ukbuilt
    You want advice on next cycle ? - Zilch!!- i know you dont wanna here that, but at 19 your body is bursting with natural testosterone - why shut that down by taking synthetic testosterone. The proof is all out there - guys who take large amounts of AS at a young age never live beyond about 35. Think seriously and sensibly and just use your natural resources. Now for an old guy like me - well thats a different matter!
    Don't live past 35 huh? Where did you get that gem from?

At least give the kid some real reasons not to take AAS at his age.
    Goku, at your age without a fully developed endocrine system you risk incurring permanent side effects by using AAS at your age. Fused growth plates, sexual dysfunction, metabolic disturbances, to name a few.
    Last edited by MMC78; 08-12-2003 at 12:57 PM.

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    pics are difficult to really tell anything...from the blurry view though, you look like you have a decent base and you're lean. Good choice to lay off the AS for a few years. Keep building that base, then get some gear

animal333 is offline New Member
    Not trying to be a smart ass, but who has died from taking juice when they were 19. I know it is not a good idea, but unless you go insane with it, juice is not going to make anybody drop dead at 35!!

Thread Information