Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    trailboss is offline Junior Member

Ok bro's...no laughing now...

Just started a fina cycle today, thought I would post the before pic and maybe a couple more at intervals to show whatever progress may come of it...for the record: 38 yrs old, 6ft, 200 pounds. Have lifted since 14, but lost EVERYTHING in a bike accident that gave me that cool looking ball and chain you see there...trying to get back in the saddle if ya know what I mean....later.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ok bro's...no laughing now...-image2.jpg  
    Last edited by trailboss; 08-08-2003 at 02:11 PM.

D-Town Tiger is offline New Member
    Good luck with the cycle. No laughing hear. More inspired than anything else. Keep working hard and keep us posted!!

Contender is offline Junior Member
    You've got a lot of Heart bro.....all the power in the world to you, i commend you....and applaud you and your efforts, could never laugh at you, only with you.......make some peolple eat CROW if they say you cant do it.......Good Luck

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    hey old man.. (I'm 37 hee hee) Your arms/shoulders are already looking pretty jacked... your obviously not new to the lifting game. good luck with your cycle... just curious, was your accident on a motorcycle or bicycle?

Quote Originally Posted by ripped4fsu
    hey old man.. (I'm 37 hee hee) Your arms/shoulders are already looking pretty jacked... your obviously not new to the lifting game. good luck with your cycle... just curious, was your accident on a motorcycle or bicycle?

hehe..if i could get up to 120 mph on a bicycle it WOULD have been a bicycle accident...motorcycle...hit some trees doing 120

palme is offline Rosie Member
    No one will laugh at you bro. Itīs good your getting back on track, good luck with the cycle.

I like your signature.

_/maximus\_ is offline New Member
    your shoulder size is good. and your triceps is good too. but I think you should focus little bit more on ur biceps

Very inspiring. Keep us posted on your results bro... lookin good for 37!

HP

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Huge Presser
    Very inspiring. Keep us posted on your results bro... lookin good for 37!

HP
    if anyone laughs ill personally hunt them down break there door down and .....well we ll just leave it at that ..good job bro ,HEART

Thanks for the words...

Quote Originally Posted by big N
    if anyone laughs ill personally hunt them down break there door down and .....well we ll just leave it at that ..good job bro ,HEART

appreciate the positive feedback...just wanna see where it goes...not chompin at the bit to be the worlds best built cripple but....who knows...lol

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    You'r looking great at 38, the traps and shoulders are amazing bro! Keep up the good work, and def. keep us posted with info and pics Good luck.

Ambulance is offline Member
    The only humor I found in the pic was that upon first glance of you flexing i saw the white car in the background and it has 2 gray blocks on the roof.. I thought it was a cop car for a second and I got to thinking "better hide the AS" haha

Anyways bro, go tear it up... like everyone said you've got lots of heart. And your traps look awesome already. Best of luck!!

RGSOUNDF is offline New Member
    Respect, man. Good luck with your thing!

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    I give you mad props bro! If I was in your shoes I don't know how I'd react....You've got my respect.

maximusdad is offline New Member
    Props...and there's lot's of "old" guys around here that don't have your challenges....good luck, you are a prime example of why we shouldn't quit...

thanks a lot bro's...

Quote Originally Posted by maximusdad
    Props...and there's lot's of "old" guys around here that don't have your challenges....good luck, you are a prime example of why we shouldn't quit...

glad I can be a "source"!! (of inspiration that is...lol)

damn....now my glute hurts from that 18 gauge I used for first injection...where the hell is fed ex with my 23 gauges? 8(

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    your gonna get your gains fast once you have size you can always get it back.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    you are lookin pretty thick already guy...your shoulders seem to have mad potential..nothing but top notch respect..everybody here im sure is inspired as much as i am!!

F40
    F40 is offline Junior Member
    I don't understand ? What's there to laugh at man?
    Go get'em bro - fucking inspiration to us all!

Good luck!!!!

(pretty obvious that you've lifted before!)

tatty is offline Member
    definitely inspiring to me. You've got all the heart in the world bro. Knock those trees out!

thanks bro

Quote Originally Posted by F40
    I don't understand ? What's there to laugh at man?
    Go get'em bro - fucking inspiration to us all!

Good luck!!!!

(pretty obvious that you've lifted before!)

yea, I got some time on the bench...started lifting at 14 yrs old...through junior/senior high and on into my time with the Marines...got out in 89, about 200 pounds, could run for MILES and was a very physical animal...april 14 1997 I had my accident...went from 230 to 151 in two f***ing weeks...lost everything I ever worked for JUST THAT QUICK..so let that be a lesson...dont be stupid on your motorcycle...it really CAN happen to you....(but so can the GOOD things in life....)
    Last edited by trailboss; 08-10-2003 at 09:43 AM.

xtremesport14 is offline Associate Member
    Best of Luck.

Terminator-850 is offline New Member
    Dude, you look good, got some good size specially the traps and delts...also I sense a bit of whimsicalness in your pose as well as strength. I wish you the best of luck in all your lifting endeavors and find your story motivating.

Black_Curtain is offline New Member

Thumbs up

Props to you brother. Source of inspiration.l Hope you'd be happy with the results of your cycle. Best of luck.

jesse_james is offline Member
    best of luck 2 u butty. ure shoulders and traps are lookin good, they ave potential 2 be awesum, i guess uve bin lifting for a while, keep us informed of ure progress im interested 2 see how it gos for u

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by trailboss
    yea, I got some time on the bench...started lifting at 14 yrs old...through junior/senior high and on into my time with the Marines...got out in 89, about 200 pounds, could run for MILES and was a very physical animal...april 14 1997 I had my accident...went from 230 to 151 in two f***ing weeks...lost everything I ever worked for JUST THAT QUICK..so let that be a lesson...dont be stupid on your motorcycle...it really CAN happen to you....(but so can the GOOD things in life....)
    I just started riding so this is sobering to see. A buck twenty? You must have been on a crotch rocket...my buddies all got these this summer, I opted for the Harley. More my style...big and loud, not too fast though. Sorry to hear about this bro.

But you are really an inspiration. The fact that you're in the weight room working with what you've got anyway is great. Good luck with the cycle! Looks like you've got some muscle to start with already.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    The only thing I see is a guy with heart and determination. The good thing is your a member of this board and you will be able to not only inspire us guys, You will teach us all what it means to have heart!

Farmer is offline Member
    I laughed alright, I was laughing to myself thinking of all these f*cks who make up lame as excuses of why they can't get in shape, then I run into a guy like yourself with an unfortunate accident but it doesn't get you down... Much respect bro, looking forward to seeing the after pics

Peace

Farmer

KeepGrowing is offline New Member

Thumbs up

Hey man:

Congrats on the dedication to get back into this journey of lifting.

I also teach motorcycle class. I always tell my students, "it is not if you will drop your bike, it is when". Can you still ride. I have seen people with amputations do some amazing things.

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Yeah u are an insparation to all of us to work even harder...WORK ur ass of and dont let any one ever tell u u cant because u obviously can......
    GOOD LUCK AND KEEP US POSTED...

mass junkie is offline banned
    Good luck on your cycle and keep us updated!!!

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    You are an insperation and some motivation for me.
    just a couple of questions. How does it feel to work out one leg? I know its akward when I do single legs but how about the squats? Shit it'll be cool for you to talk "Ya I put up 400 on squats" someone who doesnt know you will be all that aint nothing. Then bust in in a pair of shorts and watch his jaw drop 8). And I bet your stabalizers will BLOW up quick and your abductors. Good luck and keep posting.

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member

Inspiration

You are a INSPIRATION to everyone. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Terminator-850
    Dude, you look good, got some good size specially the traps and delts...also I sense a bit of whimsicalness in your pose as well as strength. I wish you the best of luck in all your lifting endeavors and find your story motivating.
    thanks bro...you can call me the whimsenator.....lol....

Quote Originally Posted by KeepGrowing
    Hey man:

Congrats on the dedication to get back into this journey of lifting.

I also teach motorcycle class. I always tell my students, "it is not if you will drop your bike, it is when". Can you still ride. I have seen people with amputations do some amazing things.

thanks for the props bro...i probably could still ride..but wife wont let me....so thats pretty much IT....lol...

and you are right...it aint IF....its WHEN....and will you be ready!

Quote Originally Posted by Farmer
    I laughed alright, I was laughing to myself thinking of all these f*cks who make up lame as excuses of why they can't get in shape, then I run into a guy like yourself with an unfortunate accident but it doesn't get you down... Much respect bro, looking forward to seeing the after pics

Peace

Farmer
    hehe..thanks bro...if i get any worth seein....ill post em...you will be the first to know.....later

Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    You are an insperation and some motivation for me.
    just a couple of questions. How does it feel to work out one leg? I know its akward when I do single legs but how about the squats? Shit it'll be cool for you to talk "Ya I put up 400 on squats" someone who doesnt know you will be all that aint nothing. Then bust in in a pair of shorts and watch his jaw drop 8). And I bet your stabalizers will BLOW up quick and your abductors. Good luck and keep posting.
    thanks for the wordz bro...i dont do squats, for obvious reasons...i just dont have the leverage with whats left of the right leg, above the knee...if i DID do them, sooner or later my "residual limb" or stump, would bust through the bottom of the 5000 dollar socket for the leg (the camoflage part you see in the pic)...with no health insurance, i sure cant afford that....one legged leg press and calf raise are about it...I dont want to risk blowin out the knee either....i hate walkin on crutches...chicks dont like crutches......lol

Needtobeswoledup is offline Associate Member
    Reading this post has really inspired me, I wish you the best for your cycle and am sure you'll blow up with the kind of determination you must have... how long you running the fina for?

Quote Originally Posted by Needtobeswoledup
    Reading this post has really inspired me, I wish you the best for your cycle and am sure you'll blow up with the kind of determination you must have... how long you running the fina for?
    Thanks again for the kind words. I made my first batch, came out with about 26cc's at about 80-85mg/cc and its and eod thing. enough for about 8 weeks.

luciensol is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by trailboss
    Just started a fina cycle today, thought I would post the before pic and maybe a couple more at intervals to show whatever progress may come of it...for the record: 38 yrs old, 6ft, 200 pounds. Have lifted since 14, but lost EVERYTHING in a bike accident that gave me that cool looking ball and chain you see there...trying to get back in the saddle if ya know what I mean....later.
    Bro,

I'm definitely not laughing but applauding. Hell, I'll give you a standing ovation. After my car accident a couple of years ago where my sternum became very friendly with my steering wheel I gave up all hope of being in decent shape. In fact I became a helpless fat slob.
    I just recently decided to get off my ass and get back into the game. You have definitely inspired me to stop procrastinating and take care of business.

Thanks for showing us that nothing should stand in our ways.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information