Thread: What you think?

FROST is offline Associate Member

What you think?

What up peoples, been back to the gym for about a week now. As some of you know I was injured, strained 7 vertebrae, that sucked lol. Well I am on an almost strict diet of eating what ever I get my hands on and Whey protein. I wake up take 4 pills of N02, wait 30 minutes and eat 6 eggs, 3 full, 3 whites. At noon I take my other 4 pills wait 30 minutes then eat a 12-inch sub from Mr. Sub with a large lemonade and potato nuggets. Once 7 o-clock rolls around I eat dinner, a full bowl of pasta with either steak or Italian sausage. Last meal is normally Chinese food or pizza. When I got hurt I was 125-30 pounds, now I am 138-140 lbs solid. People tell me I have good traps and a thick neck but I don’t really know what good is and bad is. What do you people think? I Am going to post more pictures very soon. I want people to respond and tell me what I need to work on, I know that you can only respond to my upper body, but wheels and back shots will be here soon. Any one got any advice on acne treatments? I have acne and it really blows, not too bad though it is just enough to piss me off. Note: I am not on a cycle! Natural for as long as possible. So lets see some responses people. If you think I am doing sumthen wrong then tell me, or if you just have advise then tell me so I can improve.

Monday: Bi’s, Tri’s, and shoulders,
    Tuesday: Chest and upper Abs.
    Wednesday: Off
    Thursday: Back
    Friday: Leg day. (I hate leg day I feel it all the way threw Sunday, and I can barley drive home)

Height: 5’6
    Weight: 138-140lbs
    Measurements: coming soon
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What you think?-chest-traps-no-face.jpg  

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    You look damn good for 140lbs! Post a relaxed shot along with the wheels.

tyevho is offline Junior Member
    Looking good, muscle is starting to show. I am 46 and have always had trouble with acne (went wild on this 1st cycle) but, have found that 4000 mgs of Pantothenic Acid a day divided in 4 doses,tan 2x/wk, shower 2x/ED with Nutrogena Body Scrub antibacterial soap, mix up 4tbl spoons of Epsom salt with hot water in a small shaker and pour over your body after you shower (Works even better if you soak in the Epsom salt in the tub for about 15 min) (If you use the tub pour in 1 cup of Epsom salt) and just pat yourself dry with a towel, (the salt kills the bacteria) has helped tremendously. Acne is almost completely gone and have 2 wks left on the cycle!!
    Last edited by tyevho; 08-10-2003 at 06:43 AM.

ittybittymass is offline New Member
    accutane! this is the only thing that worked for me. you do the treatment (pills) for a few months and your acne should be 99% clear. only problem is it can be hard to get the derm to prescribe it. basically some congressman's son killed himself while on accutane so the guy decided to try to take the drug off the market. only other negative for me is dry lips and a little lower back pain when working out

ceps is offline Junior Member
    Should be much easier to get Accutane since you're not a woman of child-bearing age (causes severe birth defects). It's a serious drug with lots of potential serious side effects and complications, but I'm a believer. Took it as a kid, and although I never had anything NEAR like the pics currently cruising the board, it was curative for me. Having no scars and no acne fears is a huge plus.

I am currently going tanning about 4 times a week, I just started about 4 days ago. I can already see a difference in my acne. So what do you people think I need to work on in my upper body? What is better standing dumbbell curls or sitting down? My biceps need work and so do my fore arms.

I really appreciate peoples advise on my acne

More responses! If you feel the need to flame go ahead.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What you think?-x-taper-no-face.jpg  
    Last edited by FROST; 08-10-2003 at 06:59 PM.

standing bicep curls + hammer curls do the job on the biceps and forearms for me. not a fan of concentration curls. try different lifts on your own though.

Biggy20 is offline Associate Member
    what a 16 years old kid is doing in AS board???

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I applaud you for staying natural!!!!! Keep it up and when you're over the age of 21 then decide!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Biggy20
    Why would you ask a dumb question like that, and yes I think it is a dumb question. I am here for the same reason anyone else is, to learn and build. This forum is not titled ''You have to be on juice to get advice'' is it? So if you dont have anything positive, or advice, then don't talk at all, or at least to me. You knew the answer to that and I think the only reason you decided to post that question is to make your self feel authorative. Don't want to waste any more time on a question like that.

buylongterm: Thanks, will stay natural untill I hit the well.

More advice responses welcome
    Last edited by FROST; 08-12-2003 at 02:23 PM.

fyerstarter is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggy20
    Probably for the same reason that other naturals come here, for the quality of advice. I do not use steroids , nor do I ever plan to, but I find that most people who do make the decision to use steroids have been bodybuilding for a long time and are quite knowledgable on the subject. Of course there are some who have 6 months of lifting exp. under their belt and are already juicing but they seem to be the minority.

Frost: You look good for your weight and especially for your diet. If I ate what you ate I would not make any gains at all, except maybe fat. I don't know what your goals are but if you want to take it to the next level I'm sure you could make some great gains with a stricter bodybuilding diet, eating 6-8 meals a day, lots of protein and complex carbs, lots of water, minimize the pizza and chinese food and other empty carbohydrate and fat calories.

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    lookin good bro. just hit ur bi's with barbell curls, and hit the forearms with barbell wrist curls.

when i was younger i found i could get gains on almost no food, once i got out of the newbie stage that stopped though

TheGame826 is offline Member
    great midsection. just keep lifting. Not bad at all for a 16 year old. goodluck

LittleNate is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGame826
    great midsection. just keep lifting. Not bad at all for a 16 year old. goodluck

u look great for that weight man......just keep eating.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    wow, u must have a veyr active thyroid. if u can eat all that crap and not get a soft layer of tissue ! u have good genetics imho.

Thread Information