Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 6'1" 206

stillsmall is offline Junior Member

6'1" 206

sup guys.. i stand 6'1" 206 right now and bulking up even though it's summer time. i'm not on anything nor do i plan to be until i get around 215 solid, naturally.. currently i'm 22 years old and going through college.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6'1" 206-mostmuscular.jpg  

here's my back..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6'1" 206-back.jpg  

back flexed
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6'1" 206-backflex.jpg  

side chest
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6'1" 206-sidechest.jpg  

any comments are welcome.. even outright flames... seriously..

and about the leg thing.. i play a lot of bball right now... i have not taken any pictures.. they are lagging a bit behind the upper body but only slightly from all the plyometrics i've been doing.. i'll take some pictures when my digicam works again..

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    lookin good man !

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    It's hard to believe you're all natural dude! Never done a cycle of anything AS related?

uh.. i'm only 6'1" 206.. you don't think it's possible to reach that weight at that height? come on now..

Incredible all natural pics... great job bro.

HUGE PRESSER

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    that is simply amazing.

i've used about every supplement under the sun.. from ZMA to <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=CREATINE" target="_blank">creatine</a> to methoxy, and i've responded positively to all of them.. i have also used early generation prohormones when i was 18, but my best gains came after i started to eat 6-7 meals a day...

For the last 5 months, i have been eatting the same meal 6 times a day, with a different snack added in between. it's always a can of tuna, 2 servings of whey, and a pb&j sandwich... yes, 6 times a day, same meal, for the last 5 months.. and i'm STILL only 6'1" 206... why is that so hard to attain naturally.. i've been lifting for 4.5 years now and I think i can get to 215lbs before i need to use AAS...

Also, please understand my structure.. I have a 30" waist, and i'm bulking.. my chest is 50"... that kind of structure create the kind of illusion that i'm bigger than 206.. I'm 6'1 bros.. look at any other 6'1" 206lb pictures at similar bodyfat level and you'll see i only appear bigger cuz of the shoulde/waist ratio.. it's good bodybuilding structure.

I will definitely use roids one day, probably in another year, when all gains stop.. It's only a matter of time and plenty of people at the school gym knows this.. i'm definitely not here to pull wool over people's eyes as some kind of ego boost.. In my mind, on or off roids, if you have an incredible body, you have an incredible body.. I give equal respect to both..
    Last edited by stillsmall; 06-11-2003 at 09:15 PM.

Thumbs up

Either way bro...you look fookin awesome....I wasn't really flaming you, just trying to pry a secret out! lol

thumbs high!

D

oh.. no problem bro.. i don't really mind the flaming anyways.. I think anything that put a fire under my ass can only do me some good.. I have big goals and big dreams.. i wanna take myself as far as i can go, and i figure the longer i manage to hold out, the better the end result will be.. And i by no means disrespect anyone for using roids... At any level of elite sports, it is very common to find AAS usage.. To me it's a supplement, like everythign else out there, given to us as a tool...

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    Yes you look excellent. My first impression before I read your post was that you were definately in a cycle because of how full your traps are and your skin color, although that's hard to judge from a photo. If you are natural you have incredible genetics. Like 1 in a 100 people, if that are so fortunate. What does your dad look like? Is he naturally big and muscular? If you've never done AS and since you currently are 206 with a 30 inch waist I'd say you could easily hit a solid 220-230 on a cycle of test and deca .
    Last edited by markas214; 06-11-2003 at 09:33 PM.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Lookin good bro! the only thing i might work on, would be the neck. Way to stay natural!
    Good luck to ya

ah.. the freaking neck... yes you are right... but have you seen an asian dude with a bull neck? lol.. i don't think that would look right on me.. but then again, it might save my life eh? heh... i'll get right on it bro, thanks

Markas... my dad is only like 5'7", as most asian guys are short...my mom is worse, only 5'4".. I dont' actually know how i got to 6'1", lol... as there aren't many of those around at all, especially asians... i guess i was just dealt the right cards and picked the right sport cuz this thing stuck on me like white on rice as soon as i picked up a pair of 15lb dumbbells...
    Last edited by stillsmall; 06-11-2003 at 09:42 PM.

tatty is offline Member
    You're definitely lucky bro! I'm stuck at 5'7 at the same age, going on 23 (chinese). You definitely have great genetics too man! Exploit that badboy and go all the way...you look awesome.

I don't know if it's the pose of your backdub, but your forearms look to be lagging slightly...either way, keep that shit up!

the forearms are lagging bro, no excuses from me... when you work everything twice a week it's kinda hard to find time for forearms.. i guess the heavy shit i been shrugging hasn't really built up forearms much...

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, that's how it is for some people. They get big just looking at the weights. I have 2 friends who are brothers and they grew so fast while we were in high school. Frank got up to 280 and had 22" arms. He is a freakin monster. I always wondered how he did it before I learned how much genetics play into bodybuilding. We were doing the same thing, worked at a restaraunt and ate the same foods. I'd gain 5 lbs and he'd put on 30 in 6 months.

funny thing, i also work in a restaurant right now, lol...

let me give you some workout numbers so you see what i am doing at 206..

incline bench = 275x5

incline db= 125x5

flat db= 130x5

db shoulder press=110x5

db curl=70x8

barbell row=265x5

barbell military= 225x5

those are the good numbers...

now the bad, lol..

squat= 375x5

deadlift=315x7

ossparts is offline Junior Member
    u lucky bastard
    lol joking man
    man what the hell is wrong with you, complaining about your gains.
    Your fucking ripped and huge man, I would be happy if i was as ripped as you. I weigh about as much as you do but iam 5'9 but only look half as decent as you do, and iam on roids.
    I envy you so much
    good luck on your gains man

boy please... as long as you are dedicated and eatting like you should, i have equal respect for all my iron brothers.. we in this thing for life bro... here to learn, not to boast... i bet i can pick up as many tips from you as you can from me...

either way i'm greatly flattered, now i must work out twice as hard so i don't make liars out of everyone who have said good things bout me..

stay hungry ossports

superjew is offline Associate Member
    Looking great bro! I do have to admit that I'm a little sceptical about your natural status. But either way you look great. Do you mind posting your workouts for us?

i workout 3 days on, 1 day off...i do everything twice per week, except for legs, which i do once every two weeks.. too much ballin'..

chest/tri
    back/bi
    shoulders/legs

when i do legs, i come back and do it.. i dont' want it messing with my shoulder workout..

abs i do every other day...

i have two workouts for every bodypart and i just switch it around.. it gets complicated from too much explaining, but after almost 5 years of training i know exactly how hard i can push myself.. so i push myself that hard and a tad bit more to test my limit more and more everyday...

that's basically it bro.. to tell you the truth no one at the gym really think i'm natural either, lol... most people think i look bigger in person than in pictures, and they all guess me to be about 225...

why do i think it's ludicrous for people do think i'm not natural? like i said bro..... i'm 6'1".... and only 206lbs.. i know a lot of people who are 5'10" and 210+... .they are natural too.. for some odd reason i just look bigger... maybe my bones are hollow?

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by stillsmall
    Also, please understand my structure.. I have a 30" waist, and i'm bulking.. my chest is 50"... that kind of structure create the kind of illusion that i'm bigger than 206.. I'm 6'1 bros.. look at any other 6'1" 206lb pictures at similar bodyfat level and you'll see i only appear bigger cuz of the shoulde/waist ratio.. it's good bodybuilding structure.

I second that....you've been gifted like few people I've ever seen with proportions and a structure that give an illusion of pure symmetrical size.

dangit is offline Member
    I have to beleive that your legs are definatly lagging your upper body to weight at only 205 and be 6.1". They probably look good, but surely can't compare to that huge upper frame of yours. Once you get those up to size, then you'll be huge and weigh a ton.

I'm assuming that this is probably why you're stuck at 205. The weight in your legs should account for about 1/4- to at least 1/3 of your body weight. You're probably getting most of weight from your upper body.

Work on those legs and your weight will go through the roof.

fast is offline Associate Member
    Really really nice, hard to believe your natural.. Some people just got gifts and other need to train harder

DrJay73 is offline Associate Member
    Very hard to believe you are natural...especially with that diet you listed It's not like people here won't still appreciate your body is you used AS - we all know the hard work it takes to achieve any kind of results. The uneduacted general public are the ones that think AS is magic and all you have to do is take a shot and your big. Regardless, if you really are, take it as a compliment but I'm still not sold and no flame intended.

lillbiffen is offline New Member
    genetics.... holy jesus..... looking real sharp!!
    Now i got to buy some more gear :P

i think to avoid controversy, i should have just not mentioned anything about roids at all, lol...

i think someone mentioned it's hard to think i'm natural especially with the diet i've listed... lol.. how so? 400g of protein isn't enough for 6'1" 206? 3500 calories isn't enough? eatting the samething day in and day out at every meal isn't enough dedication? This is by no means me getting pissed off, i'd just like a discussion on how it was impossible for this kind of diet to help someone who is 6 foot 1 to barely clear the 200lb mark, lol..

legs, yes.. let's see..they do suck, and believe me they look dayum natural, lol... i have the tear drop quads and good muscularity but they are definitely bursting out of my jeans...

as far as things being hard to believe, it's also hard to believe yao ming is 7'5", that a human being can strike a stack of bricks and break them into a pile of rubble... there are people who can bench 400lbs naturally, some who can run 26 miles nonestop, and still others who put quarters on top of basketball backboards... All of those things are almost impossible to fathom and yet are still true..

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    You are looking great up top bro...very impressive physique. The V taper is sick on your back shot. I wish I had a 30" waist like that!

popa is offline Senior Member
    great job....impressive genetics...if your natural right now ...Ill like to see your pics when your useing gear..keep it up bro

i think i'm giving it another half year or so and probably bulk up with some roids during the winter time.. hopefully in another 2 years i can maintain 230lbs of rock hard muscle off cycle...

here's some legs for ya.. i guess they are lagging behind the upper bod..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6'1&quot; 206-legs.jpg  

quads under natural light....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6'1&quot; 206-legs2.jpg  

how bout we leave the roid discussion out of this and just comment on my body... let's pretend i said nothing bout being natural.. what you think of this..

yes i know i'm getting fat in this picture.. looks like the bulking diet is working... i'm guessin' i'm around 12% now, although the veins are still there oddly nuff...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6'1&quot; 206-toptobottom.jpg  
    Last edited by stillsmall; 06-12-2003 at 02:47 PM.

Thumbs up

Dude...you have some kick ass genetics! Your legs are nowhere near as bad as you say...way to fucking go bro!!! WOW

lol thanks bro.. you just made me change my mind about resting today.. instead, i'm gonna do legs.. it's funny how some parts just grow like mad when you don't even do jack shit.. i work my upper body like a beast and look like that.. i haven't done a leg workout in 3 months and they are right there...

Your legs must stay big to carry all that freakin upperbody mass around! Seriously.

secretagentswole is offline Junior Member
    wow, my boy is asian and won 2cnd in mr panama city a few months clean, first was on juice, but you an exception to the rule.......i wish i had what you you born with....damn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information