Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Andre Avigdor is offline Associate Member
    Great article BiggerBri2002!
    What's your training and diet program like... and how have your results been while on your current cycle? Do you have any current before and afters?

BiggerBri2002 is offline Senior Member
    Hey,

Only into the second week of my current and first cycle, so no pics yet. Starting to look 'fuller" and bigger this week. The strength is really going up fast too.

I have been working on whipping my wife into shape... so far she is down almost 100lbs!!!

I even got my mom into it...

And my best buddy...

I am like a genuine freaking Richard Simmons... except I like women

compwhiz16 is offline Junior Member
    Hey Andre, If you managed to loose all that weight and fat off in about 4 months then that is awesome my man. That is one of the best transformations I have seen in that period of time. From a 40/42 waist to a 31/32. How in the hell did you pull it off? Did you do it Naturally or were you on gear. Post your diet. Once again, great job.

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    I'm just curious but how can ANYONE flame this guy? This is the single best transformation i've EVER seen
    I agree, WOW André thats one hell of a transformation! I know how damm hard it can be, dropped over 40lbs of fat myself... most of it was in the first 3-6 month of training. I had let myself go... it's so easy.

Félicitation mon gars, je te dirais bein "continue comme ca", mais shit de marde, t'est déja bâti comme un pan de mur de brique! As-tu l'intention de devenir encore plus gros ou simplement te maintenir (rien de simple la!)

Salut voisin!

Red

I lost the weight without any gear... just basic over the counter stuff... nothing fancy. I am at about 193lbs 10% BF now... I would like to get up to 220lbs and stay under 15% BF...

This is the details of my diet...

I have based my program on Dr. George Blackburn's protein research and his Ketogenic 'protein sparring modified fast' (PSMF). Click here for more info http://solo2.abac.com/avigdor/temp/diet/web/diet.txt .
    In case some of you don't know who this guy is... here are some of his credentials... trust me, this ain't Dr. Nick from the Simpsons!

George L. Blackburn, M.D., Ph.D., is an internationally renowned expert in the fields of obesity and clinical nutrition.
    -medical degree from Kansas Medical School
    -doctorate in nutritional biochemistry from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
    -currently holds the following appointments and positions at Harvard Medical School:
    1)S. Daniel Abraham Chair of Nutrition Medicine
    2)Associate Professor of Surgery
    3)Associate Director of Nutrition, Division of Nutrition
    4)Director of Nutrition Support Services
    5)Chief of the Nutritional/Metabolism Laboratory
    6)Director of the Center for the Study of Nutrition and Medicine at the Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center.
    -President of the North American Association for the Study of Obesity
    -immediate Past President of the American Society for Clinical Nutrition.
    -Fellow in the American College of Surgery
    -Chairs the Massachusetts Medical Society Committee on Nutrition, and the Scientific Advisory Committee for Shape Up America! (Koop Foundation).

As far as training goes, I weight train 5 days a week chest and tris twice, back and bis twice and legs once. During the 1st 2 months of my diet I did cardio 7 days a week for about 1 hour, the 3rd month I did 45 mins between 5-7 days per week and in the last month I did about 30 mins 3-5 days per week. More cardio is more burned calories and faster weight loss. As far as sets and reps go, in months 1-2 I did 5 sets @ 10 reps and in the last 2 months I did the 'German training' method 10 sets @ 10 reps all at the same weight and with minimum rest between sets. In case anyone is wondering, I am currently going back to my 'power lifting roots' with a 5 set 5 rep program in an attempt to put on some CLEAN mass (NOT FAT!).

--->Before starting find a local doctor that can monitor your Ketogenic diet (free in Canada)
    1) Figure out what your target body weight is, this should be based on about 10% body fat if you are really trying to be lean (I am 9%).
    2) Figure out how much weight you need to lose based on your current body weight.
    3) Figure out what your daily caloric requirement is (to maintain current weight).
    4) From what I have seen and experienced, the average semi healthy person who does moderate excercise and is 50+ lbs overweight... it's possible to lose 15-20lbs of fat per month... those that are 25-50lbs overweight should shoot for 10-15lbs and those that are less than 25lbs overweight about 8-10lbs per month would be reasonable.
    5) Figure out how long you will need to diet for based on the info gathered in points 2 and 4
    6) Divide the amount of time by 4 and this will determine the 3 phases of your diet, the 1st half of the time will be based on 25% of your actual caloric req't the 2nd half of the time will be divided into 2 and will be based on 1/3rd of your caloric req't and 1/2 of your caloric req't.
    7) Build your 3 diet phase 'menus' around the same calorie breakdown as my 3 phases... the key here is to make sure you get about .7 G's X target body weight in protein for phase 1, .8 G's x target weight in protein for phase 2 and 1G x target weight in protein for phase 3.
    8) Try to break down total daily protein into about 6 meals spaced about 3 hours apart.
    9) Avoid complex starchy carbs (bread, rice, pasta, potatoes... they will not fit into the caloric breakdown anyways)
    10) Don't eat more than 2 fruits a day
    11) Drink at LEAST 1 Gallon (4L's) of water per day
    12) Weigh yourself daily 1st thing in the morning and track your progress (this will keep you focused)
    13) Save money for new clothes Honestly, my entire wardrobe is now junk... I went from size 40-42 pants to size 31-32!

Here are the 3 phases of my diet along with my current 'build lean mass' diet

BiggerBri2002 is offline Senior Member
    Hey,

NOW this is really starting to smell bad!!!!

Here's a list of the supplement I was/am taking along with a new diet I will be starting next week...

Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBri2002
    Hey,

NOW this is really starting to smell bad!!!!
    What's the problem?

What do you think... am I getting anywhere with my legs... just took this shot today...

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    Both of you have done great...pissing match or no pissing match, because you're both living the lives you want.

It's no skin off our back if someone is lying about their accomplishments...just take it all with a grain of salt (not too much though ) and move on. Plenty of good-minded people here who carry-on just like they would if you met them on the street, those are the people to listen to. The ones that use these boards as their playgrounds...don't worry about them...as their recess can only last so long

Now let me get off my soapbox from home...

Cheers

AbsolutelyLethal is offline Associate Member
    Andre,

You are a beast man....Legs DEFINITELY look bigger then before....I need to talk you soon for some help. You got your shit together man!!!!!

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    My pics
    great transformation bro and well put together article by the magazine, What are you selling now

j/k
    abstrack@protonmail.com

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey,

Sorry about the bad quality and those fake ass plastic weights....they weren't mine. They were the photographer's.
    http://www.steroidology.com/forum/sh...5&pagenumber=7

thats all i hve to say take ur time and read through the whole thing its funny as shit .

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by big N
    thats all i hve to say take ur time and read through the whole thing its funny as shit .
    lol, saw that thread the other day. And btw, nice of you to stop by big N!

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    lol, saw that thread the other day. And btw, nice of you to stop by big N!
    supp pimp!!!!!yeah ill try and make it over more often !

I know you guys are gonna love this one...

Quote Originally Posted by Andre Avigdor
    I know you guys are gonna love this one...
    nice closet juice jucie man !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information