BIGGIE_smalls is offline Associate Member

BiggieSMALLZ "blimp to pimp pics.

hey bros, just got these pics off my buddies camera, and these are my results. my stats: 5'4, 158lbs. @ 15% BF. this was on memeorial weekend 03' i'm i've been training since 96' and have done my first/previous cycle last year that consisted of sust 250, 1cc for 8 weeks, and clomid PCT. been clean for 8 months till i got back from partying in havasu for the memorial weekend.

the cycle that correspond to the pics consisted of sust 250 @ 500mg aweek for 8 weeks, nolvadex @ 20mg/2 tabs a day. coupled w/ a cutting diet(6 day low carb, 1 day high. i did not want to get too bulky, like i did after my first cycle. i ate big to get big during that cycle and got hella strong, but would be shy to take my shirt off. so, i researched pre-contest diets at 6-4 weeks out while i was on my cycle, and have gotten my desired results. my strength was through the roof, and i was noticing less water retention, and vascularity is stating to show(currently)

the pics in the gym, were taken end of july 03'
    i was 149-150 pounds at 10% BF.

well, I AM OPEN TO CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM, i am smart enough to know that i have a lot to learn, i

pics to come.......... i am currently 145lbs. @ 7-8 % BF
    dumbell inclines @ 110lbs/6reps, free weight squats @ 365lbs/6 reps
    flat bench press @ 275/6reps,

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BiggieSMALLZ "blimp to pimp pics.-blimprerez.jpg   BiggieSMALLZ "blimp to pimp pics.-robfrontrerez.jpg   BiggieSMALLZ "blimp to pimp pics.-bkdoublebisrerez.jpg   BiggieSMALLZ "blimp to pimp pics.-sidechestrobrerez.jpg   BiggieSMALLZ "blimp to pimp pics.-robback2rerez.jpg  

johnv609 is offline New Member
    damn you are strong for your weight bro. lookin good, i dunno bout that 7-8% bodyfat tho, u look around 10% maybe 11-12. keep it up tho..

Antti is offline New Member

MuscleSearch is offline New Member
    Lookin good bro. It's nice to see someone with rear delt development for a change! Don't forget them folks! Biggie, on that lat spread, if I could suggest something. I might concentrate on low cable pulls/ barbell rows to widen the lower lats. Cheers mate.

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    Your lifts are very strong for 150. Looks like you're making some good progress bro. Your cycles could use some work though...Stick around. AR is the best place to learn from knowledgeable bros

Rsox1 is offline Associate Member
    has anyone ever seen this guy and lee priest in the same room at the same time ? hmmmm , lol ur looking real good man keep it up

BIGGIE_smalls is offline Associate Member

Smile

thank you guys for your responses, i know i still have much to learn and develop on. and i will also take "MUSCLE SEARCH" advice on lower cable pulls n' stuff. once again, thanks bros.

lethalppl is offline Associate Member
    I was thinking a little higher bf. If you are 7/8% i like few more pics to make sure but looks 12 to 13% to me. from those pics. But good muscles especailly in your delts area.
    Last edited by lethalppl; 09-15-2003 at 11:39 AM.

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Piiiiiiiimmmmmpin Brotha

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah, definitely more around 12-15% bf. unless you're holding a lot of water in those pics.

nynsb is offline Banned
    [QUOTE=BIGGIE_smalls]hey bros, just got these pics off my buddies camera, and these are my results. my stats: 5'4, 158lbs. @ 15% BF. this was on memeorial weekend 03' i'm i've been training since 96' and have done my first/previous cycle last year that consisted of sust 250, 1cc for 8 weeks, and clomid PCT. been clean for 8 months till i got back from partying in havasu for the memorial weekend.

the cycle that correspond to the pics consisted of sust 250 @ 500mg aweek for 8 weeks, nolvadex @ 20mg/2 tabs a day. coupled w/ a cutting diet(6 day low carb, 1 day high. i did not want to get too bulky, like i did after my first cycle. i ate big to get big during that cycle and got hella strong, but would be shy to take my shirt off. so, i researched pre-contest diets at 6-4 weeks out while i was on my cycle, and have gotten my desired results. my strength was through the roof, and i was noticing less water retention, and vascularity is stating to show(currently)

the pics in the gym, were taken end of july 03'
    i was 149-150 pounds at 10% BF.

10%???
    You are going to have to seriously hone down those handles to be at 10%.

well, I AM OPEN TO CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM, i am smart enough to know that i have a lot to learn, i

pics to come.......... i am currently 145lbs. @ 7-8 % BF
    dumbell inclines @ 110lbs/6reps, free weight squats @ 365lbs/6 reps
    flat bench press @ 275/6reps,
    10%???

You are going to have to seriously hone down those handles to be at 10%.

Thread Information