clockworks is offline Anabolic Member

end of summer progress pics

hey guys,
    once again its time to grow some balls and post progress pics. i didn't bother blanking out my face in these pics cuz for once in my life my face didn't turn out ugly in the pics...=) i hope people don't recognize me...

btw, i'm natural so don't expect anything spectacular...=P

-- clocky baby
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails end of summer progress pics-08-16-03_front_relaxed_blurred.jpg   end of summer progress pics-08-16-03_front_double_bi_blurred.jpg   end of summer progress pics-08-16-03_front_double_bi2_blurred.jpg   end of summer progress pics-08-16-03_back_double_bi.jpg   end of summer progress pics-me_and_lucky.jpg  

Dan3814 is offline Junior Member
    def getting there....

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    No question you're getting there, but more importantly, where did you start from? I think the important thing to keep in mind is the fact that success is relative in this game. As much as we'd like to believe otherwise at times, we are quite limited by factors well beyond our control.

Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    No question you're getting there, but more importantly, where did you start from? I think the important thing to keep in mind is the fact that success is relative in this game. As much as we'd like to believe otherwise at times, we are quite limited by factors well beyond our control.
    came from pretty humble beginnings...as seen from the following attachments....=P

-- clocky baby
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails end of summer progress pics-07-15-02_01.jpg   end of summer progress pics-07-15-02_02.jpg   end of summer progress pics-07-15-02_03.jpg  

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    great progress, keep up the good work

Quote Originally Posted by clockworks
    came from pretty humble beginnings...as seen from the following attachments....=P

-- clocky baby
    I agree...i've posted up the side-by-side comparison (I hope you don't mind) as I think seeing them right up next to eachother tells a far greater tale than clicking back and forth on attachments.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails end of summer progress pics-clockcomparison-copy.jpg  

alex*v.7 is offline New Member
    improving for sure... were you juicing?

Quote Originally Posted by alex*v.7
    improving for sure... were you juicing?
    no juice yet. i'm currently in week 2 of a PH cycle. after that, i'm gunna wait a couple of months and then do a real roid cycle.

-- clocky baby

p.s. i'm very disappointed with the PH cycle so far. granted it hasn't even been 2 weeks yet, but i was expecting for that stuff to kick in in 1.5 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    I agree...i've posted up the side-by-side comparison (I hope you don't mind) as I think seeing them right up next to eachother tells a far greater tale than clicking back and forth on attachments.
    thanks for the side by side, biggreen. but seriously, i feel kinda down in the shitters. in those two pics, the only diff i see is that i seem to be slimmer in the more recent pics. although i have gained weight, i don't see it. just lower bf %.

to back up my claims, i actually got my measurments taken. before (arms): 12.5 relaxed. after: 12.5 relaxed. wtf, no gain at all (size wise). my diet is in check, i've been working out consistently for 13 months now (hardcore, not this pussy shit "i go to the gym" type stuff).

i guess thats why i'm on PH now. and i guess thats why i'm trying to get on the juice also.

sure i hear crap all the time like: "oh, you got a good body" etc, etc. "sexy body" etc etc. fuck that, i want someone to say i'm "big". and not that "fat big" bullshit either. big like "cut, ripped, big". like a lot of our members here.

yeah i'm pissed. i'm really pissed. i'll expound on it more in the lounge tomorrow but...

god damnit, when shit aint going well, i feel like i can say whatever the hell i want...so...props to my ar role models:
    mike_xxl
    pump_seeker
    demitri
    alevok
    shorty2big
    just to name a few...

anyways, i'm going to look like that. mark my words, i will look like yall one day. and every chick who's ever dissed me will eat!

-- clocky baby

the only diff i see is that i seem to be slimmer in the more recent pics.
    Shoulders, shoulders, shoulders, shoulders.!! If there's not a difference in your delts then I'm even more stupid than I suspected.

FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member
    from the font its a huge difference. post a side by side comparison of the front

Quote Originally Posted by FKITLETSGO
    from the font its a huge difference. post a side by side comparison of the front
    sorry, don't have any front double bi "before" shots.

biggreen, thanks i appreciate the encouragement. it honestly means a lot...especially when i've been so frustrated lately (gainwise).

on a tangent...what do yall think about the front double bi pose with the elbows raised and slightly pointing outward (towards the camera)? its one of my "cheat" poses...=) i've noticed the following things about it:
    1) the distinction where the bicep inserts into the shoulder seems much more appearent.
    2) biceps look plain bigger
    3) chest doesn't completely disappear
    4) since the elbows are raised, you can flare out your lats

-- clocky baby

Quote Originally Posted by FKITLETSGO
    As you wish.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails end of summer progress pics-clockfrontcomparison.jpg  

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Good improvments bro! But you gotto learn how to pose

Quote Originally Posted by palme
    Good improvments bro! But you gotto learn how to pose
    hehe, thanks palme, but i thought my posing was improving...

on kinda a tangent. what are yall's thoughts on whether or not my physique is ready for juice? 5'8'', 160+ lbs, been training seriously for 13 months, diet is pretty good. will prolly wait 3 months from now till the cycle.

thanks,
    -- clocky baby

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    One important thing to notice:you're not carrying a lot of fat at all. I'd say at or below 10%. If you are "bulking" and aren't putting on any weight as fat, then there's a very good chance that you aren't eating enough.

Go on a 4000 calorie a day diet for 6 weeks and see what happens. You'll likely put on 5-10 lbs. Buy some skinfold calipers to measure your bodyfat levels.

Strut99GT is offline Member
    Clock needs to quit his bitchin', because I saw him a couple weekends ago, and he's *significantly* bigger than he was the last time I had seen him (which had only been a month or so).

Seriously, though, your gains are coming along at a very good rate, and you need to stop being so impatient. If I saw you and didn't think there was any progress, I'd let you know because I don't BS.

For the record, MMC78, he's definitely over 10%, probably more along the lines of 15%. I have pics up in this section from a while back when I was around 10% to give you an idea of that level.

Final thought clock: lay off the sauce, you're still making HUGE GAINS, you impatient bastard!

Quote Originally Posted by MMC78
    One important thing to notice:you're not carrying a lot of fat at all. I'd say at or below 10%. If you are "bulking" and aren't putting on any weight as fat, then there's a very good chance that you aren't eating enough.

Go on a 4000 calorie a day diet for 6 weeks and see what happens. You'll likely put on 5-10 lbs. Buy some skinfold calipers to measure your bodyfat levels.
    actually, bf is at 14%. its pretty high compared to the guys i workout with. they are all big >and< ripped...it just makes me more frustrated. about the diet, i get around 3400 calories a day, and if i eat some junk food (2 chicken sandwiches and 2 tacos), it definantly gets over 4000 i think. in all honesty, i have put on about 6 lbs in the last month and a half, so i am gaining. its just that its not visible at all, imo.

thanks for the advice,
    -- clocky baby

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    How are you measuring your bodyfat?

Quote Originally Posted by MMC78
    How are you measuring your bodyfat?
    calipers showed 15%, the electronic scale thing showed 14%, but there was a good amount of time between the two readings (like a year). the electronic one was the most recent.

-- clocky baby

Rsox1 is offline Associate Member
    lookin good keep it up

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Your back is showing signifagent gains if you look at the side by side
    1. Lower back is growing good
    2. Middle traps actually look thicker
    3. Lats look a little wider (work on that)
    4. Shoulders are a lot bigger
    5. Better cuts on biceps

your doing a good job keep it up

Biggy20 is offline Associate Member
    nice progress....

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Very good progress. Absolutely see some solid muscle in all after pics. Just on PH too.
    Its hard for many people to make that kind of progress. Green did a good job of setting up before and after pics.

stillsmall is offline Junior Member
    actually, bf is at 14%. its pretty high compared to the guys i workout with. they are all big >and< ripped...it just makes me more frustrated.

-- clocky baby

haha... out of all the guys you work out with, very few are big and ripped compared to you.. You are alot more in line with those guys than you think.. You have made tremendous improvements in both size and strength, but you have not learned to cope with the impatience.. it's blurring your vision, because you are clearly on the inside track in comparison to some of those guys you are referring to, many of whom have not made a lick of progress in months if not years...

stillsmall is offline Junior Member
    did I just say that? shit

Quote Originally Posted by stillsmall
    did I just say that? shit
    haha, yeah really...i'm so used to ya pokin fun all the time... just kidding, i always know when you're joking around. thanks for the encouragements and compliments. and yes, you're right...i'm having issues coping with impatience...=P

-- clocky baby

p.s. hurry up and hit 225 and get your pics up...

Thread Information