Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast
    BiggerBri2002 is offline Senior Member

BiggerBri Cylce Diary

OK,

I am into week two of my cycle here are the before and the week two pics...I can already see a difference. Of course this is from the DBOL

Before Pics
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BiggerBri Cylce Diary-brian-week-before1-7-22.jpg   BiggerBri Cylce Diary-brian-week-before2-7-22.jpg   BiggerBri Cylce Diary-brian-week-before3-7-22.jpg   BiggerBri Cylce Diary-brian-week-before4-7-22.jpg   BiggerBri Cylce Diary-brian-week-before5-7-22.jpg  

After Pics Week 2 08-18-03
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BiggerBri Cylce Diary-afterwk1-.jpg   BiggerBri Cylce Diary-afterwk1-b.jpg   BiggerBri Cylce Diary-afterwk1-c.jpg   BiggerBri Cylce Diary-afterwk1-d.jpg   BiggerBri Cylce Diary-afterwk1-e.jpg  

KA KILLA is offline New Member
    run.run. and run. some more. 30 min a day its hard but you'l fell a lot better and you well see results in like a week and a 1\2 then you wont stop runing. but dont run fast sorta jog

Why are you telling me to run?? Do I look really fat?...I am in a bulking cycle right now.

30 min a day like 4 times a week is not that much just do it after you work out.dont have to run but at lease speed walk. it just will make things speed up you will look harder too

Dude,

I already do that....your post make no sense???

talon is offline Senior Member
    Kkilla makes since to me. Your bulk wont dissapate by running. You will get the cut and the bulk. Plus, you will sweat more and hold less water, then if ya didnt. Keep up the good work BiggerBri the thickness is already coming along...Good luck, big man.

Nixter is offline Associate Member
    It's a good thing you blured your face on some of those pics and not others.

???

Nixter.

Hey,

I already do 20-30 mins of cardio every day at the gym. KA KILLA writes the same damn thing on every post he makes. What an idiot

Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBri2002
    Hey,

I already do 20-30 mins of cardio every day at the gym. KA KILLA writes the same damn thing on every post he makes. What an idiot
    Dam bro just thought that that was your only weekness. mabey you should change your diet.

Well I am working on the diet now. Switching to 6 or so meals a day and eating lots while on the bulking cycle. I am going to run a Primo-Winny cycle in the spring and that will harder and tighten me up...I HOPE!

Sorry KA KILLA..should'nt have been so harsh

what is you 5-6 meals consist of ???

what is your ht.wt.

Hi,

Did my fourth injection yesterday and starting to really feel good and pumped. Next week should be the week that I really start to take off.

This injection was in my left glute and went well. No pain or discomfort, just a little tight in my butt.

For those of you asking, I am currently 6ft 207.5 lbs as of last Monday.

My diet is getting better. Eating at more and all good foon, not crap. Tons of chicken breast, tuna, eggs, steak. Getting about 250-270 g protein a day, 3500 calories (trying to get that higher) and keeping the carbs low but not a strict as I have been in the past.

More later

if you want your weight to really take off just to get started. go get some muscle/weight gainer from vit.world and down 3 a day one after your big breakfast and lunch and after your dinner after you work out my friend got big as fuck. it makes your stomach expand so you can eat more too.

murph is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KA KILLA
    if you want your weight to really take off just to get started. go get some muscle/weight gainer from vit.world and down 3 a day one after your big breakfast and lunch and after your dinner after you work out my friend got big as fuck. it makes your stomach expand so you can eat more too.
    you are saying drink three of these shakes?...............they have approx 500 carbs........ and more than half are from sugar ........i wouldnt do this .....but to each his own........ hey pics are looking good .....and congrats on the change from years ago....

ross3814 is offline Member
    My friend has been trying to tighten his shape for years. He has always had a big build but a mean gut. He started doing sick cardio about 4 months ago and he has lost A LOT of weight, but he looks more jacked than he ever has! His physique is sick now. He lost some size but who the fuck cares? I guess it depends what you want but this kid runs about 25 miles a week and weightlifts.

Hey,

Yeah I am going to stay away from the weight gainer. Never sounded like a good idea to me

I am going to try and just eats lots of real food. After this cycle is over and I have added my mass (hoping for 20lbs+) I am going to do a cutting cycle with PRIMO and WINNY and do some kick ass cardio on top of my lifting.

Later

its not just pure weight gainer its muscle builder not as much surger. like muscle mike and stuff in that branch

its going to have more nutrience that it is hard to get in reg food

Hey,

Not sure if any of you have been reading my other post but I think I may have an abcess on my left glute from my last injection. A small area has turned read and a tiny bit sore, but no real PAIN. Also it is not hard under the skin. I am giving it a few days to hopefully go away. No sign of a fever or getting tired yet.

I will keep you updated.

Cheated and got on the scale a few days early for me week check and I am at 210 now. So that puts me over 7bls of gain so far...all DBOL of course.

Bri

pabmon is offline Junior Member
    Hey,

I'm 2 weeks into a test and d-bol cycle as well!
    Is it the first time you have run d-bol?
    Are you geting any sides?

Thanks

Hi,

Yeah this is my first cycle ever. Maybe some slight gyno so I started Nolvadex last week and will run all the way through PCT. Also have an increase in acne.

But loving the bulk and strenght increase...its starting to kick now.

Bri

Hey,

Starting week 3 today. Did my 5th injection in the right quad. I'm sure I wont be able to walk for a few days...LOL Tried it a bit higher in the QUAD this week and doesn't seem to be as bad as the previous weeks.

Starting to get into a good routine with food and eating even though yesterday was a bad day with food. Didn't get close to enough calories & protein in me as I should have. Weekend are tough, but I am doing pretty good.

My weight increase can been seen below:

Week 1 203.5lbs
    Week 2 207.5lbs
    Week 3 212.0lbs

Almost 10lbs in a couple of weeks. Not sure were that weight is. I don't seem to be too bloated and actually feel tighter and leaner than ever before...who know.

OK, more later. I will wait a few weeks before I take more pics or maybe I will take some later this week if I have time.

Bri

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    whoa that was a bit ot? whats all that about ? ironman?

First let me deal with ironman57. A PM is supposed to be a private message, no matter what I wrote in it, it remains private. I believe you posting the contents of anyone's PM to you on a public board is grounds to have your account terminated. Say someone PM'ed you source information and you posted it on the board...I don't think people would be too happy.

Anyway, I want this crap ended. This thread is serving as information for other people to learn from and not a place to make personal attacks on me.

Bri

Wow....

Rsox1 is offline Associate Member
    this is kind of a wierd post

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    I don't see how this is relevant to BiggerBri's Cycle Diary. It seems like you just want to embarrass the guy. From reading the PM it seems he hit on you. Him hitting on you is no different from some fat chick hitting on you. If you're not interested just say so and leave it at that. There is no need to publicly humiliate him.

-----
    Sorry bro, I had to edit this post because it had the quote in it.

-PPP
    Last edited by PaPaPumP; 08-27-2003 at 04:48 PM.

ironman57 is offline Associate Member
    BiggerBri2002, i appoligize for posting that me, i just was angry at the time. I never intended to embarass you in any way. I have never flamed anyone on this board niether will i intend to do so. I apoligize to anyone else who took offense to my dumb actions.

Ironman57

Hi again,

First I want to say thanks to ironman57 for his public apology.

I did my second injection of the week yesterday in the right GLUTE. No bruise or anything, but it is feeling lumpy today.

TODAY it happened. I had the most awesome workout and huge pumps....what a great feeling it was in the gym. I was walking around like Mr Bigshit all morning...lol

Going away this weekend, Hope my food intake doesn't get screwed up too much. I am taking lots of protein with me and will try to eat as much as I can.

Bri

Hi again,

Today is the start of week 4 for me. My last week with my little DBOL friends They really helped me with a great jumpstart on this cycle.

Here are my weight gains by week:
    Week 1 203.5lbs
    Week 2 207.5lbs
    Week 3 212.0lbs
    Week 4 215.5lbs

I had another great workout today. My QUAD injections seem to be getting easier every week. Still a little worried abouy my last GLUTE injection from Thursday. As many of you may have read on my other post I did have some unexpected blood. Well the area is not bruised and never was and I don't have any pain, but it feels like a balloon or knot under my ass. I am hoping it will subside soon. I hate the damn GLUTE injections.

I will post new pics tomorrow.

Start of Week 4 Pics

Start of Week 4 Pics

Start of Week 4 Pics

Start of Week 4 Pics1
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BiggerBri Cylce Diary-9-01-03a.jpg  

Start of Week 4 Pics

Start of Week 4 Pics 2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BiggerBri Cylce Diary-9-01-03b.jpg  

Start of Week 4 Pics

Start of Week 4 Pics 3
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BiggerBri Cylce Diary-9-01-03d.jpg  

Keep it up....you can tell in the upper pecs + delts and traps....didnt give much to work with though......

What a difference 24hrs makes. Last night was a living hell as I got a really bad fever and left my bed soaking wet twice during the night. Not sure if this is TEST flu or something else. Maybe I do have an abcess in my glute..no sweliing, pain, or anything else?

Any thoughts????

Hey,

Starting week 5 and feeling great. Took my last dosage of DBOL last night... I am going to miss those things.

My QUAD injections are getting much better, did one today and dont have any pain or stiffness yet. My GLUTE injections are still brusing, but they go away with a few days.

Strength is really starting to increase. Adding plates like crazy. Guys in the gym are starting to look at what Im lifting.

I will take some pics this week. Hope there is a visible change.

Later

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    Keep it up bro

Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information