Thread: 1st Pics

FLY
    FLY is offline New Member

1st Pics

This is just a preliminary pic. I've been training sporadically for several years and reading and learning and trying to put everything together. I worked pretty hard last winter and spring and then partied all summer but retained most of the muscle. I've been focusing on putting on size and I've gained 10 pounds in the last 2 months. I'm 29 years old, 6'-3" tall, 235 lbs. 100% natural, never done a cycle. I'm still working on keeping my diet clean and trying to party less but it is difficult being single. I go out a lot and tend to eat out for dinner frequently but I am going to clean up big time after the new year and lean down my diet and start working my abs more. Or should I say start working my abs period. I've been focusing on working my chest for the last year or so and I think it is coming around. Now I'm going to focus the next several months on putting more size on my legs. I've got quite a bit of work to do but I think I finally have enough knowledge and a good foundation to put a little more muscle on and look into some natural competitions. Maybe a cycle is not far in my future either. Let me know what you think.
    Scott
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1st Pics-fly.jpg  
    Last edited by Pete235; 12-19-2001 at 09:20 AM.

JRMY2711 is offline Associate Member
    Lookin good bro nice thick and lean nice lookin traps and some big ass arms need to work on the legs a little you dont want to look like a big truck on little wheels over all you look great bro keep it up ....... and did Pete take the pic for you i noticed the beer on the table? hahaha j/k bro

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    Upper body: Very very good for natural, impressive, well done
    Lower body: Get Pressin' bro the legs are a lacking.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Brother you look great....yes maybe a little more leg work, but a great over all package. Great arms delts and traps. Be very proud. There are a lot of natural guys on this board so DO NOT feel any pressure to juice. If and when you decide that's what you want, we're here to help. Welcome to the board brother....yes Jeremy I noticed the beer bottles, fly if you have beer around the crib...expect a visit from me

btw...I re-sized you pic so it fit better, hope you don't mind.

Pete

Rocket is offline Senior Member
    Upper body look great..glad you said something about the legs so I don't have to........Ok I will anyway SQUAT!

Rocket

FLY
    I'M SQUATIN'! I'M SQUATIN'!

Thanks for the input everyone. the next few months should be interesting to see if I can grow some more and get into competition shape. I will start to kick but after the new year.

Pete, I am very proud to be natural at my size. I have a friend that is on a cycle now and he thinks it is inevidible that I will eventually have to do a cycle if I want to truely compete with the big boys. I'll try to take my genetics as far as I can and see how I do, but I would love to see some of the big bucks. Only time will tell. And if your coming over you better hurry, the beer doesn't stay around my place for very long.

big_guy is offline Associate Member
    if u are looking to compete, then need ALOT more mass on your legs.

BUT DAMN, u look good FOR BEING NATURAL.

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Usually Traps & shoulders are a dead giveaway that someone may be juiced!

Fly, if you are natural as you say.....Than you have a head start with good/excellent genetics!!!

Nice work Bro!

MJ

KBgrl is offline Female Member
    hey uuuuuuuuu!! i didnt ur pic was up here........ u know what i think.........

FLY
    Joe, I've never heard that before. The only thing I do for traps is db shrugs and that is not even regularly. The same for shoulders, I rarely work my shoulders. I've been working my chest regularly for a while trying to get it to catch up with my arms & shoulders. I work back fairly regularly and of course arms religiously. I've just recently started to really focus on my legs and I'm going to try to really blast them over the next couple months. Hopefully they grow as quickly as the rest of me does. I've never done a cycle but it is sure tempting to see how much further I could take my genetics with a little more help. I'm still at a phase where I am proud to be natural and big and muscular. I will have to wait and see how far I can go without AS and how well I do in comps.

KBgrl, yeah I know what you think.........hopefully something dirty

just kidding sweetie

Thanks for all the comments. I'll keep working hard and make them legs grow.

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Fly,

I beleive ya Bro....Its just that the nickname "Fly" just doesn't seem appropriate for your build......
    Hmm...I'm thinking maybe a contest to rename Fly?

Something like....Kong Jr, Bigger'n'u, Nature boy, Traps R us,
    etc etc.....LOL

On a serious note though...Your decision to stay natural for as long as you can is a wise move....Once ya start on the AS trail its hard to think you'll make progress without 'em.

MJ

FLY
    ROTFLMAO

Those are some great names man. I always liked "Nature Boy" and "Traps R Us", that's pretty good. Actually Fly is short for my last name Flynn. It's never been associated with the small incect though. Maybe "Fly Dog" would be more apropriate.

I'll stay natural and se where it takes me. Thanks for the input everyone.

Thread Information