Inkman is offline Junior Member

Inkman and Dragonmona progress pics

What's up everyone? I am back on some juice (test Eth) and my girlfriend Dragonmona is right in the middle of an intensive routine made by Arnold to get him in shape for the T3 movie.

The routine consists of training 3 bodyparts in the morning and then 3 bodyparts in the evening with 40 minutes of cardio. You are only allowed to rest for 30 seconds between sets and the workout is for 6 days out of 7. The routine is only to be done for 2 weeks as a shock She was in pretty good shape before starting this routine after dropping 7 dress sizes in 3 years. She is currently 42 5 tall and 123lbs size 3. She has been BB for 3 years now. She is very strong in the legs!!!

I am 45 this October 5'11 227bs and just started bulk cycle of gram of test eth a week. I have been training natural for 27 years and started juice 3 years ago. Hope we can serve as motivation for the younger BB's on this board. Hope you enjoy the pics including before and after of Her.

Inkman
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Inkman and Dragonmona progress pics-backbi-2.jpg   Inkman and Dragonmona progress pics-lats8-24-03.jpg  
    Last edited by Inkman; 08-26-2003 at 02:16 AM.

Here is pics of Dragonmona... She is the one in the middle of the surf board taken in 1992 before she started BB in 2001.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Inkman and Dragonmona progress pics-1992crop.jpg  

talon is offline Senior Member
    Thick bro...wouldnt wanna get in a bar fight with ya...LOL

This is her last weekend. Notice any difference??
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Inkman and Dragonmona progress pics-backbi8-24-03.jpg   Inkman and Dragonmona progress pics-relax8-24-03.jpg   Inkman and Dragonmona progress pics-front8-24-03.jpg  

talon is offline Senior Member
    WOW, You really cant tell thats the same women. I love the power of weightlifting. BOTH OF YOU keep up the good work. I love it.

Belive me Talon I am enjoying every bit of her hard work lol. Does not stop here she is going for D cups in the Winter from a B and she is talking about doing HGH and anavar cycle to totally harden up and then she might do my Masters show next year in Cali.. Anything is possible when she puts her mind to it... Life BEGINS at 40 !!

Thanks for the props... Inky

calidude is offline Senior Member
    Great job...both of you.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    WOW.... You're going to be 45?!? You look very thick and she looks like a new person. Great job!

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Inkman, looking big bro keep up the good work (that’s the kind of thickness I want, I hate you J/J) and as for the Miss's....................DAMN...........that is awesome dedication.

Oh, and nice ink work on both of you. I'm not big on tattoos but they look very good on both of you.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    You really dig tattoos huh?

You look big bro and i take my hat off for her transformation!! Awsome work!

Thread Information