Thread: what to do

KA KILLA is offline New Member

what to do

Ok Im 20 6:3 189..... My Peek Was At 202... All Natural.. At Peek Was On Creatin, Weight Gainer, Protein And Some Glutamine, Also Was Eating Like 5 Heavey Meals A Day. Bench 3 Sets 10 At Peek Was 265. Now 2 Sets 225 1 Set 205 . But Anyways I Dont Really Care About How Much I Lift Any More Care More About From. But Im Going To Try To Get 5 Sets Of 15 Of 205 And I Should Like Those Results. Got Real Good Structure. Going To Post Pic Soon In A Week Just Started To Hit Gym Hard Yesterday. It Will Take A Week To Get Back To Normal. Want To Get In Best Shape For Boot Camp In 2 Months. After I Put Up My Pic's I Want Yall To Tell Me What's The Best Gear To Use. Want To Be 210 And Cut
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails what to do-dog-001.jpg   what to do-dog-002.jpg   what to do-dog-010.jpg  

and more. nevermind how do you shrink a file size? it says they are too big.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KA KILLA
    and more. nevermind how do you shrink a file size? it says they are too big.
    Are you working in photoshop? Also, what type of file are you working with?

dont really know. i know that im in my doc. and they are under my pic's. dont know what type of file they are...but how do i transfer to another type of file? my bad first time with digital pic with computer.

my arms arnt as big as they should be but ill try to post more pics in about 4 days. got back pics but cant put on to big my bad. try to take more pics.

figured it out i just cut some of the pic out and it made it smaller
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails what to do-dog-003.jpg   what to do-dog-011.jpg  

Rsox1 is offline Associate Member
    good base but if u wanna get big u gotta lift heavy and for the gear try using test decca and dbol 's always a great combo

ill keep that in mind almost to late fixing to go to boot camp mabey after. thats what i was about to hop on some fina those cow pills with that kit couple of my buds are fucking huge off that stuff . but i really heard a lot of good stuff about deca always wanted to try it. thanks though

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Yeah or maybe run some winstrol in there with eq, and a test prop..

when you get off winni. does it mess up your matabolism so that its slower?

saboudian is offline Senior Member
    Or if you just figured out what you were doing in the first place that would work too.

man i dont really want to get back on all that stuff cause when i was taking that stuff i was pissing out grains or something didnt felt like i was messing up my stuff mabey to much protien

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Ka Killa..

First, don't open post sources or even possible sources like that link until you have ran it by a Mod..You are just setting yourself up for grief..

And if you are heading for boot camp in two months, then the absolute smartest thing you can do is stay totally away from any type of AS for right now..Two months is not enough time to plan, run, and recover from a proper cycle..You are going to lose a ton of weight and probably mass while you are at boot camp so save your money and wait a year or so until you are stationed somewhere and can do things right..

You have a good lean base of muscle right now and there is no benefit in messing around with AS at this stage in the game..This is solid advice and I hope you take this very seriously..If you run into any recovery problems post cycle and end up in the Medics office, you are going ot be in a very bad spot..DON'T DO IT!!!! Good luck at boot...

Doc M

what do you mean run it by a mod????

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Read the rules. Open source posting is against the rules. PM a mod your question. You should probably delete your post.

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    A Moderator..Such as Cycleon, Excess, Ron, Rickson..etc...

Last edited by Doc M; 09-01-2003 at 02:56 AM.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Please read the rules before you post anything else.

n0_Genetics is offline Associate Member
    you'll have a chest like rey mysterio's if you bulk up. however it'll be advisable to heed Doc M's advice and take it when you can do things right. good luck!

Thread Information