BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member

Pics from Cycle Diary

I posted my pics in my cycle diary, but figured I'd do the same here because of the higher traffice. From here on in, EVERYTHING is taken exactly as is from the diary thread:

Well, pics will be up in a moment. Again, I want to preface these with a qualifier. I'm psyched at the progress I made, especially in the shoulders...they just BLEW up! While on dbol I couldn't even shoot hoops with my little cousin because of the pump in my shoulders. I think you'll see, even with the limited comparsion pics and shitty quality that I also made decent progress in another one of my critical goals: widening the back. Arms continue to remain a desparate weak spot, but I also believe improvement is evident there as well. That all being said, however, there's a decent likelihood that my QV was either underdosed or faked, and while I'm having it tested i have to live with the fact that this testing is something I probably should have done before starting my cycle, not after the fact. Oh well, live and learn. In the future, particularly as I like longer cycles that hence cost more money, I'll be testing a bit from each and every cycle since that cost will only represent say, 15% of the cycle's total cost. So, the bottom line with the possibility of the fake or underdosed test story is that, while I'm happy with my gains, I'll be a lot happier with them if it turns out I essentially did an eq only cycle for a majority of the fifteen weeks, if you get what I'm saying. I never "blew up", never had acne, never had any noticeable testicular atrophy to speak of (even on a 15 weeker!), and so on and so on. As you'll see, gains are there for sure, but they seem commensurate with descriptions of eq only cycles. If it turns out the test was the real deal all along, then I have to look in the mirror and assess where it is I went wrong, because I don't believe for an instant that these gains are emblematic of a 15week cycle of test and eq. So, without further delay, here they come:

Here ya go, the infamous rear double bi. My left forearm gets cropped off in each picture, but I have to take these myself (it's a long story that has my girlfriend calling me narcissistic at the end), so at least the same part got cropped in both. As you can see, I don't think I'm imagining things when I say that my shoulders responded very well and there's a hint of the back tapering better than it had before.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pics from Cycle Diary-submitdoublebi.jpg  

It's from this angle that you can really see what I'm talking about with regards to arms being weak. They tend to be a peek-a-boo bodypart, meaning they can hold their own when flexed (you'll see what i mean, i hope, below) but look rather sad and small when unflexed. As soon as untense, the muscle goes and hides in the shoulder girdle or torso somewhere, i swear.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pics from Cycle Diary-frontcomparsion.jpg  

And finally, as the server switched while i was in the midst of posting this pic last night, the arm comparison. Some progress was made, imo, though there's not question it's still a weak spot...very much so. I'm hoping my next routine that stresses the old basic lifts for mid to low reps will put some size on.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pics from Cycle Diary-armscomparison.jpg  

Leg pics will be up sometime today or tomorrow. While snapping pics the other night it simply slipped my mind for whatever reason.

talon is offline Senior Member
    Big, looking good bro. I wouldnt be surprised if the QV Test waz fake. I mean you only got 4 pounds from that cycle, so like you said that seems symptomatic of a EQ only cycle. Please let us know how the test come back....Good jobe man.

Strut99GT is offline Member
    Good progress BG...Your overall thickness definitely increased. And trust me, I feel your pain BIG-TIME with the "arms look like ass unflexed" thing.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I definitely see more definition in your chest and arms......Finally nice to see some pics from you!!!!

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Im liking the fishy shower curtains! (fag, lol) Just messin with ya bro! But keep up the good work! When are you tenatively going to start up again?

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    Im liking the fishy shower curtains! (fag, lol) Just messin with ya bro! But keep up the good work! When are you tenatively going to start up again?
    Yeah, well when my girlfriend and I move into a place with two bathrooms she and her "under the sea" theme will have claim to one and the other will be given to me to be undoubtedly turned into a shrine to this year's world champs to be, the Boston Red Sox. When I was a kid me, my brother and sister each had our own bathroom and my put his construction skills to work designing me a Celtics themed bathroom. Where the tiles should be opposite the curtain my dad put up a huge picture of the Boston Garden that covered the whole wall then he glassed it over and waterproofed it. The rest of the bathroom was covered in Larry Bird shit...that's the kind of bathroom i want again.

And to answer your question, some of that depends on the lab results, which I thought I would've had by now. If they come back that the stuff was the real deal (again, i'd be shocked) I'll wait substantially longer to get back on. If it comes back fake, i'll start up sooner (likely december 1).

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    BG, 1st and probably the most important statement you made that I hate to have to disagree is....Sox????? Sorry bro! Don't thinks so! I understand the whole idea of it's been so long it's just gotta happen, but...reality! Sorry!

2nd, good job! Especially as you said in the delts..you can defiantely see the undersea theme...I mean you can see the work was done. Definately hate to hear a bro got screwed! Use that 6'4" frame and whopp doods ass!

3rd, you're girl will own your house! Trust me! You'll notice your stuff slowly but surely moved to a certain corner or part of the house that's out of eye site! Hell all my stuff is now at my bar in the basement! She's put here touch on the ENTIRE upper levels! It's something every guy goes through bro! Good Luck brother and good job!

SID

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    Looking Good Bro... Especially on the delts and back

RED SOX CHAMPS??? Haven't you been watching MY cubbies or the Sox across town? Were talking a full blown Chi-town series!!!!!!

All I have to say is could MLB be hoping for anything more sweet than a Cubbies/Red Sox series? The nostalgia factor alone would be through the roof!!!

BDTR is offline Retired
    THE SOX WILL WIN ONE DAY! IF I HAVE TO BEAT UP EVERY YANKEES FAN ON THE MBTA THE SOX WILL TRIUMPH!!!!!

btw BG, great progress, very visible.

Hey Big, I gotta serious question to ask you. I am asking your opinion. Where the gains you made from your first cycle worth it? I mean the money you paid for the "gear", the research, the hardships, ups, and downs. I talking about everything combined. Thanks.

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    wow bg, i've always wanted to match a body to the name and now i can...and i'm impressed...

you're actually pretty big. unlike me who just posts a lot, but isn't actually big... just wait till i get my roids........

-- clocky baby

Quote Originally Posted by talon
    Hey Big, I gotta serious question to ask you. I am asking your opinion. Where the gains you made from your first cycle worth it? I mean the money you paid for the "gear", the research, the hardships, ups, and downs. I talking about everything combined. Thanks.
    Definitely NOT from a physical standpoint. While I'm a little ticked I haven't heard back on my test sample yet, I'm assessing all this on the assumption that my test, if not fake completely, was underdosed. I am partly to blame for this, as, despite doing my 'homework' on sources, etc, I was in such a rush to make this jump that it never occurred to me to have my stuff tested before starting. My strength gains were nice and there were some size gains (and dbol was a trip for sure) but not 15 weeks and 650 dollars worth. Not jabbing myself with a needle hiding something from family and friends worth it either.

From a mental standpoint it was most definitely worth it. Taking this next step (and the somewhat disappointing results) has forced me to take stock and 'ownership' in my training and AAS use. I'm pissed that despite doing all the right things, waiting for what I believe was long enough (though maybe not), and skipping beer and late nights during the end of my college career while "on" I could still be 'done in' by something fairly out of my control that i just didn't see coming. It's for that reason that I'm keeping a year-long diary starting monday that is going to chronicle an absolutely transformational journey from what you see above to the 'next level'. I'm working with a two seasoned competitors in addition to being in conversation with a number of people from the board in order to do it up right. Look for my plan to be laid out sometime in the next few days.

BOCEPHUS is offline New Member
    Delts and guns looking much more defined in that second pic bro...good job.

BDTR - come get some!

(Yankee fan just fuckin wit ya bro...it's coming down to the line, and this weekend is HUGE!)

Yanks vs Cubbies in Series fellas...

David B. is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    Im liking the fishy shower curtains!
    Damn, you beat me to it.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    looking huge bro. keep doing what you are doing...cause it is definitely working!

peace,

ttgb

KA KILLA is offline New Member
    your jacked bro. wish i was that big.

Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    Definitely NOT from a physical standpoint. While I'm a little ticked I haven't heard back on my test sample yet, I'm assessing all this on the assumption that my test, if not fake completely, was underdosed. I am partly to blame for this, as, despite doing my 'homework' on sources, etc, I was in such a rush to make this jump that it never occurred to me to have my stuff tested before starting. My strength gains were nice and there were some size gains (and dbol was a trip for sure) but not 15 weeks and 650 dollars worth. Not jabbing myself with a needle hiding something from family and friends worth it either.

From a mental standpoint it was most definitely worth it. Taking this next step (and the somewhat disappointing results) has forced me to take stock and 'ownership' in my training and AAS use. I'm pissed that despite doing all the right things, waiting for what I believe was long enough (though maybe not), and skipping beer and late nights during the end of my college career while "on" I could still be 'done in' by something fairly out of my control that i just didn't see coming. It's for that reason that I'm keeping a year-long diary starting monday that is going to chronicle an absolutely transformational journey from what you see above to the 'next level'. I'm working with a two seasoned competitors in addition to being in conversation with a number of people from the board in order to do it up right. Look for my plan to be laid out sometime in the next few days.
    Thanks Big for the honesty. I am sure you are going to be doing another cycle right? Also, YES, please keep a journal, dont slack and forget. Your writing and language skills are superb. I enjoy reading what you have to say....Keep up the good work.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Nice gains big man

Cubbies Vs. Red SOX..... - Wow, one could only dream!!!!!!!!!!!

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member
    BG, looking solid as hell. Very good symetry and you look strong as a MF'er. Keep up the good work.

GMuscle is offline Associate Member
    Good work! I just started a diary myself, I start next week on my 2nd cycle. I hope I get as good of results.

Gearhead007 is offline Associate Member
    ssssssssssssssssssst this year!
    Last edited by Gearhead007; 09-27-2007 at 07:42 PM.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    So this is how you look! Good job bro.

Thanks everyone for the comments and feedback...I'm certainly looking forward to moving forward from this point and posting pics is one of the surest ways to insure that I do that. There's now a definitive record for you all to see as to where I stand now and I can choose either to remain static, or move beyond it, and, like all of you would, I'm going with the latter. These will be the last pics I post for just about a year, though I'll be taking detailed pics every 2 months in preparation for my ultimate diary's conclusion....I hope to do AR proud in the summer of '04!!

Thread Information