Inkman is offline Junior Member

Dragonmona's Terminator 3 rountine results

Hey everyone my gf here on the board just finished up a intense routine borrowed from Arnolds T3 routine that got him in shape for the moive. The routine consisted of working 3 upper bodyparts in the morning and the lower bodyparts in the evening with 40 minutes of cardio six days a week. 3 sets of 15 reps for each exercise and no more then 30 seconds rest between sets. Talk about fucken brutal!! She only did this for 2 weeks to avoid getting overtrained due to her still being a intermediate BB but the results were great. She lost 2 lbs lowered her BF and gained muscle.

She has only been training since she met me 3 years ago and has already lost 7 dress sizes and is thinking about competing in 2004. She is 42 and is a total iron addict lol. Here she is..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dragonmona's Terminator 3 rountine results-pecs0803.jpg  

lat pulldown
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dragonmona's Terminator 3 rountine results-latpull0803.jpg  

looking real good and happy here lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dragonmona's Terminator 3 rountine results-profile0803.jpg  

ahhh check out these quads..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dragonmona's Terminator 3 rountine results-topquad0803.jpg  

Almost forgot this is what she used to look like before she met me. She is the one in the middle of the surfboard. No I am not shitting you.

I will be happy to help anyone that wants to know how she lost the fat in case they have a gf or wife that really wants to do the same thing and change thier very quality of life forever..

I will tell you what she did and how she did it no BS... Inkman
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dragonmona's Terminator 3 rountine results-1992crop.jpg  
    Last edited by Inkman; 09-01-2003 at 05:50 PM.

goldenFloyd is offline Member
    holy moses. what a transformation. great work and nice ink on your lady inkman.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Wow, that's an incredible transformation! Whatever you're doing, keep it up 'cause it's obviously working! And the tatoo's niiiiiice. I don't think I have the balls to get one that big, but you pull it off nice!

Rsox1 is offline Associate Member
    great job keep up the good work

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    Great Transformation !

tatty is offline Member
    I remember her pictures from before and all I can is, amazing. So you helped her all the way through huh? Great support and dedication bro. I know you're a swole guy yourself...you both look great.

Quote Originally Posted by tatty
    I remember her pictures from before and all I can is, amazing. So you helped her all the way through huh? Great support and dedication bro. I know you're a swole guy yourself...you both look great.

Thanks everyone for the compliments for her. She has done all the work. She is the one up at 4am every morning to train at 5am. She is the one that cooks whole weeks worth of food on Sunday night so she can stay on her eating program all week and she is the one wants this more then anyone. I just gave her the knowledge and the tools... Watch her in the future cause she tells me she is not where she wants to be yet with her body.

Tatty thanks for the compliment for me as well bro. Life begans at 40!! not end :>)... Inkman
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dragonmona's Terminator 3 rountine results-lats-8-31-03.jpg  

Fuck I guess I just killed another thread lol. That always happens to me

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Damn bro, you're looking huge, nice lat shot there, and your lady, damn, for a 42 year old, she is looking just amazing! Great shape, and great dedication there, both of you Keep up the hard work!!

saint808 is offline Associate Member
    the back ink kicks ass... i remember her pics from ef... looking good.

aznknites is offline New Member
    Wow looking good, lots of improvments!!!!

Where is the arnold's T3 routine?

I cant find it....

Thanks...

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Wow, what a transformation. She should be really proud!!!!!! Congrats!!!!

Thread Information