Mexicub769 is offline New Member

Exclamation I Need Some Help!

Hi, i just turned 15 and i been serious about this wieghtlifting...
    Im 5''9
    Wieght 168 .lbs
    Maxing out at 225 .lbs on bench
    Im not sure of my body fat....
    Ill post a picture soon
    But anyways, i was just reading about this steriod stuff should i just keep it natural or should i "experiment" with this stuff now...later on...or not at all.

If you can please email me at [email protected]

Thanks
    Ray

talon is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mexicub769
    Hi, i just turned 15 and i been serious about this wieghtlifting...
    Im 5''9
    Wieght 168 .lbs
    Maxing out at 225 .lbs on bench
    Im not sure of my body fat....
    Ill post a picture soon
    But anyways, i was just reading about this steriod stuff should i just keep it natural or should i "experiment" with this stuff now...later on...or not at all.

If you can please email me at [email protected]

Thanks
    Ray
    Son, your only 15 yrs old and your asking that question? Steroids , at your age will stunt your growth. You see in each one of the bones in your body you have these areas called epiphysial plates. These plates are what regulate bone growth. Taking anobolic steroids will shut these off and stunt your growth. They (steroids) will also deplete your testosterone , shrink your testicles and give you acne. You have alot of growing to do kid, before you ever think about putting a hormone into your body. Do not take steroids. Steroids will make you very, very prone to problems later in life. I think you want to live a long life right? Im sure you want to live this life pain free also right? If you use steroids neither of these will happen for you.

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    And here I thought you didnt know anything talon. LOL thought you were just a post whore hehe

Quote Originally Posted by talon
    Son, your only 15 yrs old and your asking that question? Steroids, at your age will stunt your growth. You see in each one of the bones in your body you have these areas called epiphysial plates. These plates are what regulate bone growth. Taking anobolic steroids will shut these off and stunt your growth. They (steroids) will also deplete your testosterone, shrink your testicles and give you acne. You have alot of growing to do kid, before you ever think about putting a hormone into your body. Do not take steroids. Steroids will make you very, very prone to problems later in life. I think you want to live a long life right? Im sure you want to live this life pain free also right? If you use steroids neither of these will happen for you.
    thanks talon

Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    And here I thought you didnt know anything talon. LOL thought you were just a post whore hehe
    Well the whore part is true, I charge $50 an hour....

Quote Originally Posted by Mexicub769
    thanks talon
    Anytime bro. Ill tell you what, if you need help on training let me know. I can get you thick, along with the rest of the people on this board, if your willing to train hard. You will never need "gear," just do it naturally.
    Last edited by talon; 09-01-2003 at 11:38 PM.

yup naturals the way to go. When you get up to 250-270 maybe then you can consider some juice.

Hey Big read my post in the lounge about owning the house....(the holiday post) he he he

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    yup naturals the way to go. When you get up to 250-270 maybe then you can consider some juice.
    not when your 5'6

hehe thats what I am.

Quote Originally Posted by talon
    Anytime bro. Ill tell you what, if you need help on training let me know. I can get you thick, along with the rest of the people on this board, if your willing to train hard. You will never need "gear," just do it naturally.
    Ya man, I would totally appreciate and take ANY advice that comes along. It would be lots of help. thanks! email me or Instant message me
    [email protected]
    IM-Mexicub769

Thread Information