BigBow is offline Junior Member

New Member Pic...

What's up Bro's...I am thinking about crossing over to the dark side...Wanted to post a pic and see what would be a good first cycle for me....I know it's a bad pic...sorry..Stats are 5'11 22 yrs old 225 pds....Dont know my bf%.....but I was thinking of something like this...You think I will benefit with this...thanks

Test 500mg/wk 10 weeks
    EQ 400mg/wk 10 weeks
    Winny 50mg/ed weeks 7-12
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New Member Pic...-bad-pic.jpg  

talon is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBow
    What's up Bro's...I am thinking about crossing over to the dark side...Wanted to post a pic and see what would be a good first cycle for me....I know it's a bad pic...sorry..Stats are 5'11 22 yrs old 225 pds....Dont know my bf%.....but I was thinking of something like this...You think I will benefit with this...thanks

Test 500mg/wk 10 weeks
    EQ 400mg/wk 10 weeks
    Winny 50mg/ed weeks 7-12
    Well, bro first of all lookin thick, keep it up. Your at a good age to start, but Im not addvicating it at all. Just make sure you study/research your ass off and learn everything you can. Yes you would benefit from that stack. Just make sure you have proper PCT and anti-e's on hand. I didnt see you include any of that in the stack. Good luck bro and keep us posted.

TheJuicer is offline Member
    Bro, My first cycle was a Test only cycle and I blew up 20lbs. For a first I cycle I would do a Test only cycle to see how AS affects you...Test is the "KING" and I promise you that a Test only cycle will blow you up...I even did Sust250 at 250mg a week!! Do Test at 400-500mg and you will love it!!

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBow

Test 500mg/wk 10 weeks
    EQ 400mg/wk 10 weeks
    Winny 50mg/ed weeks 7-12
    I couldn't agree more on the research Talon speaks of. The cycle looks good but you may want to bump the test up to 600mgs. I did a 600/400mgs (test/deca ) beginning cycle and I swoled up ! IMO, I think this cycle will benefit you...

Good luck and keep us posted (if you do step over to our darkside) on your gains!

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    u look nice and thick, u have a good base !

Chach is offline Associate Member
    Thick........ looking good..

mass junkie is offline banned
    looking good...........listen to talon he knows his stuff...and good luck and keep us posted on your cycle.

Rsox1 is offline Associate Member
    you look like you have the type of physique that is ready for juice thick and full great job and good luck with the cycle

Thread Information