Executioner is offline Banned

Some Pics (17 years, almost 18)

here are some shots, hastily taken.. will put on about 10 more pounds then lean up for 1st show in March. Arms pushing 19 1/2" for those who care. hopefully attachments should work...

patience please trying to get them up
    Last edited by Executioner; 09-03-2003 at 08:42 PM.

this should work..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Some Pics (17 years, almost 18)-wheels12.jpg   Some Pics (17 years, almost 18)-closeup-mm12.jpg   Some Pics (17 years, almost 18)-guns12.jpg   Some Pics (17 years, almost 18)-back12.jpg   Some Pics (17 years, almost 18)-regular-mm12.jpg  

not that conclusive but they are better than nothing... any feedback appreciated besides the akward angles, ect..

mass junkie is offline banned
    looking thick......do you have any cycle exp?

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    You're going to lose a couple inches pretty much everywhere for the show, so really make good use of the rest of your bulking time. Hope you have the discipline to slim down proper for your show. Good luck, and great work so far!

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    looking thick......do you have any cycle exp?
    I hope he doesn't ... only being 17.

bobbo23 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by trimunex
    I hope he doesn't ... only being 17.

I remember him doing some gh.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Really thick all around. Chest and calves should be a priority. Chest will likely start to come around as you shed bodyfat and definition creates that illusion of greater size than might be there, but calves look like they'll give you some shit for a bit. Of course, being only 17, your have more than plenty of time to bring them up. How long have you allotted for strict cutting. I'd think you'd want to give at least 12-15 weeks to get through it without risking to much LB tissue loss.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    yeah man, nice and thick, but ull lose a shitload of inches when u cut. watch ur diet or ull lose lots of muscle as well. good luck !

keep us posted with ur diet progress !

thanks for the feedback guys, BigGreen hit it right on the head, chest is lagging and calfs are lagging. it may come as a surprise but I regret not putting any abdominal shots on, because the actually don't look as bad as you'd think. I really need a tan though, I hope I didn't blind anybody. btw BigGreen i've decided on 12 weeks for the diet. I'm still debating on employing a hardening agent... but i don't know yet. And cycle exp. isn't an issue i want to bring up because of my age, but i respect your inquiry.
    Last edited by Executioner; 09-04-2003 at 12:00 PM.

abc 1 is offline Associate Member
    btw BigGreen i've decided on 12 weeks for the diet.

12 weeks of dieting at your body fat will chew up a ton of muscle. i would push 16 weeks so you don't calorie restrict too quick.

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    Looking real thick for any age, especially 17. Keep doing it naturally bro...no need for lectures here but I wouldn't wanna screw up my natural test permanently by doing it so soon. Get that diet posted up somewhere so we can see it. Nice and clean I hope. Btw, I noticed the calves too. I have the same problem and recently started seriously prioritizing them. I now hit them twice a week at the beginning of the workout. Since I started doing this only 6 weeks ago (not on aas btw), I am finally seeing them grow again. Big improvements...you just have to take a serious look and focus on destroying them 2 times a week. I put this off until July when I decided I would do anything for bigger calves. Good luck and keep us posted during the countdown to show time.

abc 1 - thanks for the input, the amount of time alloted is still up in the air, between you guys and the handful of bodybuilders in my gym i'll reach a conclusion in the near future and keep you all posted.

pumpseeker - thanks for the comments, i've admired your dedication and progress throughout the course of my time here and we've all watched you get bigger and more shredded.. i only train calfs with legs and if i'm short on time i'll have to skip them, so obviously they are not a priority. like you, i'll need to straighten up and get serious about training them or i'll embarrass myself on stage. now my diet is sitting between 4000-4500 calories 300g protein 400-500 carbs around 80-100 fat. relatively clean now but i'll be getting a sharp diet from a pro at the gym so i'm just appreciating life now because its gonna suck bad... i'll post some of it when i get it all scheduled.

anyone see other lagging body parts? - any feedback or advice is welcome

BDTR is offline Retired
    hit your traps hard and heavy but you're definetly a big dude, especially for your age.
    Last edited by bdtr; 09-05-2003 at 11:37 PM.

Thread Information