shim jahng is offline Junior Member

my before cycle pic.

Hey guys im looking to do a test cyp, and D-bol cycle and this is my before pic, if i can manage to post one. had some trouble a while back. im 26 6ft tall about 195 in this pic. im guessing about 12-13%bf ( i need to work on that) and i like swimming and long walks on the beach.............ahhhh scratch that last part anyway i have never done a cycle before and im trying to get mine together hopefully in the 3 weeks or so.

test cyp 200mg twice a week for 10 weeks

25mg D-bol for 4-5 weeks

most likley i will take 20mg nolvadex through out the cycle (paraniod about gyno).

im hoping to put on some serious poundage with this one. I have deca 300 i could run with this also, but im really paranoid about gyno for some reason. so im still thinking it through. any feed back before i start would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by shim jahng
    Hey guys im looking to do a test cyp, and D-bol cycle and this is my before pic, if i can manage to post one. had some trouble a while back. im 26 6ft tall about 195 in this pic. im guessing about 12-13%bf ( i need to work on that) and i like swimming and long walks on the beach.............ahhhh scratch that last part anyway i have never done a cycle before and im trying to get mine together hopefully in the 3 weeks or so.

25mg D-bol for 4-5 weeks

most likley i will take 20mg nolvadex through out the cycle (paraniod about gyno).

im hoping to put on some serious poundage with this one. I have deca 300 i could run with this also, but im really paranoid about gyno for some reason. so im still thinking it through. any feed back before i start would be appreciated.

hmmm why is there no pic. think......................... what am i doing wrong?

hmmm why is there no pic. think......................... what am i doing wrong?

ok i fiugured it out, but i ned to resize it. i guess im just to big to fit on the boards.

25mg D-bol for 4-5 weeks

ok here goes another try.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails my before cycle pic.-picture-053.jpg  

pabmon is offline Junior Member
    lol, looks like your stocked up and ready for your bulking diet!

nynsb is offline Banned
    ok here goes another try.
    dude your gut is bigger than your chest.
    what's up with that????

BDTR is offline Retired
    Dude every post you make is negative in some manner to members in the picture forum. Whats up with that?

Quote Originally Posted by nynsb
    what's up with that????

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by nynsb
    what's up with that????
    NYNSB: I rarely have beef with anyone on this board but your really begining to piss me off. Why you haven't been banned yet is beyond me..

Shim the best advice I can give you is to cut down alittle bit before u jump on a bulk cycle because your gains will show alot better if your bf is lower. You bf isn't all that high so I think a real strict diet along with some serious cardio for 8 weeks before u bulk up more would be in your best interest.
    A bulk cycle like the one your planning will add bodyfat, so IMO it's always best to lean out some before u bulk.
    Goodluck,

Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    NYNSB: I rarely have beef with anyone on this board but your really begining to piss me off. Why you haven't been banned yet is beyond me..

Shim the best advice I can give you is to cut down alittle bit before u jump on a bulk cycle because your gains will show alot better if your bf is lower. You bf isn't all that high so I think a real strict diet along with some serious cardio for 8 weeks before u bulk up more would be in your best interest.
    A bulk cycle like the one your planning will add bodyfat, so IMO it's always best to lean out some before u bulk.
    Goodluck,

Thanks for all the advice guys. i have just recently started a cutting, i had a neck injury and havent really been able to lift for about a month. i need to get back into it so i can get ready for my cycle.............now excuse me while i go rebuild my self confidence.

simplyjakked is offline Member
    i would say you are higher than 12-13% closer to prob 15% but when you take dbol and cyp you will look more bloated due to water. def lean out a little before using!

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    nynsb, damn dude if you have nothing good to say just don't say it! this is a no rip board man, and it takes alot of nuts to post a pic so give the guy some respect for doing it.
    If you don't like his pic or like what you see, open up a flex magazine and look at that!

SID

withoutd0ubt is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ripsid
    nynsb, damn dude if you have nothing good to say just don't say it! this is a no rip board man, and it takes alot of nuts to post a pic so give the guy some respect for doing it.
    If you don't like his pic or like what you see, open up a flex magazine and look at that!

SID

AMEN- i for one am sick and tired of hearing the same shit from that guy, can't we sign a petition or something to get him banned??

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by withoutd0ubt
    AMEN- i for one am sick and tired of hearing the same shit from that guy, can't we sign a petition or something to get him banned??
    I HAVE NOTICED THIS AS WELL AND I HAVE ONLY BEEN ON HERE ABOUT A MONTH. Also if you took a closer look he is not flexing either :-*

NY? you wouldnt happen to be from new york would ya????
    Last edited by ENraged; 09-08-2003 at 12:08 PM.

ripsid is offline Senior Member

25mg D-bol for 4-5 weeks

Wanted to post on this also, if you're running test with the deca you should be fine! and 400 mg/300deca will be ok... a test only cycle is fine, there are alot of proponents on this as a first, I myself chose the basic 1st cycle running 400test en/300deca, but frontloading for the 1st 5 weeks 800/800/600/600/600 along with 300 deca then 400/300 till week ten when I cut the deca out and go 2 more weeks of test at 400 or taper down, which I don't think is necessary with that little test.
    Good luck!
    SID

Thread Information