swarm is offline New Member

b4 and 1 month later

this is one month of hard training.... natural... can u see any difference
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails b4 and 1 month later-24658705lg.jpeg  

BIGBOSSMAN is offline New Member
    stick with it my man, remember bodybuilding is a marathon not a sprint.

thats the b4 pic this is after
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails b4 and 1 month later-class-schedule0017.jpg  

heres another new one... am i looking any bigger than the first one
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails b4 and 1 month later-shweenys-muscle-008.jpg  

mass junkie is offline banned
    yeah a bro I can see a slight difference....keep up the good work.............put another pic up next month

Rsox1 is offline Associate Member
    yeah i can tell the differnece u look overall thicker than b-4 keep it the good work

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    You definitely look thicker. How much weight have you gained?

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    You definitely look thicker. How much weight have you gained?
    I gained about 20 pounds, but i did this all natural. I was wondering on what kind of stuff i should take to start looking big?

nynsb is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by swarm
    I gained about 20 pounds, but i did this all natural. I was wondering on what kind of stuff i should take to start looking big?
    Dude you are having some amazing progress.
    Just keep up what your doing.
    You look like you gained almost 15 lbs of muscle and kept yourself in great shape.
    If you can gain 20 lbs without looking fat you are definitely doing something right.
    Great Job.
    Stay natural you will definitely appreciate the results in the end.

Dude thanks for the complimants. I really appreciate it. but i would like to know what i should take. I will wait for another 3 months and then start cause i want to gain more weight first. I was thinking of eq and test with hgh and clomid. Do you people think i will gain some serious mass or no.

nynsb is offline Banned
    Dude thanks for the complimants. I really appreciate it. but i would like to know what i should take. I will wait for another 3 months and then start cause i want to gain more weight first. I was thinking of eq and test with hgh and clomid. Do you people think i will gain some serious mass or no.

From your other threads it sounds like you are already taking stuff.
    There goes the 20lb natural statement.
    How old are you.
    You do know the damages caused by roids????
    Play it smart, Train Hard and Eat Right.

Quote Originally Posted by nynsb
    From your other threads it sounds like you are already taking stuff.
    There goes the 20lb natural statement.
    How old are you.
    You do know the damages caused by roids????
    Play it smart, Train Hard and Eat Right.
    well i was going to take a cycle i have bought stuff but i havent used it! thats my buddy that comes on here and asks questions about hisself! Dude i am not going to tell him not to get on here cause i figure you guys would know more than i would. I am 19 years old. So far i am all natural. I have tried cell tech and creatine but i stopped like in the first week cause i heard it was a bunch of crap. So their is my 20lb of natural
    stats: 19 almost 20
    almost 150 now
    5'7
    cycle plans: 400 mg of eq per week, 400 mgs of test enth, 3 months worth of hgh and ill have my clomid for the two weeks coming off

SirBen187 is offline Junior Member
    well i was going to take a cycle i have bought stuff but i havent used it! thats my buddy that comes on here and asks questions about hisself! Dude i am not going to tell him not to get on here cause i figure you guys would know more than i would. I am 19 years old. So far i am all natural. I have tried cell tech and creatine but i stopped like in the first week cause i heard it was a bunch of crap. So their is my 20lb of natural
    stats: 19 almost 20
    almost 150 now
    5'7
    cycle plans: 400 mg of eq per week, 400 mgs of test enth, 3 months worth of hgh and ill have my clomid for the two weeks coming off
    Dude, as a 19 year old you MUST NOT use Human Growth Hormone (HGH). You shouldn't touch it until you're 30! At 19 you still have growing to do. Believe me, from Freshman year of college until you graduate your body WILL change as you are still growing. You should seriously consider waiting until you are 21 or 22 before using steroids other than HGH.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    Bro, let me start off by saying great progress so far. Now...For one HGH should be so far out of the question for you its not funny. Do you know any of the side effects of HGH? On top of that your 19 bro, and If you have been training for a whopping one month, you have atleast a year or two before any cycle is considered and it DAMN sure doesnt need to have HGH in it....You got one body bro, take care of it =\

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    I was thinking of eq and test with hgh and clomid. Do you people think i will gain some serious mass or no.
    You're running gh your first cycle? And you're only 19?

Seriously bro...you are making great progress now, keep it up for a couple years, THEN add some test and eq !

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGBOSSMAN
    stick with it my man, remember bodybuilding is a marathon not a sprint.

abc 1 is offline Associate Member
    i say go for it. you've put in your time (a month of serious training), hit the hgh. no better feeling than skipping all the hard work and dedication to receive the spoils. even with that cycle you'll still look like you've been training for a month, good luck with it.

Quote Originally Posted by abc 1
    i say go for it. you've put in your time (a month of serious training), hit the hgh. no better feeling than skipping all the hard work and dedication to receive the spoils. even with that cycle you'll still look like you've been training for a month, good luck with it.
    I said i have the stuff but i havent used it, ill get rid of the hgh and the rest of my stuff. Ill train for about 3 years then start a good cycle. Thanks for telling me not to take the hgh before i used it. Some guy i know at the gym told me i should take it so i got it. ill see him at the gym and tell him i want my money back i guess. I guess he was trying to make a quick buck. Why do people have to screw other people like that. I am going to try to get to 200 hundred before i start i guess. Even if it takes more than 3 years. Thanks everyone.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

and we have a happy ending to this story

I said i have the stuff but i havent used it, ill get rid of the hgh and the rest of my stuff. Ill train for about 3 years then start a good cycle. Thanks for telling me not to take the hgh before i used it. Some guy i know at the gym told me i should take it so i got it. ill see him at the gym and tell him i want my money back i guess. I guess he was trying to make a quick buck. Why do people have to screw other people like that. I am going to try to get to 200 hundred before i start i guess. Even if it takes more than 3 years. Thanks everyone.

all is well that ends well.good decision swarm!!now if only the rest of the younger crew would get their heads out of their ass and wait.where did 16 yr old anavar boy go?

ok here is my month and a half pic after the one in the red shorts. I was wondering what kind of excerises i should do to get my arms bigger. Let me know what you guys think i should work on the most.

ok here is my month and a half pic after the one in the red shorts. I was wondering what kind of excerises i should do to get my arms bigger. Let me know what you guys think i should work on the most.
    i think the pic is on now
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails b4 and 1 month later-schanaynaesmuscle005.jpg  

oh do you guys think i have made good improvement for only the short amount of time i have been lifting. Still Natural.

nynsb is offline Banned
    i think the pic is on now
    Looks Good.
    You look like you are packing on some muscle but you also looking a little leaner
    Good work!!!
    Must feel great to have so much progress.
    Your body obviously responds well.

ross3814 is offline Member
    you seriously did that in one month?

Thread Information