Krazy K1LLa is offline New Member

Bulking- Any guess on BF?

Im 17 years old and 196 lbs, im 5' 10" and im always trying to bulk.
    I dont care so much for being cut as i do being bulky, but if i could drp some BF i wouldnt mind.
    Any guesses on my BF %?
    BTW that's delroid in the picture, he's a member here too.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bulking- Any guess on BF?-albeez.jpg.jpg   Bulking- Any guess on BF?-albee3z.jpg.jpg   Bulking- Any guess on BF?-illakillasz.jpg.jpg  

FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member
    something is wrong 17 yr olds shoudlnt have development like that. Looking huge bro's

i just turned 17 april 30. I play football so from 8-10 in the morning, mon-thurs, i have conditioning. That consists of power lifts (i love power cleans) and agility exercises. Immediately after that i go home, have a protein shake w/glutamine then head to the gym.

i have a 6 day split:
    1-chest
    2-back
    3-legs
    4-shoulders
    5-legs
    6-rest

On tuesdays and thursday i run at captains practice (football) and i keep as clean a diet as possible for eating as much as possible.
    I eat a lot of chicken and cheeses, i dont know why but i have a feeling thats a huge part of my physique, my diet.

My Stats:
    Bench: 275
    Squat: 310
    Dead: 390
    Power clean: 260

I occasionally take creatine for a few weeks at a time, and prohormones for about 4-6 weeks at a time.

Thanks for the feedback, much appreciated.

Kato is offline Member
    KK, That's nuts for being 17. That other cat is way swole also. Keep kicking ass fellas. KK, I know i wouldn't want to be across the line from your big ass.lol

Kato

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    holy shit ! thats crazy. if u r natural then u must have freaky genetics. i would honestly consider a career in bodybuilding after football is over ! lmfao ! thats nuts. how big r u guns ? that other guy is good as well !

simplyjakked is offline Member
    definatley lookin solid. your question was on bf so i am going to give my educated guess at the 11-14% range. yes that is quite a range for a guess but you never showed backside or legs and water and fat could hide anywhere. keep at it bro!

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    That is some very impressive size for 17. I sure hope at such a young age that you are natural.

Keep up the hard work, and keep us posted with your progress. Body fat is probably under 13-14% but kinda hard to tell in pics of course.

Executioner is offline Banned
    Are you wearing a thong man? Your sister's underwear? Stick around and see my pics, im 17 too and i got you outgunned, 240 pounds. Not a flame though man, you're bigger than a lot of scrawny kids around. You look like you should bench more than 275, but with football workouts you probably can't work on as much strength as you want. I say fuck football and lift full time

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    executioner, you have done growth hormone though. but ur real big for someone who is 5'8, if ur being honest. u must have good genetics !

xtremesport14 is offline Associate Member
    nice size congrats!

lol executioner, outgunned?! HGH will "outgun" most guys on the board. You're wasting your life using AS at such a young age. I want kids first, and be able to say im natural. No flame to AS, but you cant be that great without them.

but u never know, post ur pics...

Executioner is offline Banned
    First of all, last time I checked GH wasn't an AS. I had every bodybuilders dream, a chance for free GH, and a lot of it. I simply didn't want to pass it up. However, I have been lifting since age 13, and 4 years is a long way to go, i dont care how old you are. I went from 140 to 210 natural, 210 to 235 and lost about 6-8% bodyfat too from the GH. It was a ridiculously huge GH cycle that lasted 4 months, it was like a dream. My skin tone changed and became better, and the my wrist bones grew a ton, i can measure by curling my middle finger and thumb around them. Damn I love the stuff. I do have good genetics I think, thanks for the comment Gundam. By the way Killa, dont tell me i'm wasting my life, dont judge me bro you don't know me. Like I said in another post today something terrible happened, skullcrushers my right tricep pulled or tore badly, I don't know yet. No bruising, hopefully just a pull, but once I'm done with my next arm workout ill take pics, measuring tape and all.

First of all, dream or no dream, its pretty obvious that a kid w/o supplemental GH and a kid with supplemental GH cant be compared. You left a post in my thread saying you have me outgunned, ive read other posts by you and YOU ARE into AS at a too young age. As far as wasting your life, you very well may be.
    You say you got to 210 naturally? I havent seen any of your "natural" pics yet, and the sad thing is, u can prob never prove u got to that point w/o GH.

Constructive critisizm i like. 18 y/o on GH trying to tell me he is bigger i dont like.

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    good job being natural. i don't see a reason for you to use. you're already huge! keep at it.AD

thanks AD.
    Anyone have any suggestions on what to work more?

Bound for Muscle is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazy K1LLa
    First of all, dream or no dream, its pretty obvious that a kid w/o supplemental GH and a kid with supplemental GH cant be compared. You left a post in my thread saying you have me outgunned, ive read other posts by you and YOU ARE into AS at a too young age. As far as wasting your life, you very well may be.
    You say you got to 210 naturally? I havent seen any of your "natural" pics yet, and the sad thing is, u can prob never prove u got to that point w/o GH.

Constructive critisizm i like. 18 y/o on GH trying to tell me he is bigger i dont like.
    good points...

the underwear is a bit...strange, but then again, who am i to judge

BDTR is offline Retired
    Wait.... 17 and on GH? Waaaaaay bad move man. Don't think that GH is safer than AS or a "safe alternative". If your growth plates had not have shut, you could have easilly had some major side effects... Oh ya, post pics too

By the way, GH is not considered "natural", especially for a 17 year old. krazy k1lla, you look incredible for 17 and natural, keep at it.

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    KK, for being natural and 17 all I can say is wow...
    you've got some crazy genetics and your ultimate potential is through the roof.........

executioner, no flame, but so what if you got him 'outgunned'? nobody gives a shit, this is not a pissing contest

Rictor33 is offline Associate Member
    Not to diss or anything, but I had friends who looked that big at age 17 and they were juiced out of their fucking minds. The only place I saw people that big at that age otherwise was Football camp in PA (im from NY) where some huge kids from pa/in/wv kicked my weak ass around like a ragdoll for two weeks (I usually played lb they made me into an ss). I thought they were def juicing too, but anyways you guys are huge for 17 and look like you have plenty to space left to get bigger. gl

miked512 is offline Associate Member
    damn, you guys are big. I'd hate to run into you one night around a cauldron looking for human sacrifices.

LOL, that setup, lighting, the blankout of faces, and you guys remind me of the executioners in all those fantasy comics, books, and movies. You know, the guys with the big battleaxe with masks on whose sole purpose was to chop off your head on the cutting block. Anyway, good size for 17.

Dang, you guys look like you're both twice the size I was at that age. :-(

TimeaJr is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazy K1LLa
    thanks AD.
    Anyone have any suggestions on what to work more?
    pecs

but you're looking sweet man
    great work

KA KILLA is offline New Member
    how tall are both of yall and what can you run the 40 in.just wondering if football would be a much wiser choice. collage football would be tight

mass junkie is offline banned
    my guess would be between 12 and 14 bf

SMech987 is offline Banned
    you look good and your friend looks amazing. seems to me like you need to work your forearms.

kayshound is offline New Member
    dudes are you freakin crazy???

those 2 are on ely lilly and some test/deca ...

i swear people dont know how to look at the bone structure.

second thing

neither of them is big. they are only 195 pounds and age means shit.

at 17 and 18 if u train and play football u r 190 pounds...

they look good the muscles are not dialed in yet

body fat is 13%

Thread Information