hummerboy is offline New Member

i`m new in here and not only in here....

well those are my pictures before i`m going to hit the gym
    this is going to be my first times at the gym..... (as you can see )

i`m a 175cm tall
    weight 80 kilos

15 years old offcoarse never juiced and have not yet been in the gym my first time is tomorow...... i`m really looking for it

so look at the pix and drop some sugestions! 10X
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails i`m new in here and not only in here....-meedi001.jpg  

another one

enother one
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails i`m new in here and not only in here....-meedi002.jpg  

and by the way...........

i know i`m a bit fatass.......but its not because i eat alot or eat the wrong thing..... its because when i was about 3-4 years old i was relly sick and the doctor told my parents to feed me with some sort of shitty food and this shitty food fucked up my METaBOLISM for ever..... (before the shitty food i was too small not fat enough and weak)

cry for me people

but i`m gona drop that fat!

by the way if some body can tell me what is the APROX BF of mine i will be glad!

10X

superbeast is offline Member
    I've taken a lot bodyfat measurements on people but it is hard to take a guess from just a picture. A would say 15% +- a few %.

Rocket is offline Senior Member
    You look like some weight training and proper diet you could have yourself a nice build. Not hit the gym, quit whinning about you problems years ago and show everyone what you are really made of!

Rocket

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    HB,

Go to the Threads for Workout and Diet ....there is a bunch of great advice on those threads. Don't be afraid to ask question there....You'll get some good feedback!

Good Luck,

MJ

The Iron Game Guest
    id also say about 16-17%

Good luck with your goals

thanx for the feedback.......

i won`t whine any more......

before my firs time in the gym i was learning everything about the diet and the bodybuilding like for couple month(including this site) a go and i do know about the legg part in newbies.........(ilike this muscle so i`m gonna work on it )

after couple of month i`m gona post tha after pix....... so u could see if there is any change....

and i`m not as fat as you think i don`t know why but those pix make me look fater even my friends told me this..... my body fat is about 13 +\-

thank yo and peace!

TheGame826 is offline Member

hmmm

whats that "shitty" food you parents gave you???? if it made you gain that much weight, alot of body builders would be interested...

dude realize something, its just the way you body is, its not food that you ate ten years ago that makes you fat. its what you have been eatin for the past 10 years that made you a fatass...
    PS Good luck on your first time in the gym bro

no people you didn`t understand.....

as ababy i always used to be the litle one and the weightless one..... then they start to feed me like from ages 3-6 with ithink its called in english FISH EGS (CAVIAR??)... there are two types that i know the black and the reds they fed me with tones of it and they fucked up my metabolism it made me go from hardgainer(skinny litle triathelete) to a big felow... (don`t ask me how)..........

i`m in control of my weight for like 2.5 weeks and i have already droped 10 kilos..... and i hope to drop another 5-10 in a month or so.......

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    Get to the gym and in 6 months or so you will post another pic and wonder why you whinged in the first place.......
    GOOD LUCK BRO..........

The original jason Guest
    i`m in control of my weight for like 2.5 weeks and i have already droped 10 kilos
    did u take a couple of bricks out of your jacket pockets or go to the toilet alot??

did u take a couple of bricks out of your jacket pockets or go to the toilet alot??
    yes..... NOT

just runing alot mountain biking and stuff......having lots of vagies and cofee....

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    isnt that around 25lbs thats a lot of weight in the time span

The original jason Guest
    having lots of vagies and cofee....
    hmm vagies are some new wonder diet pills???

You know I know alot about diet and those losses are very unrealistic are you meaning 10lbs? cos I would say thats even close to too good. Maybe 12-15lb in a month would be good I think you might need to re check the figures bro

peace
    JAson

the numbers are corect!

vagies i meant vegtables(oposite of fruits)

9.75 kolos (21 lb)
    in 3 weeks

now it stopped.........(the progress i mean) couse i started to work out and i have to eat..... though i steel don`t eat any thing too faty and nothing that will increase my callory intake.........

and offcourse i have

lost lots of muscle mass...... so i ain`t ever going to come back to the same diet........

Thread Information