darock63 is offline New Member

my pics b4 cycling

i've been thinking of competition. i'm 40 and have only been training seriously for about 2-3 years. hoping i can find some gear to get ripped. thinking of winstrol . any ideas? anything out there less $$$. i'll post during and after pics when i start. also, i'd like to try a competition diet to see if i can do it and what the results are like. any good starting places?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails my pics b4 cycling-front-chest.jpg   my pics b4 cycling-front-lat-spread.jpg   my pics b4 cycling-left-tri-shoulder.jpg   my pics b4 cycling-rear-double-bicep.jpg   my pics b4 cycling-rear-lat.jpg  

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Lookin' solid bro! Awesome base to work on! I think if you stick to what you're doing and run a little bit of Winny with some sort of Test, you'll make awesome gains. If I were you, I'd run Winny/Fina/Prop. With your base, you'll look nuts if you can stick to your diet.

Rsox1 is offline Associate Member
    looking good, ronny had some good ideas, it really just depends onyour time frame for comepting

i don't have a time frame....i want to go to a few shows and see what it's like b4 antually competing.
    i figure hit 2-3 shows in 04 and compete at the end of 04 or begining of 05. any shows in upstate NY?

BiggerBri2002 is offline Senior Member
    Looking really good man. Hope I look like that in 10 years.

Only flame....shave the back hair!

Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBri2002
    Looking really good man. Hope I look like that in 10 years.

Only flame....shave the back hair!

you have no freakin IDEA HOW BAD I WANNA!!! unfortunatley my wife won't do it and my flexability ain't quite what it used to be!!! so i had to make a deal w/her that if i do compete i can get waxed. christ, i ain't lookin forward to the pain.

thanks for the compliment

BiggerBri2002 is offline Senior Member
    Dude,

Yeah I know its tough. I used to be able to shave my whole back by myself, but now that Im starting to get bulky, I cant reach around as far anymore.

simplyjakked is offline Member
    darock- upstate shows to see that are soon would be in syracuse oct.4, buffalo nov.1 those are natural comps and in june rochester has a non tested show but it depends where upstate you are from?

Quote Originally Posted by simplyjakked
    darock- upstate shows to see that are soon would be in syracuse oct.4, buffalo nov.1 those are natural comps and in june rochester has a non tested show but it depends where upstate you are from?
    i'm in albany. so the syracuse show shouldn't be a problem but that drive to buff is a bitch! i don't wanna compete in these, just go and see what it's all about. of course, i'm a little worried that seeing these guys might just make me realize how far i REALLY have to go......(well, i'll just use that as motivation in the gym! ought to be good for a few extra reps!)

where can i find show info? i've searched using google and it seems like the shows i find are all "natural" (and i am definatley not going to be able to pass that test come next year) or they are all WAY out there!

by the way....does anyone (newbie here) know for CERTAIN how to beat the tests???? not trying to flame naturals, god knows i admire the hell out of the dedication they have. i just find it hard to believe that ALL the contestants are 100% free of ANY substances and look like they were chiseled out of granite! maybe they are....i just can't see how i could possibly manage that.....maybe i'm weak....

thanks for the reply

d

Thread Information