LLandrew is offline Banned Scammer

HELP!! What type of cutting cycle do I take?

Whats up fellow lifters! I was wondering what I should take to lose my fat and to also build muscle....im considering a cutting cycle...what should I take to get VERY FUCKING CUT!

My height is: 6'1 in.
    Wy weight is: 290 lbs.
    My bench max is: 320 lbs.

HELP!! HELP!! HELP!! HELP!! HELP!! HELP!! HELP!! HELP!! HELP!! HELP!! HELP!! HELP!! HELP!! HELP!! HELP!! HELP!! HELP!! HELP!! HELP!! HELP!! HELP!! HELP!! HELP!! HELP!! HELP!! HELP!! HELP!! HELP!! HELP!! HELP!! HELP!! HELP!! HELP!! HELP!! HELP!! HELP!! HELP!! HELP!! HELP!! HELP!! HELP!! HELP!! HELP!! HELP!! HELP!! HELP!! HELP!! HELP!! HELP!! HELP!! HELP!! HELP!! HELP!! HELP!! HELP!! HELP!! HELP!! HELP!! HELP!! HELP!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HELP!! What type of cutting cycle do I take?-tuck.jpg  

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    delete the other thread you made, then I'll help you.
    Also, in your profile it says you're 180. which is correct? the 280 or the 180?
    Last edited by chrisAdams; 09-24-2003 at 12:03 PM.

LLandrew is offline Banned Scammer
    I dont understand why you cannot just answer the question that I posted and that you have to question me. Also, ChrisAdams, it says that under your profile you have NO cycle experience AT ALL! Therefore I do not want advice, nor do I need it from a 5'9, 153lbs. guy who has NO experience at all, and acts as if he does!! I did mess up while adding the pic on that other thread though, my bad. Well, this is my boy and he was wondering what to take, so I posted it for him under my name b/c there is no point in him registering b/c he never gets on here and has no internet.So PLEASE HELP us out w/ what he should be taking. THANKS! Keep Liftin, and GET BIG!!!!
    Last edited by LLandrew; 09-23-2003 at 11:59 PM.

BDTR is offline Retired
    He's not 290..... I'm 265 and close to his height so theres no way he's 290.....

On to your question, whats your cycle experience? Need this info before advising on a cycle.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    just because i don't have experience doesn't mean i don't have knowledge. Common misconception. I unlike you, have been around this forum for a few months, asking questions, learning, and even answering questions and helping people out. I know that it's bad manners to post the same thread twice, especially in the same forum. Next, the reason i asked your weight is because if you're 290, the cycle that i'd reccomend would be way different than at 180. Continuing, you have to understand that steroids aren't going to make you lose any fat. They don't work that way. If you want to get cut, you have to diet. Compounds that increase your metabolism such as T3 are useful in this aspect, but are also catabolic. Thus, they're often taken with a simple cycle that also contains testosterone in order to prevent muscle loss. Winistrol, fina, and test prop are useful in this aspect.
    Another thing you need to learn is to have respect for everyone on the board, especially people that have been around longer than you. I merely asked a favor of you before i responded to your question. I didn't check to see if you deleted that thread, but i hope you did.

Lastly, we're going to need more information. Diet, training/cycle experience, age, true weight, are all things we need to know.

snowman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    just because i don't have experience doesn't mean i don't have knowledge. Common misconception. I unlike you, have been around this forum for a few months, asking questions, learning, and even answering questions and helping people out. I know that it's bad manners to post the same thread twice, especially in the same forum. Next, the reason i asked your weight is because if you're 290, the cycle that i'd reccomend would be way different than at 180. Continuing, you have to understand that steroids aren't going to make you lose any fat. They don't work that way. If you want to get cut, you have to diet. Compounds that increase your metabolism such as T3 are useful in this aspect, but are also catabolic. Thus, they're often taken with a simple cycle that also contains testosterone in order to prevent muscle loss. Winistrol, fina, and test prop are useful in this aspect.
    Another thing you need to learn is to have respect for everyone on the board, especially people that have been around longer than you. I merely asked a favor of you before i responded to your question. I didn't check to see if you deleted that thread, but i hope you did.

Lastly, we're going to need more information. Diet, training/cycle experience, age, true weight, are all things we need to know.
    Well put....

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    speaking of profile, i think it's time i update mine.

LLANDREW- I know this is not what you want to hear, but i think your Bf% just a tad high. The cutting cycye i would reccomend would be sorta like this

Week 1-4 intense cardio
    week 1- (life) Heavy lifting
    week 1-12 high protein med to low carb diet
    week 1-12 arrange your own cutting cycle for when you are actually
    ready.

I hope this cycle looks up to par for you bro.

BTY there is not reason to be rude when bro's are just trying to help.

If you are exagerating (spelled) about your weight correct it, because like chris said it does play a role in the "right" cycle for a cutter, but i think my cutter for you looks pretty darn good.
    Peace out
    Last edited by BigMike J; 09-24-2003 at 02:12 AM.

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod
    Ok guy's let's cut LLandrew some slack.

LLandrew,
    What the guy's are trying to say is it is not really wise to advise someone else of an upcoming cycle if they are truely considering one based on others comments that you rarely know. Now it is a completely different approach if this is just gym room talk and you are just looking to gain a little info as to hold a knowleable conversation however if this were the case I doult you would go to the trouble to post someone elses pic. Anyway, what I am getting at is your freind might want to really consider doing a little research himself and decide for himself weather he really wants to cross this line. If he is unwilling to do that then he really has no bussiness cycling to begin with. When stepping over this line, you are basically playing doctor with your very life and one can destroy thier life while trying their first cycle without the proper knowledege and knowing what to look for. How many times have you heard of someone ODing on cocaine, heroine, alchol poisoining, ect? Steriods are no different.To often these are those that are using for the first time and one's drug preferance really does not matter if they are unsure of what they are doing. I would advise your fieind to come on and join up. Have him look at some of the profiles, their possible side effects verse their benefits and let him decide for himself. It would be awful if he began to expereince some of the darfker side effects such as Geno, ect and not know what to be looking for to counter it. This way if things do not go as he planned you do not look like a responable party in a cycle gone wild because you did or did not give him the proper info.

Tobey

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobey
    Ok guy's let's cut LLandrew some slack.

LLandrew,
    What the guy's are trying to say is it is not really wise to advise someone else of an upcoming cycle if they are truely considering one based on others comments that you rarely know. Now it is a completely different approach if this is just gym room talk and you are just looking to gain a little info as to hold a knowleable conversation however if this were the case I doult you would go to the trouble to post someone elses pic. Anyway, what I am getting at is your freind might want to really consider doing a little research himself and decide for himself weather he really wants to cross this line. If he is unwilling to do that then he really has no bussiness cycling to begin with. When stepping over this line, you are basically playing doctor with your very life and one can destroy thier life while trying their first cycle without the proper knowledege and knowing what to look for. How many times have you heard of someone ODing on cocaine, heroine, alchol poisoining, ect? Steriods are no different.To often these are those that are using for the first time and one's drug preferance really does not matter if they are unsure of what they are doing. I would advise your fieind to come on and join up. Have him look at some of the profiles, their possible side effects verse their benefits and let him decide for himself. It would be awful if he began to expereince some of the darfker side effects such as Geno, ect and not know what to be looking for to counter it. This way if things do not go as he planned you do not look like a responable party in a cycle gone wild because you did or did not give him the proper info.

Tobey
    Very well put

Dude im sorry for my demeaner but Tobey is on the money here. I know it's easy to just come here and have somebody dish you a cycle out, but i can tell that most of the guys here will not do that. Alot of use came here not knowing a damn thing about gear. I found this place because i was doing an internet search for steroids , and i did not know a damn thing about them or where to get them. All knew was that i wanted a way to get them. I did not come here looking to get hooked up with some killer knowledge, but i have. Im prolly wasting my time right now telling you this, so im gonna just let it alone.

Peace out

Thread Information