Thread: Pics of my arms

D-Anabol is offline New Member

Pics of my arms

Hi!

I'm 14.5 yr old training 3.5 months taking Protein shakes and have a good diet.

I will start taking Tribulus+DHEA stack(Twinlab) tomorow morning!!!

Here are some pics of my arms, my other body parts are a bit small compare to my arms..I don't know why..

Any comments will be nice
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pics of my arms-picture-69.jpg   Pics of my arms-picture-70.jpg  

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Good tricpes bro! Continue working hard!

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't think you need the trib,dhea stack. You are still young and growing just eat and train hard, but do what you will.
    Nice, keep up the good work.

Peace out

MuscleSearch is offline New Member
    What are your goals mate? Establish that if you haven't already. That will help to guide you in your supplement decisions. Don't forget to learn about every supplement you're playing to put in your body. What kind of lifting regiment do you have?

Inkman is offline Junior Member
    Nice start for the guns there bud. Drop the trib and the dhea for now you don't need those supplements at your level. What you need at your level is food and the right amounts of it. Your body is still making a huge amount of natural test so eat huge train hard and rest well and you will grow like crazy. If you want this bad enough you have to be prepared to make sacrafices along the way.

good luck... Inkman

I just took the first pill today..I'm a very hard gainer and I alredy used a weight gainer for like 3 months..

Thanks for the comments!

Special "K" is offline New Member
    Wow, 3 whole months, huh?

lethalppl is offline Associate Member
    your arms look good. keep up good work lets see that chest though i sure not as bad as u say.

d.b
    d.b is offline Associate Member
    Keep up the good work bro...

peace

db

ross3814 is offline Member
    How do you know if your a hard gainer? You just hit puberty. You gotta eat sick amounts of protein + at your weight about 3500 cals a day. But your young and your gonna get a lot bigger in the years to come anyways. That tribulus and adnangdo shit you bought, return it and buy more protein. But you have a good rip going. Keep it up.

husun is offline Junior Member
    how can you say your a hard gainer, your friggin 14... your test hasn't even kicked in yet.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by husun
    how can you say your a hard gainer, your friggin 14... your test hasn't even kicked in yet.
    not to mention that you have to be 18 to register for this board...

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    not to mention that you have to be 18 to register for this board...
    OOPS

I lied, I'm really 18..

NoLimits is offline Member
    Stop taking the Tribulus+DHEA stack. There is no need for you to be taking that. Like stated before me, you are young... give it a chance. It doesn't happen over night for any of us. Learn to eat and train and you will see the results you are wanting!

Quote Originally Posted by NoLimits
    Stop taking the Tribulus+DHEA stack. There is no need for you to be taking that. Like stated before me, you are young... give it a chance. It doesn't happen over night for any of us. Learn to eat and train and you will see the results you are wanting!
    Why should I stop taking it?
    Maybe I don't NEED it but it can HELP me..

I'm still learning the BB basics, and discovering new things every day!
    I love BB!
    I'm also really intrested in Supplements,Steroids and Physiology itself..

Thanks for the comments!

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Anabol
    Why should I stop taking it?
    Maybe I don't NEED it but it can HELP me..

I'm still learning the BB basics, and discovering new things every day!
    I love BB!
    I'm also really intrested in Supplements,Steroids and Physiology itself..

Thanks for the comments!
    put the caps back on the bottles and step away slowly!!!!!! waaaay to young to be worried about this stuff hit the kitchen and gym hard. Hang out and try to look slick for the ladys. research all this wonderful stuff for the next 9 or ten years and then break in to a cycle and grow like crazy. i Am glad to see a young cat worrying about his health and all that but man 14 is just to young for dhea and all that

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    My advice is to stick with the core exercises. You should be doing squats, Deadlifts, Bench, Weighted chins, and Weighted dips. You should also keep a diet diary so you can see how many calories and how much protein you are taking in on any given day. Exercise and diet will get you anywhere you need to go.

alko is offline Junior Member
    I agree with Rickson and being as young as you are I would personally stay away from low reps, go with high reps until you get a little bit older. I just think doing low rep on core exercises at a young age might hurt your joints, ligaments, and all that stuff, but that is just my opinion.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    good definition bro, I too would avoid all that supplement stuff right now, focus on protein and learning the proper training techniques. You have all your life to gain size bro

TheJuicer is offline Member
    Bro..you need to eat...post us what you REALLY eat in a day and we will help you with a good diet that will put mass on you quicker than any old DHEA will ever...also give us an example of your workout so we can help adjust it...

Executioner is offline Banned
    Hey man, you look good for your age, actually its about how i looked... but i wanted to be bigger. and trust me, at about 15 years old i ate about 200 grams of protein and 3500 calories and gained around 60 pounds in 2 months... and you can do it to. you don't need anything else man, your hormones will shoot up so fast your head will spin. best of luck, lift hard and eat tons and there is no way you won't grow unless you fall victim to an early death.

Needtobeswoledup is offline Associate Member
    I agree bro.. I was smaller than you at 14 and wanted to be bigger. I lifted but really didn't know what I was doing till a friend of my parents who was a bb showed me all the basic exercises and got me on the right track diet wise when I was about 17. I quickly put on 15lbs of muscle in 6 months all natural. Just hit it hard and eat a lot.

Thanks a lot for the comments!
    I was away from the PC in the last 3 days

I was in my grandmother’s house and my cousin (won Mr. Israel for teens. 95kg and 6%bf when he was 17)
    explained me about training and eating. He also gave me some plates for my dumbbells and barbells.
    Now I gonna start my new training and diet routine, let's hope for good
    Last edited by D-Anabol; 09-30-2003 at 12:57 PM.

Thread Information