huh? is offline Associate Member

Unhappy new guy, imma wimp.......

hey guys, im 19... im just now starting to get serious.. im 5'9 240 (fatty) i dont know what supliments to take but im taking hydroxycut, ON whey protein and creatine.... i dont know how to cycle or anything... heres a pic of my right bicep all natural last week.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails new guy, imma wimp.......-arm2.jpg  

johnv609 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by huh?
    hey guys, im 19... im just now starting to get serious.. im 5'9 240 (fatty) i dont know what supliments to take but im taking hydroxycut, ON whey protein and creatine.... i dont know how to cycle or anything... heres a pic of my right bicep all natural last week.....
    how big is your arm...i was expecting bigger for 240lbs...

Quote Originally Posted by johnv609
    how big is your arm...i was expecting bigger for 240lbs...

ive never measured..... i used to ride my bike 10 miles a day all summer so my legs r pretty big but no definition... im just looking for some advice...

floyd_turbo is offline Member
    advice on what???

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Before we can properly evaluate your present state we need to know a little bit more about yourself.

What are you current stats along with your goals.

What are you looking for advice on fat loss or what?

Oh and just because your a little on the soft side does not make you a wimp bro, you just need more education, and maybe some dedication.

peace out

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Im gonna say your arms are about 16" correct me if im wrong. hard to tell from the pic

i just measured, they are 15".....

johnv609 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by huh?
    i just measured, they are 15".....
    ya i was gonna guess 15"...thats what mine are..but im 5'11 170lbs..
    what u trying to do lose weight and build muscle??

50" sholders
    44" chest
    42" waist
    15" bicep
    23" quad
    16" calve

im not in good shape, i just want to get BIG... like that tank guy... i dont really care about shredding, or looks... i just want to get big and strong and ill worry about all that stuff later if i want to compete or get chicks or something.... i was wondering what r good suppliments or what about that IMPACT thing? like 12lbs of muscle in 4 weeks? im just looking for stuff... pleeeeeeeeease help!

Straight Diesel is offline New Member
    i'm 6'...i used to be 250 lbs (fat)...in about 6 months i dropped down below 200 and eventually got down to 184...since then i've been bulking up...i'm like 225 right now (not fat)...i suggest you do the same as i did, it's the best way...just eat clean, eat a lot of protein and low carbs...aim for like 55% protein, 30% carbs, and 15% fats...i took stacker 2 for a few months until i was down to like 215 and my diet just naturally carried me the rest of the way...

im dedicated, i dont care if it takes like a year or whatever, im just looking for some help to grow.

right now my diet consists of 6 small meals a day 4 protein shakes a day, no carbs that i can think of.... cept for like, the bread on my tuna sandwich i eat for lunch and maybe some rice or something in my dinner... other then that nothing.....im trying to keep the protein equal to my weight cuz i heard something about that...

don't get caught up in supplements...most don't work and are way overpriced...protein, creatine, twinlabs dualtab multi-vitamin, zma, glutamine, ECA...these all are good...andro works somewhat but it's not worth the money imo...the most important part is your diet...eat clean

ive totaly cut out all junk food from my diet, im eating mostly meat, salads, vegis and maybe some rice and stuff for dinner, is gatoraid ok?

i would avoid drinking too much gatorade...it's got some empty calories...water is better but gatorade is much better than drinking anything like soda...

i only drink a gatoraid during my workout, not like i drink it like water..... i drink nothing but water

well, im out for the night.. ill check back tommarow morning for tips

someday is offline Member
    Check out the diet section....those guys in there know there stuff....I would reccomend something like 2000 calories almost all protien with maybe 70 grams of carbs on workout days split between breakfast and directly post workout....I've read a couple articles on diets similiar to this that have worked well for people. I was in your shoes two years ago man 5'9" and 250fat. Get dedicated and your diet and training in order and that will melt away and youll see a while new you. Once you lose the excess you can start to bulk back up. Best of luck.
    ....someday

stillsmall is offline Junior Member
    brah it looks like you have everything in order from what I've read.. WHat you need is not advice, you are doing things fine the way it is.. What you need is time and consistency.. Whether you can do that, we will soon be able to see..

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    I agree with stillsmall. All you need is time and consistency ...welcome to a new lifestyle bro. It takes years to develop the necessary knowledge to really get huge. We're all on here learning from each other. Stick around, read as many books and mags as you can, and keep training and eating. You'll get there.

thanks guys, i just needed to know if i was on the right track or not. ill continue to update you all as i progress.

Thread Information