Thread: My Pic

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member

My Pic

This is my pic after 10 weeks on Test200, 400mg per week. Stats are; height 6'0, weight 230, bench 400. I'll give a free bottle of Test(just kidding) to the first person who can guess who is tattood on my chest. Thanks. Happy holidays to all.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My Pic-bodybuilder2.jpg  

big_guy is offline Associate Member
    NICE SIZE BRO. hit a cuttin cycle and get them abs showing, and you'll look great.

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Frank,

6'0" 230lbs is serious size bro! Looking thick!
    Killer Tats and oh yeah is that Britany in the lower right hand corner? If so nice choice!

MJ

georgie24 is offline Member
    is that george bush with a hair peice

MJ, Ya thats Brittney. I was at my little cousins house when this picture was taken. Although I wouldn't mind having that poster in my room. I definately need to hit a cutting cycle and watch my diet more. I would appreciate any suggestions fellas. I'm really just interested in gaining strength and power for my softball league though. I play on a open class softball team. I'm anxious to see how far I can hit a softball now. Last summer, I could hit one almost 400ft clean. I'm hoping I can hit it 450-500 now that I'm using AS. I appreciate the feedback.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Excellent work for just 400mgs of test /week

What was your bench before the test?

georgie24 is offline Member
    so i didnt win the test

Sorry about the delay. I'm having problems with my dial up connection. Hey Geo, no man its not GW with a wig but it is definately someone famous. I have a feeling TNT is going to know who it is right away if he sees it. Mallet, my bench before I started the Test was 300-315 on a good day with the wind blowing in the right direction. I can't tell you how much this Test has helped. Thanks man. Peace

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    I think i'm wrong, but my guess would be George Washington or Beethoven...even close ???

Terinox

P.S; Looking good bro, keep pumping!!!

Hey Terinox, Thanks man. It feels good to see results after busting my ass in the gym every day. You are very close with one of your picks. I can't say which one or I'll give it away. It sounds like you'll get it real soon, regardless. I'm gonna check out pretty quick, I hear the girlfriend calling. Peace and happiness to all, and to all a good night.
    Last edited by FRANK WHITE; 12-27-2001 at 12:24 AM.

T-NUTZ is offline Junior Member
    Looking thick bro. nice job and keep bustin your ass. My guess would be Thomas Jefferson

Hey T-Nutz, Thanks bro. I'll definately keep working hard in the gym. Sorry, but its not Thomas Jefferson, although I have heard that a lot. By the way that avatar of the Colorado Buffs is hard to look at. I'm a huge Nebraska fan, have been since I was a little kid. You guys damn sure kicked our ass this year. Anyway, peace and happy holidays.

Rocket is offline Senior Member
    Got some nice size bro. Your in the same boat I am. I need a cutting Cycle. Keep hitting the weight you look good!

Rocket

hatchblack is offline Associate Member
    Looking pretty thick bro.

My guess would be either Alex Hamilton or George Mason.

To Rocket and Hatchblack, thanks for the feedback Bro's. Its not Alex hamilton or George Mason but thats a good guess. Anyway, peace and have a happy New Year.

Dabum is offline New Member
    Sup frank, looking big and think bro. Just wondering, are the red dots on your stomach acne from your cycle?

Acne

Hey DaBum, those are from using clippers and shaving. But since I began my cycle they appear larger than previously. I'm sure my cycle has made them more noticable. Thanks for the feedback. Peace and happy holidays.

Gilster is offline Member
    I believe the tatto is of Mozart. If it isn't Mozart then it is John Adams

Nice size bro. Nice and thick. A cut cycle will make you nice and hard. Good luck and keep it up.

You should be able to crank that softball to 500 ft if you work on your technique bro. It isn't all power. It's a combo of both power and techinique. Rotate your wrists down on your swing and you'll get an extra 20-30 ft just with that skill working right. I know little guys who hit it 400+ feet with perfect technique alone.

And, I'll apologize now for the beating my Canes are going to give your Huskers...LOL

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    great mass there bro...i agree..start hitting that cutting cycle...and you will look unbelieveable

Gilster is the winner

Thanks Gilster and Shredz for your comments. Encouragement and positive feedback always helps. Gilster, thanks for the tips on softball. I will try what you said. I played college baseball at San francisco state but hitting a softball is totally different. I really appreciate the tips. Oh, you got it right. It is Mozart. When I was in college I studied Music and man for me it doesn't get any better than Mozart. Don't get me wrong, I like rock and pop to, but Mozart is the man. Just a little tribute to one of the Worlds greatest geniuses. Tell me where you wan't the Test sent(just kidding mods). Anyway, well see what happens in the Rose bowl. I would have been confident in my Huskers winning until the Colorado disaster. Know I'm not so sure. Miami's skill players worry me. I guess we'll see how it goes. Thanks again bro's, be safe and have a great new year.
    Last edited by FRANK WHITE; 12-28-2001 at 12:30 PM.

i could care less about what happend in the nebraska/colorado game... becuz nebraska is still going to whip Miami!!!

my prediction nebraska 28 miami 14

if any of u watched the miami/VA tech game, u would have notice that va tech RAN ALL OVER miami with the OPTION.. and we all know nebraska is the king of running the option... miami won't be able to stop it.. and not to mention, if that va tech receiver wouldn't have dropped the 2 point conversion(he was wide open), it would be Nebraska vs. Colorado in the championship.

GO HUSKERS

Nebraska Football

BigGuy, I'm with you all the way man. Go Huskers.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Looking mighty thick big Frank. Especially through the upper chest and traps. Nice mags and great forarms bro. Maybe it's just the pose but The only thing I would say needs a little improvement is your delt sweep. They look like they could be a little rounder. I'm in the same boat and have been blasting the hell out of my delts to get them to round out. The size is definately there brother!! I'm starting my cutting cycle in January. Check it out in"members cycle results" it may give you some ideas for your own cutting stack. BTW....400-450ft is MASSIVE dude!! I need to work on my technique because I'm lucky to hit it 300-350ft....maybe it's the dense Canadian air yeah right...just trying to make myself feel better

Thanks Pete, I appreciate the helpful comments Bro. I for sure need a cutting cycle and to watch my diet. I like just straight Test so much I'm kinda not looking forward to taking winni or something else. My goals, which right now are to just gain strength and power for the upcoming softball season don't really mesh with going balls out on a cutting cycle. But I will do that soon. Oh ya, I heard it is the air in Canada. They say if you can hit it 300 there, you can hit it 400 in the states (LOL). Best of luck on your training bro, you were looking pretty badass in your pics. Peace, be safe, and have a great New year.

superbeast is offline Member
    Alright, first of all, the Huskers are the best team in the country and will prove it in a couple days!

Frank, I feel for you on subject of the red dots from shaving. I have the same problem around my waistline and below. I've tried everything. Guess ya gotta wax?

Now, you look good man. Good mass. A lot of people prefer mass to being lean, I obviously am not one of them but thats okay. Both look good, it just depends on your purpose. Keep pounding the weights and you will be crushing the ball.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Nice mass man. You can tell you got the strength. Looks like you worked the hell out of your arms, and traps, it shows and it looks great. But what about the chest? that will help with ya strength too.. Maybe it is the pose?
    Yeah I have that dot to dot problem on my stomach, but I have a good excuse I am Italian and we have thick azz hair.. I can comb the hair on my chest.. geezummm... wax will probally do the same thing if not worse. I had my arms waxed not fun, for the first couple of days I looked like I had the measels.. and that chit hurts, make a grown man cry.. trust me.. stick with the razor.. Dane had some hook up on some good hair remover, Nads I think, I saw it at a local store here. Haven't gotten around to try it, I don't usually shave until the summer time so right now I look like a silver back, just without the hair on my back..

To Superbeast and Sicilian, thanks for the comments bro's. Superbeast I wish you could loan me some of you cuts and definitions man. Thats incredible for your size. I'm with you all the way on Jan.3, go huskers. If I ever try to get in real bodybuilding shape I hope I can get even close to how you look. Sicilian, thanks bro, I'm Italian to, so I know what your saying. I've tried everything with the hair but still get those dots. If you find something that works let me know. I would really appreciate it. Thanks again for the feedback, it is always appreciated. You guys have a great New Year. Be Safe. Peace.

poppapump58 is offline Member

nice pictures

nice pictures on the wall!!!!!

the best thing for hair removal IMO is nair... i use it on my legs, arms, and lower stomach ... im a lucky guy i guess, i don't get anything more than a little fuzz in the chest area.

To Poppapump58, 47John, and Big_guy, Thanks for the feedback bro's. Always is appreciated. PP58, Ya, I really like that pic of Britney in the backround. I might have to steal that from my cousin. John, 20lbs? How long was your cycle? That surprises me to hear that. What brand of Test were you using. I was using Tornel Test200, 1cc every 4 days. Wasn't taking vitamins or protien supplements or nothing. I know from your posts you work out hard so it should have went up more than that I think. Were you going more for definitions than mass? I'd be interested to know. Good luck though. Big_guy, thanks bro. I'll definately give nair a try. Sounds like it might work. Colorado got their ass kicked last night didn't they. That really surprised me. I think now the Nebraska/ Colorado game was a fluke. I hope we prove that tommorrow night. Hope all you Bro's had a happy new year. Peace and be safe.

Thread Information