TOOL is offline New Member

natural pics of me, but want to do AS in the future..

i've been taking cell-tech and iso pure..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails natural pics of me, but want to do AS in the future..-o.jpg  

another one
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails natural pics of me, but want to do AS in the future..-picture-66.jpg  

tatty is offline Member
    Nice abs. Imo, you still have plenty of room for natural improvement. Hold off on the AS! What are your current stats?

i weight about 133, 5'8, 21 years old

skid is offline Banned
    'sup bro - you've got great abs and a good start ... I was about as thin as you a couple years back and have put on a lot just eatin' right and lifting heavy ...

how long have you been training? I think you can probably make a lot of gains naturally before adding AS, but I'm no expert

been working out off and on for a year, but goin to the gym 4 times a week now, and have gained about 8 pounds in a month so it seems like celltech and isooure is working, BTW i'v been eating alot, for some reason i'm hungry 24 7..

skid is offline Banned
    8lbs in one month is a good gain ... shows your body has plenty of natural potential ...

being more hungry is normal ... the more you lift and eat, your body gets used to the constant influx of food ... I now eat twice as many meals as before, and whereas I used to have very little of an appetite, I'm hungry most all the time now too ... (unless I get wrapped up in work and forget to eat ... like today!! oops)

just an FYI ... it's customary to see a big gain right when you start, then you'll probably slow down ... just keep at it and don't get discouraged ... quality gains take time!

PM me if you have any questions

defdaz is offline Associate Member
    Bro, that's a great base to work from! Train hard, eat huge - get huge

Daz

babi is offline Associate Member
    if you wanna take steroids i want you to consider that by taking them now that you are small you are gonna get big but not quite as big as if you were to start when you have a bigger base to start with.i dont think you are too young to take steroids so if you are in a hurry to look good then educate yourself in the topic b4 you start. from what i see you can go up to 180 in a couple years or less looking hard still you know get that beach boy look but if your are more serius about bb then you have to be more patient and do it up right

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Rock solid abs man! Like everyone usually says, try and stay away from the AS as long as you can, your doing great naturally!

But once you are ready for juice, you will explode!

Nate_Dog is offline Member
    I agree with babi.... do your time naturally. YOu will jump on the gear and not get the results you expect without the correct recovery and nutrition.

1 year is not long enough to hit the gear. You need more natural mass. Keep up the good natural work on your base!

alevok Guest
    eat eat eat, bulk up first, good thing that you are hungry 24/7. Nice abs by the way!
    lift 2-3 years naturally and when you hit your limits you can consider AS, meantime stay away!

Thread Information