Thread: Hair Removal

Daven is offline Junior Member

Hair Removal

I HATE waxing, anyone have a easy way they have found to get rid of all that hair :/

blanket is offline Junior Member
    okay you know how when you go to a barbershop they have those small hair-clipper machines? the ones that are for "shaving" the corners. go to WALMART and get one of those. again you can buy the expensive ones but whats the piont ($100 for that shit?) you can buy it for less than $30 at walmart. theyr'e the best they almost shave but you don get the irritations of shaving and also the hair starts growing back less and it lasts much longer than shaving too. but if you are doing a show I'd definitely shave or wax.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Why is this in the "MEMBERS PICTURES" forum?

Daven is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by blanket
    okay you know how when you go to a barbershop they have those small hair-clipper machines? the ones that are for "shaving" the corners. go to WALMART and get one of those. again you can buy the expensive ones but whats the piont ($100 for that shit?) you can buy it for less than $30 at walmart. theyr'e the best they almost shave but you don get the irritations of shaving and also the hair starts growing back less and it lasts much longer than shaving too. but if you are doing a show I'd definitely shave or wax.
    Good idea, those should work great, thanks!

Thread Information