mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member

moving here until I set a stronger goal

I kinda changed my short term goal... I'm still wanting to be lean for my wedding but getting to 220 and 11% stable... I feel like why not try to be 225 9%... stable

So I've pumped my cals back up 500 clicks... so I'm getting around 3000 again... My wedding and honeymoon is in 3.5 weeks (we're going to Cozumel 4days)... so after this Sat. I'm going to eat clean cals meaning low fat only around 50 to 70g a day

I took some pick 10/2/03 and its 10/17 today and I can already see some weight gain... I haven't weighed myself yet... I'm still doing the feel method... I'm just going to try and get as close as I can, cause I know my diet is going to shit once I'm on my honey moon... If anything I'm just going to gorge so not to loose any mass.... I guess that means I better get on the beach quick the first day... cause after that its hog heaven...baby
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails moving here until I set a stronger goal-pic1.jpg   moving here until I set a stronger goal-pic3.jpg   moving here until I set a stronger goal-pic4.jpg   moving here until I set a stronger goal-pic5.jpg   moving here until I set a stronger goal-pic12.jpg  

few more

dsfgdfgsdfgsdfg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails moving here until I set a stronger goal-pic9.jpg   moving here until I set a stronger goal-pic00013.jpg   moving here until I set a stronger goal-pic00015.jpg  

Straight Diesel is offline New Member
    you look very good man...hit thay diet hard cuz those wedding and honeymoon pics can go along way on keeping your marraige together...you don't seem to be losing any muscle...what are you on right now?

rambo is offline The Lord God
    You look all around awesome,and your forearms are vascular beyond belief, they look GREAT.

asdfsdfsadf

Quote Originally Posted by Straight Diesel
    you look very good man...hit thay diet hard cuz those wedding and honeymoon pics can go along way on keeping your marraige together...you don't seem to be losing any muscle...what are you on right now?
    Thx bro, I did feel weak in the gym on 2500 cals.... thats very low for me... I'm still trying to figure out how to lean without losing as much mass as I've done in the past... I have a base of 220 now and have been maturing 5lbs every 6-8 months maybe 10... (ex. I was 223 some time ago but my base was 215... now my base is 220 and I am trying to round the corner to 225... not rushing though)
    I dont have the BBer genetics but really looking for just good muscle quality in size and mass...."that reminds me, its lung day"

I hear you about the honeymoon... my future wife is thinking were going to be utilizing the gym at the hotel... I'm thinking our gym is going to be in the bedroom and on the beach...
    coming up on week ten... 1-10 I had to lower my doses on the deca and prop due to funds not avalible...
    Qv prop 300mg 1-10
    Qv deca 200mg 1-10
    Qv enant 250mg 1-10
    D&K t400-200mg 10-30 may bump to 400mg but planned for 200
    D&k EQ- 200mg 10-20 probably going to bump to 400mg or extend to 10-30
    loffler d-bol 25mg eod 10-13, 18-21, 26-29, if I get more in time ed...only have enough for eod
    nolvadex 20mg ed 1-10, bump to 40mg 10-30, 20mg 30-40
    hcg 5000iu 15-18, 30-33

Quote Originally Posted by Illuminus
    True

a little confused... you think I should get some white shorts instead of black
    sorry... I dont swing that way brother

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    You look great bro, Im in a similar boat as you, but Im about 8 months out. Im getting married in June and I plan on cutting hard in feb/march. I'm bulking right now, trying to put on weight. Keep it up, how tall are you? I'm about 6' and 205lbs, I wish I have your vascularity nice!

sadfsdfdf

Quote Originally Posted by Jdawg50
    You look great bro, Im in a similar boat as you, but Im about 8 months out. Im getting married in June and I plan on cutting hard in feb/march. I'm bulking right now, trying to put on weight. Keep it up, how tall are you? I'm about 6' and 205lbs, I wish I have your vascularity nice!

I'm 5'11... last time I weighed myself I was 220... But I'll tell you what’s freaky bro... I'm finally at a point were it’s harder for me to put on weight... And I really didn't believe it but stress can be a factor whether you succeed or not. Then if your diet sucks.... It’s friggin hard...
    Good luck too... I wondered if other bros tried to lean up before their wedding... now I know others do too...

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro, looking solid....Keep up the good work. and Congrats on the wedding!!!!

THX pho the congrats

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Bro, looking solid....Keep up the good work. and Congrats on the wedding!!!!
    Hey, thanks bro... I really feel like she's the only one... She's not crazy, she doesn't need riddl'in (or however you spell it), she's not a drama queen (unless she's on winny), nah, for real... she's tha one bro...

MikeW is offline Associate Member
    Forearms are really freaky! Me want!

asdfsdf

Quote Originally Posted by MikeW
    Forearms are really freaky! Me want!
    I dont have the genes for true BB but I think I can put on some more size and look kinda like tha Rock.... My forearms are genetic... I seriously think there was a time they were bigger than my bi's....

Thread Information